Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:37 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Have you ever had sex with a black male or female ?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Jack M. » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:33 am

No but I would.
Jack M.
Private Privates

Postby VD » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:16 pm

Having sex with a black woman is one of my biggest fantasys!
VD
Private Privates

Postby str8mate » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:18 am

Last edited by str8mate on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby dirtydeeds » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:56 am

thats so hot
dirtydeeds
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby total_tp » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:58 pm

No I haven't, but would like to
total_tp
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby booblover77 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:26 am

I have several times and all were great experiences
booblover77
Private Privates

Postby tony_108 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:24 am

Doma wrote:To be honest I don't like black chicks that much. Not that if that situation presented itself to me I would have the heart to say NO lol. But I always preferred White Chicks.

"I don't like White Chicks. Not a big fan of those Wayans brothers".
LOL.
18yo male bisexual switch.
tony_108
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Nakai » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:22 pm

I never had the fortune, i am residing in Japan and travelling around Asia. There are many black men involved in the AV industry in Japan....the films they make are hot
Nakai
Private Privates

Hey sexyteen....

Postby mcjackin64 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 pm

did you ever get that big black cock? If not, let me know where you are and if we're close maybe we can work something out....
mcjackin64
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby sweet melissa » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:44 pm

My closest friend, who is also my "girlfriend", is black and we've been having sex together for over 20 years. I don't think it's any different than sex with a white woman. I fucked her brother once but it was so long ago I can hardly remember what it was like.
sweet melissa
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby sweet melissa » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:02 pm

str8mate wrote:you all might enjoy this vid then:

http://www.tube8.com/ebony/alicia-tyler ... cked/6599/

Not that I paid too much attention to what went besides the great fucking, but it would've been much better without the purple eyeliner and hooker shoes. And what's with leaving the baseball cap on? Nice cum rubbing at the end though.
sweet melissa
Masturbater Sergeant

College friend

Postby barryandfriend » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

I went to college a few years ago and as it was a cooking course most of the people were female, was I was trully blessed, I tried to chat a couple of them up but they were having none of it. After a few weeks I had given up and started to work hard on my course. I was only there on day release and couldn't wait until the next week. The bus stop was just across the road from the college and I used to see this black girl who was very quite in my class she sat next to me when she got on the bus.

My heart was not beating fast as she was not the best looking girl in the class, as she sat she said
'HELLO Phil', I was rather taken back as I didn't even know she knew my name.
'Hi, whats your name'
'Bethan'
She said it so softly that I could feel somthing sturing inside my stomch, I started to look out of the window again when I felt her leg touch mine, I didn't look her way thinking it was done by accident, so I ignored it.
Her hand started brushing my knee.
'Your trousers are wet'
I look down to her hand as she slowly brushed my leg as her hand stopped but she didn't move her hand off.
So there I was sitting on a bus on my way to college with a black young lady with her hand resting on my knee.
For the first time I was speechless, feeling brave I placed my hand on her knee and brushed her leg saying.
'Your all wet as well'
As the bus stopped outside the college the moment I thought had passed as we got off and starteding our way across the street towards to college.
walking side by side I tried to strike up a conversation.
'er, are you enjoying the course?'
'Yes' as she looked at her watch,
'Were early I know there is a classroom which is empty where you can dry your trousers.
'No thats alright it will dry in time'
'Wheres your sence of adventure Phil'
Perhaps she was going to show me the room and then go to get somthing to eat before the class starts.
'Ok, lead the way Bethan'
I followed her down the side of the college and around the back where the teachers carpark is and opened a blue door in the corner.
'They don't use these classrooms anymore as they have a draft altho the heating is still on, anytime I am early I always like to read in here as it's always quite.
Following Bethan throu the door and down the halflite corridor as she turned into a room.
I turned to her and said 'Thanks very much, where are you going now' I requested.
'Are you she Phil'
'No I just thought you were just showing me the room'
Bethan dropped her bag on the floor and made her way over to where I was standing.
'Come on then otherwise your trousers will not have time to dry before class'
I slowly placed my bag on the floor as Bethan came closer, she reached down to my belt and undid it.
My leg was starting to feel weak as I found myself unable to move.
My top button of my trousers had been undone by Bethan as she pulled my zip down.
She knelt down as my trouser were dropping and pulled them down to my akles as she stared straight at my underware.
I could feel myself getting hard.
I slipped my shoes off and put my trousers on the heater to dry, Bethan took her skirt off and also placed it on the heater.
As she bent over to straighten her skirt as it didn't crease when drying.
She was wearing light blue panties that were transparrent, seeing her bottom I tried to look away but couldn't, as my cock started to get harder pulling down my coat to try and hid my embarrisment.
Bethan turned around to see me pulling my coat down, she moved over towards me which made me very nervouse.
'I've seen you in the class last week trying to make friends'
'er, yes but not much joy'
'Yes I know but I really like you Phil'
She stood in front of me and put her face up to mine her eyes closed and she placed a kiss on my lips, it felt so soft that I didn't want the kiss to stop as she prized my mouth open with her tounge and put her arms around me.
The kiss was going to stop soon I thought as I felt her hand on my chest, I carried on kissing her and put my arms around her cupping her pert bottom in my hands slowly squeesing her bottom.
Bethans hand started to move, I thought that she was going to remove my hand but no it entered my underware right above my cock, as she grabbed it with her soft hands the kiss finished.'
'That was great your a very good kisser Bethan'
'Your not bad your self'
As she dropped to her knees pulling my underware down at the same time, grabbing my cock again she started to lick my head and rubbing my ball sack gently.
This was heaven.
She pushed me back and down on to the table, Bethan took me into her mouth as I closed my eyes with the pleasure moving up my body, her grip slackened as I opened my eyes she was removing her panties and climbing upon the table, she was on all fours face to face again as she kissed me once more.
She sat astride me with her shaven pussy showing all her woman hood and she gently placed my cock between her legs and lowered herself down on me.
She was as tight as a virgin..........
barryandfriend
Private Privates

