View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:50 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

public masturbation?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

have any women out there, masturbated in public, if so, where and how?, and men too?

masturbating in public?
58%
masturbating in front of someone?
42%

Total votes : 185

public masturbation?

Postby slicker47 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:57 pm

One day, i had to take my clothes to the laundry mat, because my dryer was not working. I went to one, near my home, that was a small place, not many people, it was in November, so i was wearing my full length leather coat, as my clothes were washing, this good looking women came in and she was hot!, she took off her coat, and she had real nice tit's, nice figure, and a great ass, in these skin tight jeans. she sat down about, 8 to 10 feet away, and looking at her made me horny, and i started to rub my cock, and it got real hard, and i couldn't help myself, i held up the right side of my coat, cause she was sitting to my right, but on an angle, i could look at her crotch, and see her pants stuck in her crack, and her cleavage, so, i started stroking my cock, thinking to myself, i can't believe this is happening, this foxy chick, is sitting right there, and I'm stroking my cock, and she isn't awear, what's going on, as i keep stroking, and looking at her and fantasying, I'm getting close to squirting off, god, I'm so turned on!, and i kinda let my coat drop down a little, i do believe she could see, or at least, i think she knew what was going on, i didn't care, i have always enjoyed jerking off in front of a women, and have done it many times, but wondering if she knew what was going on, made it more of a turn on, then came, the explosion, i blew my load, all over my pants and on my coat, i tried to control where it went the best i could, but some did go on the floor, because after i shot off, she looked over at me and smiled :shock: , i wiped myself off, got my clothes, and left, that was interesting, to say the least. Haven't done something like that in a long time. I use to jerk off all kinds of place's, in public, it turned me on, any women in here like to watch , let's c2c, anytime.
slicker47

Postby foxy1downtown » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:04 am

I've masturbated in a taxi, and on an amtrak train (in my seat with my coat over my lap).
foxy1downtown
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dannmachine » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:34 am

No option for both. I'm very aroused by sex in public and semi public places. Prefer with a partner, however even by my self is erotic.
dannmachine

Postby jillin432 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:54 am

i am a huge exhibitionist. just the thought of doing it turns me on. when i fantasize it is mostly about masturbation/sex in public.. i have done it in the car while driving with windows down, in public restrooms, in my college library, in a backyard while housesitting where neighbors could look down on me, in my car in the parking lot of a grocery store, while babysitting, in the hot tub with people only several feet away, i think thats all i have for now.. but i am sure there will be many more to cum!!!!
sex: female
mastubation: at least once a day
Turn ons: exhibitionism, voyeurism, public peeing/masturbation
AIM screen name: vegasbaby00115
jillin432
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby gold47 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:17 am

Yes i have masturbated in public countless times.I have been going to places were sexy girls are likley to be and i have masturbated in my car while being parked and watching them,i have been doing this for several years.You have to plan it out and be prepared before you get to the place you are going,sometimes it does not work out but when it does it is worth it.The most pleasurable and intense masturbation is while watching a real person from about 60 feet away.The girls should try this two.have your jeans pulled down partley and cover yourself with your long shirt,reach underneith and start fingering,have any of you girls been out in public driving around on a hot summer day and maybee seen a guy at a gas station filling his car up while he stood there in shorts with with the whole impression of his large penis buldging his shorts,imagine being parked a little ways away while starring at his thighs and that bulge while fingering yourself.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SavoryIce » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:33 am

http://masturbationpage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4635

The where, the how, the why, and the awesomeness.

Masturbating in front of someone is definitely arousing, but the potential naughty feeling of doing it in public gets me off before I actually squirt.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby unibet » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:17 am

I used to take a long bus journey reasonably often on a bus with tall seats, so I'd sit at the back and openly masturbate. That was always fun, especially with other cars flying past!

Twice I've masturbated on a train, with people sitting in the row of seats in front of me.

In my car, when driving, numerous times...

Frequently in public toilets or dressing rooms.

In the cinema with my girlfriend, more than once...:D

In a hot tub...

In a hospital bed a few times...

Actually, i haven't done it in public in too long, now that I think about it...!
unibet
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Alan » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:21 am

Friends,

Sex and masturbation is wonderfull, however, we need to set boundries (in my opinion). Any kind of sexual experience that could possibly create a victim (such as masturbating in public) is not appropriate. Masturbating in front of someone is great, but only if they are a consenting adult.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby Shinobi-UK » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:00 pm

I have done both, and I find them both definitely a turn on.

