Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Handjobs from others

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Handjobs from others

Postby rrunnz » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:51 pm

I would have to say yes there is a feeling that can't be duplicated by your hand. The idea of you are not in control of what is happening to your cock is the great turn on. A little suck, a little stroke and a lot of changing the speed and pressure will just drive me up a wall. When I finally blow my load it's a body shaking experience In can not give myself. :D
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
Nothing better than the taste of a woman
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby myfirsttime » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Been jerked off by buds and by gf's, but for some reason, guys do it better. It's weird, but either way, they feel amazing, so much better than just jerking off solo.
myfirsttime
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 pm

I could use A hj right now.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby cumsocks » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:19 pm

myfirsttime wrote:Been jerked off by buds and by gf's, but for some reason, guys do it better. It's weird, but either way, they feel amazing, so much better than just jerking off solo.

There's nothing like a guy stroking your cock, getting you off the way he likes to get off. I'd say girls give better blowjobs, but I cum a lot harder standing in the middle of the living room with another guy jerking me off, his hard-on pressed against my back, than I have even while getting a-list road head going 95 down the highway.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby luvatug » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 am

I like sex more, but if a handjob is all i can get, then i will take it lol
luvatug
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby selflover » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 pm

I love getting a handjob from my wife.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ScottNC_45 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:08 pm

I find hand jobs one of the most intense ways to have an orgasm. I think that some of it is the association with jerking off but having someone else do it for you. I love to watch hand job vids.
ScottNC_45

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 am

Prefer women jacking me,but had one guy do it and it was pretty awesome.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby lou50 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:28 pm

My wife is a nurse and gives the Greatest hand jobs!!! She spoons with me and wraps her hand around my hard cock. She strokes and teases me just enough to get me thrusting into her hand. She knows just what to do to keep me on the edge until she's ready to let me explode in her hand...mmmmmmmmm!!!
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby goin2cum124 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm

i like a good handjob.... if... they know what they're doing... then, its just a nuisance.. llol
Sexuality: Curious?
Physique: athletic
Circumcised: Yes
Cock Length: 6 in. (Approximately)
J/O Frequency: 5-6 times a week
goin2cum124

Postby bos.guy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:38 pm

goin2cum124 wrote:i like a good handjob.... if... they know what they're doing... then, its just a nuisance.. llol

at first, i would have said "nah, any handjob is good"...but i know what you mean about people not really getting into it, or not being very good at it. in those instances, you just want to take matters into your hand(s).
but, in general, i have received amazing handjobs from both sexes, and love the feeling of someone else stroking my cock :)
is this greedy? perhaps! but i always return the favor...
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby pantycouple » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 am

My husband and I like to masturbate together. We get where we can watch each other and I start by rubbing myself through my panties, my husband likes to see me in panties as it leaves something to the imagination. After rubbing for a while I start to push the panties into me, getting them nice and wet, this drives him crazy as he loves to sniff my panties. The entire time I am doing this he is sitting across from me with a pair of my dirty panties wrapped around him stroking up and down, I love when he using my satin panties as you can clearly see the precum marks on them, and they look so great soaked in cum. After a while of me teasing I remove my panties and start to slide them over my clit, this feels so amazing, the soft fabric on my clit really gets my juices flowing. I then wrap them around two fingers and shove them inside to soak up all the juices, this usually sends my husband over the edge and he cums all over the panties. I love seeing him cumming and it usually triggers a great cum for me. I have given him a handjob with my panties many many times, I love wrapping that silky fabric around his cock and sliding it up and down and seeing them get soaked in his precum, I often lick his precum off the panties then go back to stroking until he covers my panties with cum, I love to lick his cum off the panties. If you have not had your wife or gf wrap a pair of panties around your cock you have to give it a try, you will cum so hard. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BeachBoner » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 am

"Handjobs from others" best has been from a strip joint in Detroit i used to go to - one wall had a little alcove with 4 or 5 small tables, the dancers would get between you and the table, undo you belt, unzip you, stick their hand down, fondle your balls and stroke your cock while you sucked their tits and usually finger-fucked them - stayed THROBBIN there for hours but never actually jizzed in their hand THERE - best hand jobs ever and REALLY sweet girls."wANTED TO SAVE THE CUM FOR A MOUTH. Usually went to a place down the road about a mile where the dancer would suck you off right at the table. THAT was some awesome cummin.
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Postby NicoleScott » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:31 pm

I love giving handjobs to strangers. There's nothing like the feel of a hard cock in my hand as I stoke it up and down and judge his reactions to see how fast /slow I should go. The best part is when he cums and I feel it dribble down over my hand and I hear his sigh of relief!
5' 7" 132lbs
34C-26-36
6 inches
Please see my profile for more info!
NicoleScott
Private Privates

Re: strip club hand jobs

Postby Alwayshard73 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

BeachBoner wrote:A strip club in Ft. Wayne had a horseshoe shaped booth that after a while I was invited into by a dancer. I quickly found out, with her hand on my zipper and pulling it down, that handjobs were available. The fun part is other girls with guys might also be in the booth. Watching the other girls and the guys faces was a blast (no pun intended) too. Getting fondled and stroked one time her cute little friend jumped in the booth, on my left, reached down and fondled my balls. Quite a great place. Been there many time. They usually wanted you to wear a condom, but i prferred to cum in their bare hand, shooting off all over under the table. Always wanted one of the girls to sit on the table (they'd wear a dress and drop their panties in the booth) so I could lick her, but they didn't have the nerve. That place was a virtual Cumalot.

Do you remember the name of this place? Im from the suburbs of chicago and every so often i like to take a drive out to Indiana for a little fun so im always on the lookout for new places to go to out there.
Alwayshard73
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques