View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:13 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masterbating at work

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Masterbating at work

Postby Much2Fun » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 am

Can't I'd get it cut off by the Punch Press I run. Don't get breaks due to asshole boss. LOL
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby downnout » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:14 am

I've worked all kinds of hours at my job so I've had the office to myself many a time. That being said I am not too much of a risk taker in that the couple of times I've jerked off at work it has been in the bathroom.
If you see me online feel free to say hi, I won't bite. Unless you ask me to of course.
downnout
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:00 pm

As I've said before, its been along time since I've done that from beginning to end, but on rare occasions I have played with my cock in a stall, or in the car in the parking lot,but waited till I've gotten home to finish.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby viperi » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Oh hell yea! Done this before.

The best one was when I decided to streak the office. I waited till everyone went home. The office had mostly women. I nuded up and did several streaks around the building. Up and down the halls, in the computer server room, into the offices, past the front door.

This office has many entry doors and the ladies use there private doors a lot. They could have come back for something. Also the cleaning crew comes in on off hours as well. All dangerous stuff as my clothes were at one end of the building and I was all over. No way back except past the front door.

Finally I was too hot and too hard so I had to rub one out.

Fully nude I got up on the conference room table. I imagined all the females there for "my meeting" that I called. I was on my knees and I could envision they were all watching me. They cheered on my furious stroking of my rigid cock. I leaned back and jacked it as hard and fast as I could. Finally I spurted my load all over the conference table and myself. :shock:

What an amazing cum. After I calmed down I realized that my fantasy cum show might become a reality if I didn't get cleaned up and dressed. Any one or group of the ladies could come in at any moment or could have been witness to my furious jack off show. Not sure that would have done wonders for my career, but it sure as hell was fun.
Viper I
aka - hot_viper_2005
[email protected]
viperi

Postby midnight stroker » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:41 pm

I work at home and jerk off during the day all the time. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. I quit working for a while and surf the web jerking off from the hot sites with erotic pics. Years ago when I had worked in a real office; if there was a chic that really turned me on I would go to the bathroom and jerk off. I remember one time, I was real young, maybe 20 or so and this really hot chic had come to our office and needed to be brought to an offsite facility. I played with my dick all the way there; and I know she knew what I was doing; particularly when I got up and there was a stain on my pants. She never said anything but it still makes me horny thinking about it. Man was she hot! Nothing makes me hotter than a great looking babe w/heels.
midnight stroker

Postby clayborg » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Reading all this makes me feel absolutely normal.

I wank at work after locking up the doors when everyone has gone home. I take my own laptop to work with me (has built in webcam) and either troll on webcamnow for something to watch or play some of the videos that I have accumulted from the net. The only bad thing is that I cannot take my time in fear of wife thinking that i am having a fling. If I am lucky, a friend of mine will chat with me via text messages and I will send her images as the session goes on. And then there are the lucky ones who get to watch me enjoy my cock on webcamnow if I am in the showing mood. My favorite times are when I am able to chat and play for my yahoo/msn friends. Nothing more erotic than knowing someone is enjoying watching masturbate. Needless to say, I sure look forward to 5pm when in fact I can lock up the shop.

The greatest thrill was finding some private pics on a co-worker's personal computer of her in lingerie. I often bring those pics up on the computer after we have discussed something and she has left my office. Nothing neater than knowing what she looks like under the business attire. I often wonder if she knows that I found them, for I do know my way around a computer.

My greatest fantasy would be to have a Jack n Jill session with her after hours or with the two other ladies that I work with.

Almost have been caught by the boss when he has surprised me by returning to work. Luckily his work station is a bit aways from my desk.

Looking forward to today's end of day and who knows, ladies, if you are interested in watching my 5pm ritual, you could always chat me up as well. PM me if the links in my profile don't work.

Thanks for the stories, going back to continue reading them.

I love maturbation
clayborg
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Stories