View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:35 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masterbating at work

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Masterbating at work

Postby rdl30 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:59 pm

Hi there I'm new to this forum. Has anyone here ever masterbated at work. I did this once in the middle of the day. I have a open office and I can't remember what got me horny, but something did. I took my cock out and started to stoke it under my desk. I had to stop only once when someone walked by. Scared the shit out of me. I thought to myself if this person asked to get something that would require me to leave my desk I would die. Anyway they went away and I continued. I came so hard. I think it was the thought of where I was doing it that got me so excited.
rdl30
Masturbater Sergeant

office JO and sex

Postby stevehbgpa » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:13 pm

I have done this many times. Usually, I will begin by rubbing my cock through my dress pants and when I am ready to cum I will pull out my cock and wrap my fist around the head of my cock and pump until I cum in my hand and then I reach up and lick my cum out of my palm. I have also stayed late after everyone has left the office and got on line and had guys cum to my office and suck thier cocks or have them fuck me as I bend over my desk. I have had two guys at once in my office as well.
stevehbgpa

Postby dickhardy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:37 am

Many years ago while working in a department store, I got really horny. There was a storage room upstairs, so I went up there, took my cock out and started going at it. It didn't take long till I was shooting. Just as the first spurt came out, my bosses wife walked around a corner. There is no way she didn't see what I was doing. I thought I would get fired, but nothing was ever said about it.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby gpmgsf » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:49 am

At a place where I used to work, one of the girls used to get me so wound up and feeling horny, flashing her legs, stockingtops and knickers that I used to have, what seemed like a permanent hard on whenever she was around me.
I had to go to the toilet for a wank more than once. She didnt know that I did at the time, but she knows now.
She knew that she got me turned on but not that I used to wank off over her. We are still friends and I recently told her what effect she had on me.
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby bigjim34 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:45 pm

I have masturbated at work several times. A few times I watched a female friend of mine on her webcam. She always gave me quite a show. I almost got caught a couple of times. Its so exciting though. Once I was massaging a coworker back and she was sexy as hell, and a I always got a hard on just from massaging her. But once I leaned in closer to her and she felt my hard cock against her. So she reached around and jacked me through my pants and made me cum. we could have been caught at any time. Man that was an experience. I could tell that she wanted to lick my cum up, but the chance of getting caught was too much. :(
bigjim34
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby pmiller_1969 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:45 pm

I'm doing it right now reading these stories. I have my own office and many of us shut our doors for quiet.

I rub through my pants until I am really horney, then wip it out and finish quickly in a tissue.

What a rush.
pmiller_1969

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:08 am

I don't have an office job yet, but if I do get one, and I get a door with a lock, then I would jill when I was sure no one was around...even outside the door. You guys are pretty daring.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby dacock » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:46 am

i do JO at work..

but now, i like doing it at my friend's house. she lets me doing it in her bathroom and even provides me condoms and lube.. :oops:
dacock

Postby Draven » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:32 pm

Funnily enough, I did it for the first time at work the other day..... hell of a buzz.

There's a great comedy sketch about this on 'youtube', go onto the site and search for "Big Train Wanking" and click on the first link
Draven
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby VD » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:46 am

Yes I have about 2 months ago, i work in a supermarket on the cash registers, well it was quite and we have some hot girls working there so i decided i needed to use the toilet and i went there and 10 mins later i came into the bin! Cleaned myself off and went back and sat on the cash registers!
VD
Private Privates

Postby Outsider » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:57 am

I've done it a lot in the bathrooms at work.
I've only done it in my office about 6 times and all those were while doing phone sex. :) It gives you a hell of a rush when you hear people walking by your door. :shock:
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Re: Masterbating at work

Postby Ranger1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:00 am

Many many times. I even used to wank for a female co-worker and she sucked me off a few times. I worked shifts and did it often in my office late at night.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby luvheels » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:19 am

In my previous job I had my own office and I usually stayed later than everyone else so it was common for me to surf the web and relieve myself in my office but sometimes I got a little more imaginitive. I would go to a very hot female co-worker's desk and jerk off until I shot a load on her desk (I cleaned it up after). I also discovered that in the winter she would change into boots before going home and leave her high heels under her desk. Being a serious high heel lover, I shot quite a few loads on and into those come-fuck-me pumps. I wonder if she ever noticed that some mornings her pumps were cleaner than the night before from me cleaning my cum off of them :lol:
luvheels
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Maddog42 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:00 am

I used to do that all the time. Used to chat with this canadian girl and masterbate with her. Since moved out of that office but I often wonder what the new ocupant would think if they knew how much cum spilled in there.

The good old days :)
Maddog42
Lieutenant Libido

Postby scoots84 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:52 pm

I used to have a job in a reception office, open layout style. When no one was around i would read erotic stories, or look up erotic pictures on the net. I would rub my cock through my pants untill i needed to cum then shoot into a tissue. I once masturbated in an old archive room aswell. That was pretty risky. Cock out then shooting into a bin.
scoots84

Next

Return to Stories