View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

public masturbation?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

have any women out there, masturbated in public, if so, where and how?, and men too?

masturbating in public?
58%
masturbating in front of someone?
42%

Total votes : 185

Postby lou50 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:35 am

I live in a rural town and have 2 acres of land. I enjoy spending time in the yard. I have masturbated many times outdoors. I have had sex with my wife in the yard too, but it's always good to just whip it out and stroke it off
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby kirkkster » Tue May 13, 2008 12:00 am

On a bus from Chicago to Milwaukee, in the very back seat.

Lots of people on the bus -- had to be careful. I remember that fondly.
kirkkster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Tue May 13, 2008 12:24 am

I've discussed previously some of the times that I've masturbated at work but today was probably the best cum I've ever had at work!!! OMG!!!

I had been reading a message from one of my close friends whom I met here on the Masturbation Page, Lou50, and it sooooo excited me that I had to trot off to the ladies room to "relieve some tension" . . . I was extremely hot and horny! I walked in, expecting the ladies room to be empty, but there were three or four women there having a bit of a conversation . . . I locked myself in one of the 10 cubicles and thought to myself "how am I going to pull this off without them knowing what I'm doing??" . . . well, no rest for the wicked . . . I pulled down my slacks and panties, sat down on the toilet and proceeded to rub my clit furiously with one hand and knead my tits and tweak my nipples with the other hand . . . oooohhhh fuck, it was bloody torture not being able to make a sound because I'm a moaner and a dirty talker (I like to talk dirty when I'm feeling amorous) and I was trying so damn hard not to make any kind of moaning noise or grunting noise . . . and I had to keep still because I didn't want any of the ladies to notice my legs spasming or wiggling around or quivering uncontrollably!! Let me tell you, I came soooo hard and sooooo strong and soooooooooooo intensely!!!!! It was mind-blowing, spine melting, knee weakening . . . I had to sit there afterward to catch my breath for about 20 minutes before I was able to move . . . and I think I overworked the muscles in my hand from rubbing my clit so hard . . . and I'm still extremely exhausted . . . I feel like I ran a marathon today . . . or was hit by a truck!!! *laughing* I think trying to keep my cum internal and not making any noise, not moving, made my cum even more intense . . . I actually think I passed out for a minute . . . my eyes rolled up into my head!!!!!

Anyway, I wanna thank my lovely friend, Lou50, for inspiring me to such great heights when it comes to orgasms . . . you're a gentleman and a sex machine all rolled into one and I adore you!!! Oh, and i've got my fingers crossed that you get "the package" real soon!!!!
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BigBob » Tue May 13, 2008 12:40 am

*cheers for Lou50*
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby voluptuousbabs » Tue May 13, 2008 1:09 am

*laughing* Yes, three cheers for Lou50!!! HIP HIP HURRAAYYYYYYY . . . HIP HIP HURRAAYYYYYYY . . . HIP HIP HURRAYYYYYYYYY!!!!
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lou50 » Sat May 31, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm glad I could help
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby voluptuousbabs » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:55 pm

You're more than a help, sweetie . . . you're a joy and a pleasure and I'm so glad that we've become special friends !! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

I love to!

Postby phoenix3016 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:58 pm

I love masturbating in public! I try and masturbate in every public spot that I can!

I have masturbated:

Car-numerous times
Math class in High school
History class in college
In the middle of the library sitting in a chair with a book in my lap
Tanning Bed
In the mall
Many different parking lots
Movie Theatre
Top of a mountain when snow skiing
While Wakeboarding
In my boat
In a restaurant
At a volleyball game
In Lectures
Doctors office
In a meeting
While Flying
and a few other places that I can't think of right now!
phoenix3016
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby TheMature1 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:42 am

I've masturbated two times at the back of the bus, now, and occasionally take my cock out to play with it when there isn't time to finish myself off in a hurry.
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi- and married 36 years
Cock: 7-8 inches erect, 3" flaccid
Circumcised: Yes, unfortunately
Jerk Off: When the urge hits me
Fetishes: Facials, puffies, B&D, oral creampies
TheMature1
Lieutenant Libido

Postby TheMature1 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:46 am

I remember one time when a girlfriend and I were in the back of a car. Her sister and brother-in-law were in the front. We had a blanket over us and we jacked and jilled each other off (while trying to keep straight faces in case someone up front looked in the rear view mirror or turned around)
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi- and married 36 years
Cock: 7-8 inches erect, 3" flaccid
Circumcised: Yes, unfortunately
Jerk Off: When the urge hits me
Fetishes: Facials, puffies, B&D, oral creampies
TheMature1
Lieutenant Libido

public masturbation

Postby soaked rose » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:18 am

I love jerking off in public. I tease myself every hour or so to keep my mind on things. When not at home I have to tease myself in public. Love public toilets. Others can hear you. Know what you are doing. Like jerking off in buses or trains sitting next to men. They usually guess what i am up to and enjoy it.
after a few teasing I have to come anywhere I am.
Have had dirty looks but not more.
Public masturbation go for it it's fun
soaked rose

Postby GaGirl520 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 pm

I love masturbating! I haven't been in "public" but some semi-public places:

I have masturbated:

Car-many times on road trips
Tanning Bed. Many locations and times!
My desk in my office that was risky and oh so fun!
The model apartment bathroom numerous times when I was a property manager at an apt complex
The bathroom at my old part time job at a sex store.
The kitchen counter with the removable faucet from the sink. That was recent, and hot!

Many more I can't think of right now. I usually do it daily and if I miss a couple of days I'm cranky! :)
Last edited by GaGirl520 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaGirl520
Private Privates

!

Postby phoenix3016 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:58 pm

I love to masturbate in all the different places that I can. About a year ago I was going tanning and I had been flirting with the girl at the front desk, and we started talking about some kinky stuff and after that I decided that I was going to have to jack off in the tanning bed but instead of wiping it up myself I left it for her. It turned me on soo much to cum and leave it for her. I got a phone call later that night from her and I was expecting the worst but instead she just went on and on about how much it turned her on and made her so wet to see all my cum in the tanning bed, and so there after I jacked off everytime in the tanning bed and left it for her, this went on for about a year. I always wondered what she would do with my cum and I finally got it out of her one day, she said some days she would just go and lick it straight off of the tanning bed, others she would lay in the bed and rub the cum all over her pussy while she masturbated..............that was hott.
phoenix3016
Masturbater Sergeant

?

Postby phoenix3016 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:03 am

noone else?...........................
phoenix3016
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby longsword » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 am

yeah. there should be a "both" i have publicly masterbated many times in different places. a few times i did it for strangers. the other day i was hiking and didn't tink anyone was around since it was kinda getting late and stripped naked. after hiking a bit more I decided to jack off. just as i got myself hard 5 girls came around a switchback. at first they were surprised to see me buck naked and hard. i tried to apologize because i thought they might report me to the police. one of them asked me what i was going to do with "that hard dick of yours". so thy wouldn't report me i let them each feel up my cock and then jacked off for them and hiked back with them naked. two went topless and the one who asked me what i was going to do with my hard dick was kinda bold and stripped naked too for the hike out. the bold girl had a hot shaved pirced pussy too making it way easy for me to jack off for them before they drove off. that bold girl took a some of the cum off the tip of my cock with her finger and ate it.
Penis: 6.5 circumsized trimmed pubes
Exhibitionist, Nudist, Masterbationist
longsword
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Stories