Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Naked Relatives

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Naked Relatives

Postby Sexi_Lexi » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:54 am

my house was a pretty open household. ive seen both my parents naked before and my brother, but it wasn't anything big. just small glimpses. my mom was more open with me. my cousins a few times. pretty much my entire female side of the family since we went on vacations and needed to change obviously
Sexi_Lexi
Private Privates

Postby Much2Fun » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Seen my cousin Denise.
My Cousin Jay
Seen my sister a few times.
Usually it was everyone seeing me naked.
My cousin Shari and I once hid out in an old building. She had to pee and did it right in front of me.
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 pm

My family was very conservative,and I had no brothers and sisters,but a few times when I was young,I would stay with relatives,or go to family reunions,and sometimes see a female cousin or two nipple slip, remember one cousin that we stayed with that much older than me,that was married,and pregnant at the time walk through the livingroom in a revealing nighti were I was sleeping,she bent over in front of me,and I saw the biggest tits I'd ever imagined.She acted as if she didnt know.A couple times showering with a male cousin at a family reunion we had to be about 13 or so both our dicks got hard,and we sorta compared equipment,but never touched.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Filip » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:03 am

was 20 when i snuck outside at night once and peeped my 16 yo sister in her room after a shower. slender body, big tits, and huge bush. she's still the hottest woman i know

peeped over a door to see my 60+ mother-in-law in the shower. didn't see any of the good parts, but still thrilling to see her bare shoulders and know she was naked.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby johnham12 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 pm

seen both my sisters nd my mum. all 3 natural down there. massive turn on= many wanking sessions.
6.5"X5"
minimum twice a day
18yo bi
still at school
always horny
johnham12

Postby firestarter_anyweb » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 am

Not "in the flesh", but did used to know where to find photos of my Mum naked when I lived at home. I was 12-14 and the pics showed her pussy wide open. She was even using a snooker cue in her pussy that we used to play with. I wanked myself off loads of times over them. Still gets me hard thinking about it.

Also used her vibrators in me a few times too.
firestarter_anyweb

Postby StrangeLoop » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah, my beautiful aunt. Her husband had died and she gave me one of his computers. Well, there were nude photos he had taken of her on it: at a lake leaning against a tree trunk with her bikini top around her waist, standing completely nude with her back toward the camera long brown hair over her shoulder stopping before her exquisite ass, and a few others. She has a body like Karlie Montana if anyone is aware of her. I was not yet even adolescent and it was a source of profound stimulation. I think she remembered such photos were on it and took it back. I'm angry I didn't know anything about computers and save them to a Sam disk or something. Anyways, over the years I've seen her in tiny bikinis that left nothing to the imagination except fantasy. Many times she'd go swimming wearing her panties and her thin blouse, or suntan with her white lace panties. All of this drove and drives me mad, which I'm including because she might as well have naked with what she exposed. I masturbated once by rubbing her wet bikini bottom on my throbbing penis. She was probably 36 at the time of the photos, early 40s now. Sigh, as far as it went. She's still depressingly sexy and doesn't know it.
StrangeLoop
Private Privates

Postby crazydawg_23 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:32 am

Closest Ive come is seeing down my cousin's top and seeing her 34C cup breasts sway in her bra. she's very careful about being seen naked. Though, since we live together, i try to take peeks when i can. Hopefully Ill get to catch her changing or something soon. Damn, do I wanna see her body soo fucking bad.
25 yr old male
straight
lookin for some fun women
PMs welcome
crazydawg_23
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Floppyone » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 pm

I can't remember seeing any of my relatives naked but when I was 14 I stayed at a friends house and saw his dad a couple times walking around with his cock out. I've also seen my ex father in law naked, even though my ex wife was pregnant at the time her dad wouldn't let me sleep in the same bed as her when I stayed over and one night I was having trouble sleeping and heard someone in the kitchen so lifted me head up off the sofa and saw her dad walking around cock and balls all on show.
Sexual orientation : Bi-curious
Penis size: 6 inch hard 3.5 inch soft
Masturbate: Twice a day at least
Loves watching and being watched (Guys and girls)
PM's welcome
Floppyone
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby mcjackin64 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:59 pm

I was not lucky in having a family that had a relaxed view of nudity. I come from a family with a strong religious background (my grandfather was a preacher and my mother his oldest of 13). I was not lucky enough to have seen the large number of cousins and aunts I have in my family although there was one that I did want to see. I have only seen my brother (when we were kids used to shower together) but I don't count that.
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Much2Fun » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Was just at a family reunion and the bedroom had the 2nd bathroom. I went into the bathroom and when I came out, one of my older cousins was standing there stark naked. She said, "Hey, Its not that big of deal. Just don't open up the door to the living room."
Last edited by Much2Fun on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born in the South and Will Die in the South, But I'm no Racist dude.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby teenlover1954 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:19 pm

saw my mother in law naked and near naked sunbathing as well as revealing clothing like short shorts and halter tops. She loved walking around in way to short shorts and too tiny of bikinis. Jacked off too that many times.
teenlover1954
Private Privates

Postby Strokerjack » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:18 pm

I saw both parents naked many times over the years. I really enjoyed watching my mother walk around naked.
Strokerjack
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby mircsta » Fri May 24, 2013 1:37 pm

saw my mom plenty of times. saw dad fucking her pretty hard one time. used to "accidentally" walk in on my sis so i could see her tits. saw my aunty'z tits a few times when she'd get changed or shower with the door open.
mircsta
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Floppyone » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:09 pm

I like walking around naked when home alone and on a couple of occasions my eldest daughter has come home early and caught me totally naked. Immediately I've covered up with my hands but its too late she's seen my cock hanging out. Embarresed she's turned round and left the room.
Sexual orientation : Bi-curious
Penis size: 6 inch hard 3.5 inch soft
Masturbate: Twice a day at least
Loves watching and being watched (Guys and girls)
PM's welcome
Floppyone
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'