It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:47 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Jacking in front of others

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Bill9661 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Any time, any place and with almost anyone watching that is interested. :lol: :lol: I know several women that like to watch me do it and we get together as often as possible. I'll follow their instructions as to how they want to see me do it. I have allowed them to take pic's without my face showing of course and one has brought a friend on a couple of ocassions. I'm addicted to being watched but only in person, cams just don't do it for me........
Bill9661
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SOLOFLYT » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:28 pm

I have masturbated; in front of my past lovers.Women love to see a man masturbate.They will say,"How do you do it when you are alone? I want to see it !"I have masturbated women;and they me.(mutual) :P
SOLOFLYT
Private Privates

Postby wrus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:35 pm

soloflyt u refreshed my memory, ty. how could i forget masturbation with my exs, masturbation in front of them, for them, ahh hapy days
wrus
Lieutenant Libido

Jackin in front of a sweetheart

Postby BeachBoner » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:57 pm

In Toledo, there's a "lingerie modeling" place where you get a private room, 1/2 hour, full hour, lingerie, topless or nude "modeling." The modeling part means you nd the model masturbate together. Been here a few times.

The first time ever there I was in the room with a real sweetheart, medium to slim build, young and cute. She was nude on the floor in front of me playing with her pussy, I was on a couch with my pants at my knees, cock throbbin like a banshee. Love it when a sweetheart is looking at my dick when it's harder than a tire iron."

We were "dirty talking" and I was trying to get her to let me lick her. She said "no.....no....we can't do that..." then said there were cameras that could see certain parts of the room. She finally must have gotten to the point she wanted a good pussy licking - she told me to go into the small bathroom in the main hallway and wait. I did.

2 minutes later there's a knock on the door, I opened it, she's there with a bath towel around her, and she directed me to a little alcove in that hallway - said "let's do it". I got on my knees (I'm dressed now dammit), she opened the towel (naked underneath) bent her knees so she could spread her legs a little and I gently licked her and sucked her clit for a couple minutes ...held her butt in both hands to "steer" her onto my tongue - she jumped a little because I must have been going very low, and nearly stuck my tongue in her butt...she really loved it...

We then went to the shower room for the "wet and wild" part of the session - we were both naked, sitting side by side on the padded bench type thing - hosing each other with the bath hose, squirting some soap to make everything slippery - I was harder than even when were started - I asked her if she liked what I did in the hallway ... she replied "do you know a girl that doesn't like her pussy licked?" I was jacking with my right hand, caressing her thigh with my left - (no touching pusssy or nipples in this room) - really figured I should come before my ears blow out - started tickling my balls with my left and stroking with my right - when she said "ohhhh yeah use both hands" I blew a load so hard, it shot a little to my left, on her right leg and belly....... she jumped like she could dodge it! Hahahahaahaha. A HIGH powered cum shot I'll NEVER forget..

we washed off, chatted.........she was a doll...

damm ... getting that hard feeling all over again.
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Wanking with me mates..

Postby Ratski » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:03 pm

I always loved wanking with the other boys from schooldays onwards right through to adulthood. Camping with Boy Scouts, through University and later. Eventually, we all moved away, got married or whatever. But I still have red-hot fantasies based on the memories of those days.

If I could find a circle-jerk event or something in the UK I would love to go..
Love to wank indoors, outdoors (even better), anywhere, anytime... and again
Ratski
Private Privates

Postby alylover » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:06 pm

I love to jack off in front of my girlfriend.
One day, i masturbate in a car with a good female friend. We ate in her car and in radio, a girl talk about masturbation, my friend say she must find a guy and i ask her if she ever masturbated ? She said no and i said i do it frequently and i was so horny that i was impatient to go home to pleasure myself. She said i can do it in front of her and she let me cum while she 's watching.
alylover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jamiegirl » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to watch!!!
jamiegirl
Captain ImaCummin'

there is nothing better

Postby showoff60m » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 pm

than to find somebody like jamiegirl to masturbate for. i have been very lucky to find several women who wanted to watch me.
showoff60m
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:32 pm

I luv to show off.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby BadPuppy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:59 am

alylover wrote:I love to jack off in front of my girlfriend.
One day, i masturbate in a car with a good female friend. We ate in her car and in radio, a girl talk about masturbation, my friend say she must find a guy and i ask her if she ever masturbated ? She said no and i said i do it frequently and i was so horny that i was impatient to go home to pleasure myself. She said i can do it in front of her and she let me cum while she 's watching.

