It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:12 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking in front of others

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Alfred » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:36 pm

Susie wrote:I couldn't think of anything worse than being watched or anything better than watching.

I'd love it if you watched! :P
I am really quite nervous about wanking on cam, but I did for a friend of mine and it was great, the best wank I had other than my ex doing it!
She didn't do anything (I guess she was more nervous than me!) but she watched me intently until i came.
It really was great and I had a great climax looking at the expression on her face....
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

i just gotta do it sometimes...!

Postby happystroker » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:06 am

Stripping naked and jacking in front of someone is the hottest thing for me. I like doing it for women, but what really gets me hot is older men.

The first time I discovered how totally horny it made me, was in college, when I had dinner with an older man. It started innocently--we both had an interest in music, and were listening after dinner. I began to feel really horny, and had this overwhelming urge to strip (sometimes I strip naked and jack off to music, alone). He started talking about being horny, kind of dropping hints that he thought I was attractive, and--I must have been really crazy out of my mind--I went to the bathroom, stripped, and came out naked for him, and jacked off standing in front of him. I was dizzy, and blown away with what I'd done.

Well, for the next three years, when the urge struck me, I'd call him and go over to his house, shaking with anticipation, and shoot my load for him....

kinky? yep!
hot? you bet!
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby longsword » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:59 am

I have gotten into masterbating in front of other people and want to do it every chance I get. It started with my first experience not too long ago in the woods. I thought I was alone so stripped naked because I like being naked in nature. Not long after, a small group of hikers appeared and said they wouldn't report me if I jacked off for them. I got myself hard and slowly started rubbing the tip of my cock. The girls started rubbing their crotches through their shorts and it looked like they were starting to get wet. I could definately tell the guys were getting hard. I stroked myself until I came for them.

Some time later I decided to go on an early morning hike. I thought no one would be out so early on a weekday. At the trail there were no cars so I stripped naked and started hiking. In a clearing, I decided to set up my camera to photograph myself hiking naked in the early morning sun. Just as I set the timer and got into place, two trail runner came around and was shocked to see me, especially naked. They had a surprised look but seemed ok with me being naked and offered to take pictures of me. My cock started to get hard because the girl was sweaty from running (even between her legs) and her nipples were showing through her white tank top. I apologized and said they could go so I could take care of "it". They said for interrupting their run and taking my pictures that I owed them a show on how I was going to take care of "it". So I gave them a show.

Since then, I have gone to a few Jack clubs that had straight and gay men and some coed jack and jill functions. At a coed function, I ran into the girl who was trail running. She remembered me but I didn't remember her. We talked about masterbating and exhibitionism and came up with an idea where she'd host a small party for a couple of friends and I would show up naked and stay naked the entire time while they remained clothed. The time was one of the hottest I have ever had. People would touch my body at random and at any time. It was an erotic sensation. When my cock would go limp, someone would get me hard again. Several times I would come close to cumming and little bits of cum would drip out of my cock. Since they all had been to jack and jill parties they knew when to stop so that I would not come. I did cum several times during the party and it was all by simply being masterbated by the guests. When I shot my load, it was powerful and rich with semen. The girl and I have remained "friends with benefits" but we haven't talked about another party like that last one.
Penis: 6.5 circumsized trimmed pubes
Exhibitionist, Nudist, Masterbationist
longsword
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jodi1 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:47 am

Yes, Lou, most men do but I personally think it is a very private activity. I like to be alone, quiet and with no distractions. It would be the biggest turn off for me if I thought I had a dozen men gawping at me!!

Indeed, men and women are different. As it is, there is a stigma associated with masturbation - more so for women. Especially with the older generation. Bare in mind that this is a generalisation and that this isn't always the case. But for a woman, it can be socially quite humiliating to be caught or be known to masturbate in some circles.

Although in my youth, I did do some pretty wild (and silly) things. I was lucky and was never vilified for it.

Let's hope things change for the better with coming generations. :)

Jodi.

xxx
jodi1
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby mdtrkr » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:36 pm

I love to masturbate in front of others...it's such a turn on.
mdtrkr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cummigy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:37 pm

Yes, I love to jack off in front of a willing lady or ladies. :)

(I've got to get a cam to do it more often)
cummigy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby handyman43201 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:12 pm

Enjoy jacking for others. Have had both male and female masturbation partners.
Not really into camming because I like watching those around me, not just their genital area, I like seeing their faces, too.
Sort of a whole body experience for me.
handyman43201
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: i just gotta do it sometimes...!

Postby BadPuppy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 pm

happystroker wrote:Stripping naked and jacking in front of someone is the hottest thing for me. I like doing it for women, but what really gets me hot is older men.

The first time I discovered how totally horny it made me, was in college, when I had dinner with an older man. It started innocently--we both had an interest in music, and were listening after dinner. I began to feel really horny, and had this overwhelming urge to strip (sometimes I strip naked and jack off to music, alone). He started talking about being horny, kind of dropping hints that he thought I was attractive, and--I must have been really crazy out of my mind--I went to the bathroom, stripped, and came out naked for him, and jacked off standing in front of him. I was dizzy, and blown away with what I'd done.

Well, for the next three years, when the urge struck me, I'd call him and go over to his house, shaking with anticipation, and shoot my load for him....

kinky? yep!
hot? you bet!

You're right. That is hot!
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby wrus » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:07 pm

i jerked with friend many many times, so if that counts than i like it
wrus
Lieutenant Libido

Postby riverratrebel2 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:20 pm

I like to masturbate in front of others, but don't like the webcam thing because it's too impersonal for me. My wife and I do it around each other all the time. When I was a teenager my friends and I jacked off around each other. It was no big deal. I've also done it in front of a few girl friends in college. The most memorable time happened when my wife and I spent the night at my wife's sister house about 5 years ago. My sister in law, wife, and I got really, really hammered on tequila. My SIL was going on about how horny she was (and on, and on) and finally my wife said that wasn't hard to fix and to my amazement she started doing herself in front of us. I was shocked. My SIL laughed and pulled off her panties started in too. I had a mega-hard on but was just not believing what I was seeing and was just watching until my SIL said 'let's see what you got big guy'. My wife was nodding and grinning so I whacked off with them both watching me and fingering themselves. Amazing experience. Viva tequila! The next day as we were choking down a little coffee and nursing our hangovers, they told me they had done it around each other all the time when they were growing up and that it was no big deal to them, but they thought it was funny how turned on I was.
riverratrebel2

Postby wrus » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:22 pm

nice story riverr u lucky guy
wrus
Lieutenant Libido

Postby riverratrebel2 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks, wrus. I'm new to the forum and it was my first post, though I've lurked for a while.
riverratrebel2

Postby wrus » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:39 pm

yeah im new 2, just signed up maybe hour ago

p.s. sorry for ot.
wrus
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lou50 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:27 am

welcome to the boards river. I liked your story. I wish I had a sister in law like that.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby BadPuppy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:33 am

I use to enjoy being watched by the occassional girlfriend that was into it. And I use to do it for my ex-wife. I certainly like the fantasy of it.

I kinda did it with my sister watching when we were kids. I wasn't doing it openly, but I was doing it kinda hiding and she knew it, but didn't say anything until I tried to explain the cum on my shirt as water, but she knew better and said so.
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'