View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:55 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

For the girls: What's your fantasy?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

For the girls: What's your fantasy?

Postby andy7 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:30 pm

Hi sexy girls! I'm a 24 year old guy who's horny every hour of the day and I'd absolutely love to hear what you girls think about when you masturbate. I get so turned on thinking about different fantasies I'd love to hear yours. I really don't care how dirty, wierd, or immoral it is. In fact the kinkier the better, I'm a guy;) Please e-mail me your fantasy or type it in here so maybe we can both get off on it. Hehe Thanks
andy7
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby arousedlady » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:58 am

I have many fantasies when I masturbate.....I usually lay on my bed naked, I may have my laptop sitting directly on my tummy which gives a delicous sensation. I may be chatting to someone in the chatroom imagining he or she was right there with me running their hands over my tits, suckling and biting them.
If im not chatting I just come up with a scenario that turns me on....like having sex with a stranger stuff like that.....feeling myself get wet now.
arousedlady

Postby andy7 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:39 am

Thanks Arousedlady, that was a sexy post. And just for the record I'd love to massage and suck on your tits;) Thanks again:)
andy7
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby SavoryIce » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:13 am

Even though it's not preferred to really happen, my fantasy is for me to be fucked by two men at the same time: one penetrates my pussy and I give the other a handjob while I momentarily rub his hard cock on my breasts and hard nipples. I always fantasize that the one I give the handjob to cums multiple times directly on me, and the other one gets me off to an orgasm as he pulls his cock out and spurts thick, white cum on my stomach. Usually, when I don't have more realistic material, I masturbate to that fantasy. It's either that fantasy or the one where a guy drops his pants in public while I open my pants, and we just pleasure each other until orgasms.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby perthm18 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:47 pm

SavoryIce wrote:Even though it's not preferred to really happen, my fantasy is for me to be fucked by two men at the same time: one penetrates my pussy and I give the other a handjob while I momentarily rub his hard cock on my breasts and hard nipples. I always fantasize that the one I give the handjob to cums multiple times directly on me, and the other one gets me off to an orgasm as he pulls his cock out and spurts thick, white cum on my stomach. Usually, when I don't have more realistic material, I masturbate to that fantasy. It's either that fantasy or the one where a guy drops his pants in public while I open my pants, and we just pleasure each other until orgasms.

That scenario gave me an erection :D

Thank you :)
perthm18
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby andy7 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:38 pm

Wow! Savory Ice, thank you so much for that fantasy, I got so hard reading that. I'd love to be either of those guys;) Hope you have a good one! Thanks again.
andy7
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BigBob » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:41 pm

SavoryIce wrote:Even though it's not preferred to really happen, my fantasy is for me to be fucked by two men at the same time: one penetrates my pussy and I give the other a handjob while I momentarily rub his hard cock on my breasts and hard nipples. I always fantasize that the one I give the handjob to cums multiple times directly on me, and the other one gets me off to an orgasm as he pulls his cock out and spurts thick, white cum on my stomach. Usually, when I don't have more realistic material, I masturbate to that fantasy. It's either that fantasy or the one where a guy drops his pants in public while I open my pants, and we just pleasure each other until orgasms.

Mmmmm, two lucky guys that's for sure :)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby SavoryIce » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:56 am

I guess fantasies for men are complemetary, and fantasies for women are supplementary...Figures.
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby BigBob » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:24 pm

SavoryIce wrote:I guess fantasies for men are complemetary, and fantasies for women are supplementary...Figures.

I thonk guys can turn just about anything a woman does into a fantasy :)

Mmmmmm, I really get turned on when you do the dishes honey , males me thonk the naughtiest things ;)
Very straight.
BigBob

Postby foxy1downtown » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:18 pm

I have many, many different fantasies, but I think the one I have most often while masturbating is that I am being watched (which seeing as I do not have any window coverings is very possibly happening). I love the idea of someone watching me and fantasizing about me.
foxy1downtown
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BigBob » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 pm

foxy1downtown wrote:I have many, many different fantasies, but I think the one I have most often while masturbating is that I am being watched (which seeing as I do not have any window coverings is very possibly happening). I love the idea of someone watching me and fantasizing about me.

That sounds awesome, I bet you'd get lots of volunteers who'd love to watch you. *raises his hand REALLY high, hoping to get picked* ;)
Very straight.
BigBob

Postby Doma » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:36 pm

*throb, throb*
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby SavoryIce » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:02 am

foxy1downtown wrote:I have many, many different fantasies, but I think the one I have most often while masturbating is that I am being watched (which seeing as I do not have any window coverings is very possibly happening). I love the idea of someone watching me and fantasizing about me.

That actually happened to me, since I saw them looking over at me. It was like a dream come true.
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Doma » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:30 pm

Do any of you lovely ladies fantasize about other girls by any chance!
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Physique: Chubby but sexy
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
Cock Girth: 5 in.
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Doma
Major Orgasm

Postby hot4ashot » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:39 pm

Well, a lot of my fantasies have been acted out. (you and your hubby being swingers is a beautiful thing! lol), but the one that I have yet to do..and it's my fav fantasy I think...
I want another girl to go down on me (I want to be laying on my back so I can see all the action), while we're surrounded by men with hard, throbbing cocks who jack off and cover us in cum. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hot4ashot
Masturbater Sergeant

Next

Return to Stories