Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

first time you ever saw the opposite sexes private parts

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: first time you ever saw the opposite sexes private parts

Postby Floppyone » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:46 pm

The first time I saw pussy would have been when I was 11 and she was 9. We was very close friends and it started as "You show me yours I'll show you mine" the games then went on to "Doctors and Nurses" then Mums and Dads" And thats when things got more about touching each other instead of just looking. We'd lay in bed naked together and I would rub my cock on her pussy but I still wasn't getting erections at this time. By the time I'd started to get erections I would love her seeing me hard. We'd compare who had the most pubes then she'd play with my cock but not until I cum and I would finger her. I'd then jack off when I got home. On one occasion it involved both the friend and her cousin who was my age, I fingered them both while they played with my hard cock again I never cum. I would regulary let her see me naked, Sunday night was alone and used to take a bath and she'd come across while we had a sneeky smoke and I'd be naked in the bath. Eventually we did have sex when I was around 14 and her 12, I pulled out and cum over her stomach and this was probably the first time she'd actually seen me cum. After that we never had sex but the games continued, she would finger herself while I would jack off and let her watch me cum.
Btw she got to pubery before me and even though I'd let her see my cock many times I was always embarresed at school having to take a shower naked in front of the other guys as many of them had started puberty and there cocks had started growing, this would have been the first time I'd seen another guys cock and actually had my cock out in front of guys.
Sexual orientation : Bi-curious
Penis size: 6 inch hard 3.5 inch soft
Masturbate: Twice a day at least
Loves watching and being watched (Guys and girls)
PM's welcome
Floppyone
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Spankenstein » Thu May 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Damn, I was 7 I think and the girl (my friend's older sister) was 9. We were in the woods behind her house and we started talking about dicks (she said "hot dog". :) ) and I pulled mine out, needless to say it was rock hard and throbbing. At the same time I wanted to see her pussy, so she pulled her pants or skirt down (don't remember exactly what she was wearing at the time) and got up close to her nice bare pussy (no pubes yet for either of us). We stood there looking at each other up close until her mother called her to come in a little later, luckily her mother could not see what we were doing..

Thinking back now, I wished I'd sucked her pussy dry and then fucked her hard, at that age I probably would not have even gotten her pregnant. :D I wanted to do it again with her (big surprise...) but never could get the chance again..
38 yo male, married
Cock 6", cock and balls shaved
Foot fetish and I love to lick and suck a woman's body
Spankenstein
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby oldvet61 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 pm

I grew up in the fifties and show me yours and I'll show you mine, and doctor were some of our favorite games, we were probably around 8, two of the girls were like 2 or 3 years older, they only trusted me buddy and I to see, and touch them.
oldvet61

Postby JerseyBaby » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:20 am

My first time was in kindergarten...I was in the bathroom in our classroom washing my hands and one of the boys came in and started peeing right next to me.
Probably why I love golden showers...
JerseyBaby
Lieutenant Libido

Postby hard-curve » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 am

Playing "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" with a cousin when I was little kid. We got caught by her mother and I got in big trouble. I had to wait a decade for another look, and it was worth the wait. Necking with a willowy blonde girl, (whose name was either Alice or Mary, depending on the day) in an apartment full of other people. Most of them were crashed in the other room, and we were kissing and grinding pubes in the bedroom. I had gotten her pants down and was exploring folds and tastes and aromas, she was breathing hard and moving against my face, when some one realized there were beds in the next room and we were interrupted.
hard-curve
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jaybee2000 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

The first time my wife and I had sex was in the darkened bedroom, so not much could be seen. As dawn broke, however, I began to get a clear view of my wife's hairy pussy. I was lying half way down the bed and she was facing me still asleep. Having a perfect close up view of her intimate parts soon got me erect and I started to play with my cock. I was prepared to stop if she woke up as I didn't know how she would react. But she stayed asleep so I kept wanking off to the sight of her pussy until I ejaculated, cumming on the bed and partly down her leg. When she woke up she assumed the wetness was from the night before. I didn't tell her it was a fresh load.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'