Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Naked Relatives

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Naked Relatives

Postby Jose » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Has anyone here ever seen any of their relatives naked growing up. Im straight, but when growing up i remember seeing my uncles cock on a camping trip. Itwas fuckin HUGE and thick. Really made me curious. not hard, but curious.
Jose

Postby sexyitalian89 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:57 pm

i think i was 7 and i went to give something back to my older sister who was in her room. i didnt knock so she didnt know i was there and i saw her naked sprawled on the bed rubbing her sex. we were both shocked to see eachother and never spoke of it again.
sexyitalian89

Postby PlumpLvr » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:03 am

My mom was never real shy around us. Used to see her naked pretty often. There was also one aunt who didn't seem to care who saw her naked.
...and remember, I masturbate so you don't have to!
PlumpLvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby naked_truth » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:10 am

my dad sleeps in his underwear (briefs) but ive never seen him naked. a few years ago though i slept over my cousins house (and in the same bedroom with him, just on the floor) and when he woke up he had some morning wood and wasnt wearing underwear under his pajama pants. it was just hangin out.
sex: male
orientation: straight
cock: 6 inches, thick
circumsized: yes
jerk off: at least once a day
naked_truth
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby rexsin1001 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:10 pm

My aunt smacked my ass when i was a youngster because I belted her youngest son in the mouth. He deserved it, then so did I...except my aunty was NAKED at the time. The only thing i remember is a huge black bush, in the immense shape of something akin to an eqilateral triangle, running down the hall after me with a raised wooden spoon. Terrifying!
RS
rexsin1001
BANNED

Well;

Postby BBWToy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:45 am

I am from a huge family so we have all kinds of freaks; anyway needless to say I have seen a couple female cousins as well as an Aunt naked on more then several occasions.
BBWToy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Zipgun » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:35 am

Just an aunt when I was about 11. Nothing sexual etc.. she just ran outta toilet paper :P
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby giggs1109 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:26 am

i have seen my cousin naked when she was about 12 or so, and i saw my steph-mom naked too, she had a nice pussy
giggs1109

Re: Naked Relatives

Postby taddy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:38 pm

Jose wrote:Has anyone here ever seen any of their relatives naked growing up. Im straight, but when growing up i remember seeing my uncles cock on a camping trip. Itwas fuckin HUGE and thick. Really made me curious. not hard, but curious.

HEHE, I saw my uncle naked too, man was it huge. I was maybe 11, and I wanted one just like his!!
taddy
Private Privates

Postby Niagra » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:15 pm

My mom ran around naked in the house all the time.. Just like me. And I did accidently catch my grandpa coming out of the shower and i totally freaked out ... I ran down stairs and grabbed my grandmother and told her i saw 3 hot dogs like things on poppop!! she just about died laughing and she explained it very well but she kept asking me 3? you sure you saw 3? and I explained the two lil ones and one great big one in the middle. Gawd that must have been really hillarious to them. I was just a wee pup then. Ah the memories seared in the brain of childhood innocense.
Niagra

Postby The Big One 8 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 pm

i have saw my mom naked in bed once. also, my cousin who was 15 or so @ the time. and my sis. all of these were on accident.
The Big One 8
Private Privates

Postby Master_of_my_domain » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:35 pm

I remember being really really young, and liking the whole "flushing the toilet" thing. I was at my grandma's house for a family gathering, and I went in the bathroom with one of my much older guy cousins, so I could be the one to flush the toilet, and I remember thinking how thick his dick was. Now, my boy likes to flush the toilet, and I have to make sure to lock the door, cause when he hears me peeing, he likes to come run in and flush it. What is it with boys and flushing toilets? It must seem like some kind of magic to a young mind....just like the TV. I still don't know how they get those people in my TV? They must be cramped. :D
Master_of_my_domain
Private Privates

Postby idaman » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:00 pm

When I was around 13 I saw my first naked girl....she was my cousin. She was 15 at the time. She was a lovely girl with perky tits and a wonderful bushy puss. My dick almost exploded when I saw her through a keyhole (it was an older house) in the bathroom. I can still see her like it was yesterday!
idaman

Postby idaman » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:05 pm

I also saw my aunt who was about 35 at the time. Unfortunately, I didn't get a frontal view but a wonderful view from behind. She was getting ready to take a bath and was bending over the tub running the water. I got a great view of her ass and could see pussy hairs between her legs. It was a huge turn on. Naughty me! I sttll get a hard on thinking about it.
idaman

Postby SavoryIce » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:23 am

One time I saw my cousin naked once after coming out of the pool at night. Apparently he liked skinny dipping...
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Next

Return to Just Chattin'