Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:53 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Did your parents condone/encourage you to masturbate?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Did your parents condone/encourage you to masturbate?

Postby stapler77 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 pm

My dad and I did at the same time on a hunting trip once. it was his chance to "tell me all about it" and show what it was like. didn't have the heart to tell him i had already started two years previously. my mom never openly talked about it, she just used to say that i should be a bit quieter in my room at night.i have been reading on other forums about openly masturbating in families. no one touching each other, but still doing it in the living room, bedroom with the door open, etc. something struck me that this was intriguing and might be something i'll look into when the time comes.
Nothing is better than a hand job with some lotion. Nothing.

Check out my other favorite site to masturbate to: http://www.zoig.com/?invite=848293
stapler77
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 am

my dad died when i was 10, my mother doesn't know

only "sex talk" i got was with my brother-in-law, right around when i hit puberty and started having wet dreams
being religious, the extent of the talk was: "if your sheets have yolky stuff on them, its normal, if not go to a doctor :P"

then a few weeks later, i was hard after talking a shower. . .putting on some body lotion felt REAL good. . . 8)

so far though, never been "caught", but i imagine i'd be screwed if anyone found out, everyone is VERY religious in my house. . .i must admit, i'm very jealous of everyone who had open parents/family/friends!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SusieG » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 am

Interesting topic... My parents were 100% open when it came to talking about sex-related subjects. I don't know if you could say they "encouraged" us, but they definitely told us that masturbation was healthy and nothing to be ashamed of.
SusieG
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby mircsta » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm

my mom walked in on me pulling pretty hard over an anal vid once. i tried to pretend i wasn't, but there was no hope. she apologised and said dinner was ready when i was finished. was a bit awkward, but she later said it was completely normal to masturbate and she'd knock in future.
mircsta
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jonr424242 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:53 pm

My parents are hippie types, so sex and masturbation was an open topic in our house. They both encouraged me to explore my body, including masturbation. We still talk about it today sometimes!
jonr424242
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'