Postby Hornymale » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am

Yes I have and sex with a black person is more intense.
I like the video. Two beautiful bodies fucking. She's got nice big tits and he's got a nice big cock. I couldn't stop stroking my 7" white cock while watching the movie.
Hornymale
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Qball » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 am

A few months ago I was at this very nice downtown night club. I was just hanging out with my friends, not knowing what to do with our cash. So we'd spent lots of money on those expensive drinks and I found myself sitting in a nice, comfy sofa with a female friend of mine and one of her supposedly new acquaintances - a huge black guy. She was sitting next to him, wrapped around his huge trunk and I could see her hand slightly rubbing against his crotch. I could already see a big bulge down there. When the girl went to the toilet, I decided to talk to the black guy. After a few minutes of small talk like "where u from? what's your name? what do you do?", we started talking about parties, having fun and girls. And then he told me that he didn't really care about girls because he considered himself bisexual, with stronger connotations toward men. "Oh shit", I thought. "If I could get any moment in my life where I got to have a glance at a black cock FOR REAL, then this is the one." So I approached him and said something like: "You know, I would be kinda interested to see your cock... You know, if you don't mind... If it wouldn't be much of a problem to you, you know, I'm just curious..." The guy looked at me with a weird expression but in a second or two, he smiled and said, "OK, no problem. No big deal, after all." So we went to the toilet and locked ourselves in one of the cabins. He put down his pants and took out his cock. And, MY GOD, believe me - that was the BIGGEST piece of meat I've EVER seen in my life. Considering Mandingo's cock, that black dude wasn't far behind. His cock was thick, circumcized and completely shaved, and so were his balls (they were HUUUGE and seductively saggy). The cock head was big and round. I asked him if I could just touch it. He seemed kinda reluctant at first, but he smiled again and encouraged me. So without much hesitation, I knelt and grabbed his abnormally huge schlong (I think it was around 10 to 11 inches long when it got fully hard). I felt it was getting warmer and harder as I was running my loosely gripped hand slowly along his cock. He looked at me with a sly grin on his face – he seemed to be really enjoying it. So I tightened my grip and began to stroke him. I started out gently so as not to make him uncomfortable, but he encouraged me to really get busy on his impressive tool. So while my left hand kept pumping it, I laid my right hand on his enormous balls and began fondling them. I was so unusually excited that I felt as if my heart was going to EXPLODE. My own cock was THROBBING down in my pants too. I grabbed his cock with both of my hands and began to stroke it real hard. I was pumping it like CRAZY. The guy was sighing and moaning quietly and I was really taking pleasure in his arousal. In a moment, I saw tiny drops of precum dripping off of the head. I was horny as hell, so I just reached out for it with my tongue and licked it all up. The dude moaned strongly and pushed my head with his hands to his body, shoving his cock RIGHT into my mouth, down to the throat. I gagged at first and spat out, but I licked up my spit back and began to blow him big time. My tongue was running up and down the shaft, feeling his throbbing dick. And there was even MORE precum with time – it was AMAZING! The guy OOZED precum – and it tasted HEAVENLY! As I was pleasing his cock with my tongue, I began to wonder about how much of it I could get in my mouth. So I opened my mouth as wide as I could and just forced my head to go as close to his crotch as possible. I only managed to take about a half of his cock in (like, 5-6 inches), but the sole pleasure of it was most rewarding. He started fucking me in my face, his hands on my head and pushing hard, with STREAMS of his hot, sticky precum running down my throat. I was on the edge of suffocation, but it felt so good that I could HARDLY control myself. I went really WILD on his cock! I took my mouth back, put my hands on his dick and went back to stroking again. My tongue and lips were focusing on his soft, shaved balls now. I gave them some good sucking – put them both in my mouth and began to drool heavily. I never knew that I could get SO MUCH pleasure just by licking balls, but his testicles were so fantastic that I couldn't get my mouth off of them! But his cock needed my tongue once again, and so I moved on with licking his shaft and head again. I was running circles with my tongue around his cock head – I know that guys LOVE that – when suddenly I felt a hot, thick spurt of his cum shooting RIGHT into my mouth, filling my throat with THICK, pearl-white drops. His cum was hot and sticky... and it tasted GOOD! I was hesitant at first, but I just thought – "what the hell" – and swallowed it. All of that thick load came running down my throat, right to my stomach. I was SO aroused that I could feel like, LITRES of precum boiling in my pants – I was SO HARD that it actually hurt. I looked at the black dude – he was smiling with relief. So I just took the last glance at his amazing penis, put my lips around its head, sucked in the last drops of his yummy semen and tickled the head with my tongue. God, did I LOVE that experience! The guy waited until his dick got limp (and still, it was BIG even when not hard!) and packed it back into his underpants. I ran my tongue around my lips to gather the last drops of his cum and swallowed the remains. The guy thanked me with all his heart and said that maybe we could hook up some time later and do some more stuff, like anal sex. I said I would think about it and let him know. We exchanged phone numbers but he hasn't called since then. I tried calling him too, but there was no answer... But still, I have my very own, great memories from that night! :D
Qball
Captain ImaCummin'

Previous

Return to Stories