That is so hot. I fantasize about my best female friend asking me to do that. I've jacked off for girlfriends while we were having foreplay, but never in a situation like you describe. Nice.
BadPuppy
Lieutenant Libido

By accident in my car

Postby Alexandra » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:52 pm

This happened to me in my car on Saturday morning and I wanted to share it with everyone.

I went out to do some shopping early Saturday and while I was in between stores I drove by a park which has a few large parking lots with some roadways connecting them. There is not too much privacy, since if you park you are near other cars, and on the roadways, people walk or jog by all the time.

So I was kind of tired and decided just to park my car along one of the roadways, with a row of trees on the right side and open road to my left, just outside my window. I had the windows rolled up cause it was chilly in the morning, and I had my CD player going, listening to Coldplay. I guess I just got a bit relaxed and leaned back in my seat and started rubbing myself through my jeans.

I got all worked up, and decided since my windows were fogging up a bit, that I could slide my jeans down and nobody would really see, so I did it, and started to rub myself through my panties. I felt myself getting pretty wet, so I didn't want to walk around all morning in wet panties...so, I slid those down to my knees too and started to rub myself and finger myself.

Like I said, the windows were a bit foggy so I figured I was safe and I started to get into it when sudenly I looked to my left and saw a face at the window. It was a young woman and she was just watching me. I was almost going to stop and scream, but I figured what the fuck, so I took my hand and wiped a clear portion in my foggy window and went back to playing with myself while she watched me. I was so excited I came like crazy within about a minute or two and all this time she was watching me through my window.

So after I finish, I turn the key in my ignition so I can lower my window and I am now face to face with this woman and I ask her if she liked the show. She sort of mumbles to me yes, and she has a really heavy accent, like from eastern Europe and she says sorry to me, that she is not so good in English, and says she thinks I am pretty. I ask her if she wants to come into my car and warm up - she is dressed for jogging, wearing leggings and a loose t-shirt and she looks cold standing outside. She comes around the passenger side and sits down in my car next to me and I roll up the window again and turn on the heat.

She looks at me and then puts her hand on her own pussy and asks "Me now?"

I nodded yes, and then she slides her leggings down and starts to rub herself. She has a very hairy pussy, jet black hair, and she is rubbing away and then she started fingering herself. The car already smelled like my pussy, and now I can smell her too and she is all wet cause I can hear the sloshing sound as she goes in and out with her fingers. She comes quickly too and she is much more vocal than me, yelling out while she arches her back in my seat.

This was too hot for me to take, and I reached down and started touching her wet pussy too, and then she started fingering me. We are not even speaking at this point - just touching each other's pussies. Then all of a sudden she looks down at her watch and she appeared scared, and she yanked up her panties and leggings and said "much thanks" to me and she gets out of my car and runs off.

This was so fucking hot for me I just sat there for maybe fifteen minutes with my jeans and panties still pulled down to my knees. The music had been on the whole time, and even over that, you could hear the wetness in her pussy when she was fingering herself.

It was so hot at first knowing she was watching me through the window - felt like I was giving a peep show or something. In some ways that was even hotter than when she came in the car and we were fingering each other. It was hot too cause I keep myself pretty shaved now for the most part, and seeing her thick bush was sweet and it felt good when I fingered her to feel that coarse black hair under my palm. It got all wet and slick too and felt so delicious.
Married female
Straight but has tried the other side too
Alexandra
Private Privates

Postby BigBob » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:16 am

Wow, awesome Alexandra, and yeah, I can definitely see how that could get someone all hot and bothered!!!!

Thanks for sharing :)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Alfred » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Wow, awesome Alexandra, and yeah, I can definitely see how that could get someone all hot and bothered!!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

Yeah that was lovely to read. :lol:
Alfred
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jaybeater » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:26 pm

I love being watched while I masturbate.
I would love to play with myself in front of
a group of people. I get so hard thinking about how I would tease my dick while they watched.
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby kingofdudes » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:24 am

It would be interesting to do. Probably very arousing for me, but I'm not sure who I would do it infront of haha.
kingofdudes
Private Privates

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'