Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Handjobs from others

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Handjobs from others

Postby Riknks » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:58 am

Is anyone into handjobs received from others? I have had many throughout the years. I think they are great. I see the web is now filled with handjob sites. Most want you to pay. My experiences is I have had alot of them. Sometimes I came, Others I didn't. My most memorable handjob was in public. we were at the beach and my gf thought it would be funny to see how fast I came before someone showed up. Kinda funny, we were almost caught in the end. I came, and hard. Messy. Guess how I got cleaned up?

I find that women like to do this alot. I have heard that if they are too tired for regular sex and dont want to fuck their man, a handjob is the best way to satisfy him and she will be spared of getting humped. Would like to know others stories on this.
Riknks
Private Privates

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:37 pm

I'll take a good hand job anyday.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Handjobs are great andconvenient...

Postby dicklion » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:32 pm

I have receieved many handjobs in my life and I usually like them about the best, especially if I am on my back and the lady is straddling my face as I lick and suck her pussy and asshole and she strokes my hardon.

If doing this I can usually cum 2-3 times as she cums multiple times too.0 Especially if she uses other hand in my asshole..... :D :roll:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion

Postby Sliver » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:55 pm

One of the best orgasms I ever had was a handjob my wife gave. She was feeling particularly naughty, and told me all about her own methods of masturbation while she wanked me. I made a helluva mess that time...

She also gave me a handjob in the shower once...almost collapsed when I came! :D
Sliver
Private Privates

Postby BigBob » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:37 am

Hehe, I'd love to get a handjob, mmmmmmmmmmm
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob

Postby smallwonder » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:23 pm

Sliver wrote:She also gave me a handjob in the shower once...

Yeah, my wife has given me plenty of shower handjobs / blowjobs. Absolutely nothing like it....
smallwonder
Private Privates

Postby alwayshard » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:29 am

I love a good handjob. My ex has the softest hands I've ever felt. We both lay on our sides and she spoons behind me. She is so good at milking me. She loves making me twitch and convulse when I cum, very loudly too!
alwayshard
Lieutenant Libido

H/J

Postby umpdout » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:45 pm

I'll take a bad hand job, as long as I get to cum!
If you'd let me, I'd plant my face between your legs all night long!

Preferred Gender: Females are my favorite sex toys! But very curious!
Sign: Leo
Lenth: 6"
Girth: 6" circumference
Circumcised: yes
umpdout
Private Privates

Postby ilovetodoit » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:19 pm

Always ready to receive an hand-job
ilovetodoit
Lieutenant Libido

handjobs from others

Postby chuck stone » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:39 pm

Probably the best -- and most amazing -- thing I've ever experienced was driving home from work one night. A girl, maybe 30 years old, walked up to the car to ask for a cigarette and noticed I was driving sans pants (I thought I'd pleasure myself as I drove, and she caught me totally by surprise). Very nonchalantly reached in and grabbed my cock and started on it.

Done this a few times since, often to completion. I'll post it in the story section at some point...

--cs
chuck stone

Postby littlej1019 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:27 pm

I love a handjob. They're something you can do and have done very discreetly, sometimes.
littlej1019
Lieutenant Libido

Postby purplehelmet » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:41 pm

My most memorable handjob was from my previous gf. We were in the shower and she was giving my an excellent rub. When I shot I hit her in the face.....I think that was the best part. She was normally pretty much a prude, wouldn't suck.....and I got to shoot her in the face! haha. Needless to say, she is an EX girlfriend.
purplehelmet
Private Privates

Love handjobs

Postby big8cal » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:54 pm

hey I had really hot handjob from my wife on an airplane on the way to hawaii for our aniversary...we were all horned up redy for the week together as I thought about what fun we would have she noticed me adjusting my cock in my pants as they started the movie and dimmed the lights in the plane we pulled the blanket up around us she reached down undid my pants and pulled out my 8+ cock started strokin and soon I shot all over tha airline blanket...you could smell the sweet scent of cum in the air It was soo hot!! :oops:
jakin off mutual JO with ladies and men
big8cal
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby footman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:02 pm

My wife has given me handjobs before, but sadly they weren't the greatest, largely because it took so long for her to get me off her arm and hand would be very tired and sore. She's also tried in the shower (with soap) but that doesn't feel very good. I'm trying to get her "discover" how slippery conditioner is (for the shower) or lube for the bed. She's lubed me up and caressed me before, but never to completion.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

massage parlors

Postby nj_stroker2002 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:02 am

I usually head out to one of the local asian massage parlors for a happy ending once a week for a nice soothing handjob
Love to stroke cam2cam with women.
nj_stroker2002
Masturbater Sergeant

Next

Return to Techniques