The latest one I did was definitely the best. I had to be a helper for this uni student to be a reader for her exam paper if she needed it. Basically it means that it was just the two of us on a hot summer's day in a tiny classroom and a laptop. So for most of the exam I was bored in fact during the whole thing she only needed help with one word for the whole thing. Anyway I should tell you this girl was gorgeous 20 about 5 7 with red hair and gorgeous tits which were doing very well in a white vest top. As soon as I opened the classroom door after finishing the preparations for the exam I knew I would have a hard time not getting hard just looking at her.

It was about half way through when I just started getting hard sitting next to her occaisonally stealing a glance at her lovely cleavage. I moved way and sat on another chair and discretely rubbed my aching cock through my pocket but as I got turned on I started to make it too easy to see so I decided to use a different approach.

I went and sat down side on to where she was working on the laptop just so I could her her side view which was very impressive, next I got out my A4 notebook and made some notes before propping it up on my lap and then checking again to make sure I could not be seen I pulled out my almost fully hard cock and started stroking off with the girl only 8 foot from me. It was an incredible feeling that she was so close and yet knew absolutely nothing about it, I kept on going for about 5 minutes but then she leaned back to stretch and that was it I already had some tissue and managed to catch the full load into it without giving the game away. I then cleaned up and hung around till she finished the exam.
Shinobi-UK
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Dan the Man » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:21 pm

I completely agree with Alan, but like many (most?) people I find doing it "in public" a big thrill. Lately my "public" place has been dressing rooms. I found a couple of good co-ed dressing rooms at the mall and doing it in there is exciting as hell. You are in a place that's private, but it doesn't "feel" private because there are people in close proximity. Also, even though I lock the door, I still get that, "I might get caught" thrill. I always prepare by bringing napkins or something like that to cum in (I don't think leaving "evidence" for someone that doesn't want to see it is cool either).
Dan the Man
Private Privates

Postby barefooter » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:38 am

I agree with Dan, doing it in public is a thrill and dressing rooms are a great place. It's exciting to strip naked and jack off with others so close. I don't carry anything to cum in though, usually just end up cumming on myself and scooping it up with my fingers, which I lick clean. Sometimes I shoot on the mirror and lick it off when I'm feeling a little extra kinky. :)
barefooter
Private Privates

Postby jocelyn.secret » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:32 am

Like others - why no "done both" category?

Getting off in front of a lover is always just so sexy. As for public it depends what you mean by public: I've discretely rubbed myself off under a blanket on a long haul plane flight on three occasions: I don't think anyone noticed but the thrill of knowing they might was huge. I also quite often in the summer will get off when sunbathing naked in the garden. It's not overlooked but always a slight risk of someone driving up our drive who could see - the way I see it, it's my home and I can do what I want, anyone driving up to the house does so at their own risk :)
jocelyn.secret
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Dan the Man » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:35 pm

barefooter has the right idea. For a BIG extra thrill in the dressing room I do sometimes strip completely naked. Not always though, as I figure it's more dangerous. Having your pants off in a dressing room is no big deal (it's why you go in there in the first place), but getting caught butt naked would be hard to explain your way out of. I just make double sure the door is locked and try not to take too long so as not to arouse suspicion.
Dan the Man
Private Privates

Postby SavoryIce » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:14 am

Alan wrote:Friends,

Sex and masturbation is wonderfull, however, we need to set boundries (in my opinion). Any kind of sexual experience that could possibly create a victim (such as masturbating in public) is not appropriate. Masturbating in front of someone is great, but only if they are a consenting adult.

This is true, but you have to consider that being the reason we haven't done so. I mean, if you had like a petition, and all those who signed in a room along with you, then potentially, that's completely fine. However, just going out in public and doing it is not all that smart. It may be self-satisfying, but it could do a lot to others, and will eventually end up in your own harm. So...don't worry, we're responsible beings here.
Female / 21 / Straight / Dating
SavoryIce
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby bigdtx8 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:35 pm

When I was a senior in high school I went to the beach condo of my girlfriend's mother on Padre near Corpus. It was the Christmas vacation at school and it was really cold (for Texas anyway). My g.f., Cher, and I had tried to have sex in some of the dunes on the beach earlier but the sand was a BIG problem so we returned to the condo as horny as two teenagers can be.

We were sitting on the couch watching TV with her Mom and older sister. We were covered with a blanket b/c it was even cold inside. I was the type of guy that had Rushin Hands and Roamin Fingers and they were doing what they were good at: feeling what Cher had to offer. Over the course of a 1/2 hour I fingered her until she came and then she returned the favor.

It was intense sitting there with her Mom/Sister only a few feet away and knowing that they had no idea my dick was at full staff and being stroked by my g.f.

What a thrill to have had my fingers stroking in and out of my g.f. and up and down her clit. I felt like I was getting away with something.
bigdtx8
Private Privates

Next

Return to Stories