View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:36 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

For the girls: What's your fantasy?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Seanblush » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:59 pm

My fantasy involves a woman catching me naked in the woods...

While walking in the woods one day, you discover my clothes folded neatly on a rock near the river. Looking around, you see me naked in the distance and notice that I haven't seen you yet. For some reason, probably as a harmless tease, you hide all of my clothes before slowly approaching me.

When I see you, I try to hide but you call out, "I know you're naked. C'mon out, I want to talk to you."

Flushed with embarrassment, but encouraged that you are interested in looking at me naked, I step into view. I notice your camera bag and am not surprised when you tell me that you want me to pose nude for you.

I am very turned-on when you tell me you have hidden all of my clothes and to get them back, I have to pose any way you ask.

As I agree, you smile and take a video camera out of your bag, set it up on a tripod, and get me perfectly in frame from head-to-toe. As I stand there naked and waiting for you to begin, you tell me, “To get your clothes back, you have to masturbate for me. And you have to put on a really good show for the camera.”

As the little red light on the camera illuminates, you tell me to begin pleasuring myself and how to pose. I follow all of your directions perfectly, posing exactly how you want. Occasionally, you tell me to stop stroking myself and slowly run my hands all over my naked body and turn around. Frequently, you have me stop in very suggestive positions and display my erect cock to your satisfaction before telling me to continue.

I almost cum a few times, but you sense this and tell me to stop masturbating for a few moments and pose with my hands away from my hard cock. Occasionally, you step into frame with me and caress my tight balls and throbbing cock, always turning me to the camera for a good pose. This goes on for a long time. I am aching to cum.

Finally, you tell me to cum. By now I am so turned on that within moments I shoot jets of sperm several feet into the air as I cum. There are seven jets about a second apart, each one increasing my exquisite sexual release. It shows on my face and we both moan softly with pleasure.

Exhausted and sexually spent, I sit down to catch my breath. We talk about where my clothes are hidden as you pack up your camera and scribble a quick note on a piece of paper. Before leaving me, you ask, “Would you like to do this again?” As I nod, you hand me the note and slowly walk away...

--- to be continued ---
Seanblush

Postby BigBob » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:04 pm

hot4ashot wrote:oh, and besides the first fantasy that I posted, which has now pretty much come true..I'd have to say I'd like to join a forum where I'd like to believe that all the guys are sitting there stroking their cocks reading posts.... :twisted: :wink:

That's a pretty easy one to fulfill ;)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby hot4ashot » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:14 pm

:wink: fulfill it all over me baby!
Well behaved women rarely make history
hot4ashot
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BigBob » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:17 pm

hot4ashot wrote::wink: fulfill it all over me baby!

Mmmmm, I am right now, probably won't take long before I shoot a nice huge load of cum, wanna listen ? ;)
Very straight.
BigBob

Re: For the girls: What's your fantasy?

Postby BadPuppy » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 pm

A bit of an old thread, but soooo hot. I thought I'd see if any of the ladies in the "newcummers" might have something to add. :wink:
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Much2Fun » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 am

Ok..
Last edited by Much2Fun on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Mamakind » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:54 am

Seanblush wrote:My fantasy involves a woman catching me naked in the woods...

...As the little red light on the camera illuminates, you tell me to begin pleasuring myself and how to pose. I follow all of your directions perfectly, posing exactly how you want. Occasionally, you tell me to stop stroking myself and slowly run my hands all over my naked body and turn around. Frequently, you have me stop in very suggestive positions and display my erect cock to your satisfaction before telling me to continue....

Ummmm... isn't this thread entitled,"FOR THE GIRLS: WHAT'S YOUR FANTASY?" implying that these are GIRLS' fantasies, not GUYS' fantasies ABOUT girls. The whole darn interweb is fulla those (inclusive of this site, for that matter)! :roll: :lol:

That said, I've fulfilled most of my fantasies with men and women (separately and together), which usually includes some kind of group sex/gangbang action and/or some BDSM (tie me up, beat me up, get me off and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, folks). :twisted:

I have had an ongoing fantasy about getting my whole back and both arms tattooed by a succulent specimen of ink slinger (male or female) and every once in a while, stopping to have sex on the table/chair, or having someone finger me while it's being done. When I had a big piece done on my back a couple of years ago, I came while he was doing it (he only touched me with his gun. REALLY!). I kept it mellow as I could, though, because I didn't want to jerk and have him screw up!
Ask me about pussytoking. I dare you.
Mamakind

