View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:43 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Would you rather masturbate than....?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Would you rather masturbate than....?

Postby Circles101 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 am

Yeah, totally. I mean, who doesn't love sex but sometimes it is a little too involved. If you care about the other person's pleasure at all then you've really gotta work at it sometimes. It can be nice to just sit back, relax and be a little selfish - get off the way YOU want to, you know?
Circles101
Private Privates

Re:

Postby GirlyLee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:48 am

Tazz41 wrote:Dont get me wrong, I luv masturbating,its been a\daily routine for nearly my whole life,but
I'd rather have sex. The touch,smell,taste of a woman is the ultimate. I love giving her oral pleasure, feeling her grind onto my face and feeling my cock easing into a warm wet place
while her hands massage my ass.

Now that is a hot answer.....whew!
GirlyLee
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Thank you girly lee.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Re: Re:

Postby dripping » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 am

GirlyLee wrote:
Tazz41 wrote:Dont get me wrong, I luv masturbating,its been a\daily routine for nearly my whole life,but
I'd rather have sex. The touch,smell,taste of a woman is the ultimate. I love giving her oral pleasure, feeling her grind onto my face and feeling my cock easing into a warm wet place
while her hands massage my ass.

Now that is a hot answer.....whew!

Oh my God, I agree with GirlyLee, 100%. Hottttttt. :D
dripping
Private Privates

Postby Mr Mastur » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 am

To be frank, I find masturbation more pleasurable. Two reasons -

1) I can FANTASIZE the most erotic fantasies that can NEVER be played out in society. We all know, our sense organs are just receptors - it is the BRAIN that does the ACTUAL feeling. So fantasizing helps me STIMULAtE the EROTIC parts of the brain.

The one thing that was lacking previously was the FEEL of a VAGINA. With recent toys, especially Super HEad Honcho/ Fleshlight - that deficiency is no longer there.

I find it VERY DIFFICULT to fantasize during intercourse.

2) Most women just lie out there. They have NO CLUE how to please a man.
Mr Mastur
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby ilovemasturbating » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 am

Masturbation, no question about it.
ilovemasturbating

Postby cupcake40 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:47 am

I definitely would much rather masturbate. It's pretty much the most pleasurable, enjoyable and satisfying activity that I engage in. I can always depend on my amazing penis to bring me intense pleasure whenever I want and/or need it. :)
51/m
6" long, 1.5" thick
LOVE to masturbate and edge whenever I can!
cupcake40
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby LAmahogany » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:10 am

Too me, sex is like steak. Is it great? Fuck yeah it is, but would you eat it every night? Unless you got it like that, and you don't give a shit about your cholesterol level, no. You save it for special occasions, that big promotion, your birthday, swanky dinner with a client. Similarly, as much as I love fucking, I don't always love the preparation (you don't have to be freshly showered and worry about offending one just to jack off), or the athletic activity required to do it. I can stroke for an hour and my forehead stays dry. Fuck for 10, 15 minutes and I look like I just got out of the shower I'm so sweaty. You have to concentrate on a lot of things, not hurting her, not hurting yourself, not cumming too fast, not losing your wood from avoiding having an orgasm too quickly. Or special requests.

Maybe some guys like it when a chick asks him to talk dirty to her but, personally, I can't talk and fuck at the same time. Every now and then, I'll feel driven to say something like, "fuck that pussy's tight" or "fuck yeah I'm gonna gum." But I'm not going to recite poetry about her sweet body while I'm trying to think, "do I wanna just finish up or can I get in a little doggy style before I get a fuckin' charlie horse?"

Make no mistake, there is nothing in this world that feels better than pussy, but there's a human being on the other end of that pair of lips you're impaling and it's got all sorts of issues you need to deal with in order to come out of that situation satisfied or, at the very least, not disappointed. When I masturbate? I only have one thing on my mind, what do I want to look at right before I let my dick shoot some hot jizz.
---
ma·hog·a·ny (mə-ˈhä-gə-nē), noun: the rather hard and heavy wood of any African tree.
LAmahogany
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jaybeater » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm

I absolutely prefer to beat off!
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Strokerjack » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:35 pm

I enjoy both. But with the advent of computers and sex sites I tend to really enjoy an evening alone.
Strokerjack
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby morbid213 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Love sex and pussy but I'm not ashamed to say that I have passed up guaranteed sex to stay home and masturbate. And I would do it again. Not saying I would do it every time the opportunity presents itself, but I have before.
morbid213

Postby fuzzyt » Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 am

I don't think we should choose one over the other. Each has its own benefits. I've had extremely pleasurable orgasms while doing either, as well as disappointing orgasms while doing either. Of course, if I had to make a choice of only being able to do one or the other, it's hands down - masturbation. You'd be up the creek if you were ever stranded alone on a deserted island and your choice had been making love (intercourse)!! :shock:
fuzzyt
Lieutenant Libido

Re:

Postby mikeltee » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:28 am

My wife is the same way. Masturbation has always been a big part of my life, but for the last 8 years has been my only form of relief. I'm fine with that and in fact have no desire for any other form of sex.[/quote]

I just ran across this post I made some 5 years ago. As of today, I still masturbate nearly every day. Still no contact with the opposite sex ( 13 years and counting) and even lees desire to do so then before. Perfectly happy with the present situation.
Fully Dedicated Masturbator
mikeltee
Private Privates

Postby loveyanking » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm

cupcake40 wrote:I definitely would much rather masturbate. It's pretty much the most pleasurable, enjoyable and satisfying activity that I engage in. I can always depend on my amazing penis to bring me intense pleasure whenever I want and/or need it. :)

This is just how I feel, I love to stroke my wonderful cock whenever I can, I just love it.
loveyanking
Lieutenant Libido

Re:

Postby wonderdick » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

footman wrote: I've gotten to the point where I so enjoy the extended sessions, the incredible physical feelings and mind-blowing orgasms that I can give myself, that at times I'll not be able to stop myself from masturbating, even when I know I'm having sex that night with my wife. And don't get me wrong, we have long foreplay and sex sessions ourselves and have been reaching new sexual heights over the last year or so.

I had to look and see if this was something I wrote ... My experience is exactly the same!
wonderdick
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'