Postby Ginalisia » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 am

I have a few wild ones that I masturbate to alot involving being cuaght in the forest by bigfoot or a creature while i am sunbathing nude alone in the hot sun and a few others, one is being captured and kept as a dress up doll and plaything in someones basement. ANother is being taken by aliens and used in sex experiements or as a pleasure pet with drugs and machines or in a lab studied and enjoyed.
Ginalisia

Postby andiwinters » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:34 am

Having met Jen (see my blog for details) I've get my fantasy (she's lying beside me right now).

My other fantasy is still to be doing things outside (either with Mike or Jen) and be caught by a group of people. The next few hours consists of the guys fucking me and filling my cunt and covering my body with cum while I eat the girls one after another...
Any cute girls in York looking to have some fun, contact me at [email protected] or find out more about me in my blog at http://andiwinters.blogspot.com
andiwinters
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby palady1965 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:09 am

Taking two guys at once, one in my pussy and one in my ass. I once saw a woman take two guys in her pussy, that must have felt amazing.
Also I'd like to try sex with another woman, that fantasy always makes me hot.
palady1965
Private Privates

Postby BigBob » Fri May 08, 2009 5:27 am

palady1965 wrote:Taking two guys at once, one in my pussy and one in my ass. I once saw a woman take two guys in her pussy, that must have felt amazing.

I bet finding two guys to fuck you in the pussy at the same time would be hard. I know I would be nervous just fucking the same woman with another guy let alone the same hole.

Watching two women is such a turn on, especially if they like to watch me stroke as the play with each other :)
Very straight.
BigBob

Postby finger11 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:29 am

palady1965 wrote:Taking two guys at once, one in my pussy and one in my ass. I once saw a woman take two guys in her pussy, that must have felt amazing.
Ditto.

Also this 2 guy fantasy: http://spunked.eu/4627/l_05.jpg --I want to be the girl in the camo shirt.
finger11
Private Privates

Postby jeronimo88 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:19 am

The thought of being seen does it for me. Sometimes I'll imagine.. but once, I actually went to my window downstairs and pulled the binds up just enough to expose my snatch as I circled my clit with one finger. It was absolute heaven under my fingers once I noticed someone passing by.

Seeing other women exposed works as well. Although I'm straight, it gets me hot to put myself in an exhibitionists shoes.
jeronimo88

Postby BigBob » Tue May 19, 2009 4:37 am

jeronimo88 wrote:The thought of being seen does it for me. Sometimes I'll imagine.. but once, I actually went to my window downstairs and pulled the binds up just enough to expose my snatch as I circled my clit with one finger. It was absolute heaven under my fingers once I noticed someone passing by.

Seeing other women exposed works as well. Although I'm straight, it gets me hot to put myself in an exhibitionists shoes.

mmmmmm, lining up for a show at your window? I'll come :)
Very straight.
BigBob

Re:

Postby 69loverx » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Meghan and I have been together for a number of years now.

Although we've done most everything imaginable that two bi females
can do, we still enjoy masturbating in front of each other.

Sometimes, we move two chairs so they are up against each other.
Then we climb onto the chair with our legs hanging over the sides
of the chair. Gives the other person a much better view.

Then we slowly (and we do mean slowly) enjoy ourselves while
watching each other.

We love it

Donna & Meghan

PS. Sometimes we've dressed and other times naked

I recall in the 80s, my early learning experiences with VCRs, I had a video of two females in the bathroom that some how began playing with each other (I was in my 20s at the time, female scent would have made me hard). Thye began rubbing their pussies together and it was a hugh turn on for me. I jerked my hard cock to many an explosions to that sweet video. you know what is surprising, I don't recall myself being into kinky stuff at that time. I do consider myself kinky at this time because I think a guy changes as he gets older
Hey are there any guys out there that can or will tell me if rubbing two cocks together is just as exciting? I don't expect much of an answer to this question so please surprise me :twisted: !!!

P.S. either way would have worked for me, dressed knowing what you were doing it or naked knowing and seeing what you were doing it. Actully, dressed might have been pretty sexy in public
69loverx
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Stories