Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:10 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Watching others- windows,over fence, binoculars...

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

have you ever peeked or peeped and masturbaed

Yes, but only as a kid
9%
yes, regularly now
11%
yes but it has been a while
42%
No but would love to
39%

Total votes : 264

Postby shadow45 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:16 pm

I used to have a neighbor at the rear of my property who had an above ground swimming pool with an elevated deck, maybe 75 feet away. The mom and young daughter were very hot and I used to sit at my desk and watch them lay out in the sun and jack off.
One day the daughter (I believe she was 18 or 19) was laying out and she loosened teh straps of her top to reveal some very nice perky tits. I raised the blinds and stood at the window stroking. I noticed a few time she would look my way and show more of her tits. She pushed her bottoms down about mid-cheek and I started stroking like mad and shot my cum against the window as she was looking my way. She got up slowly showing her full tits to me and slowly pulled her bottoms up as she went into the house.
Just to see if she was indeed watching me, the next day I kept the blinds down when she came out, she proceeded to take her top off and lie on her back. She then rolled her bottoms down and started fingering her pussy. I then raised the blinds again and stood at the window and stroked for her and it appeared we both came at the same time.
This continued for the rest of the summer until she went away to college. Her family moved away soon after that so, the good times ended but, it was great fun while it lasted.
shadow45
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby blklabel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:59 am

I used to work at a carwash that had a one way security window that faced the part of the lot where everyone would vacum their cars. Ocassionally I would see women that were so hot when they bent over to get into the back of the car that I would have to run to the bathroom to rub one out. Some of these ladies were definitely putting on a show, not really for me since they didn't know I could see them, but for the busy road that passed by the lot. I wonder how many of them used that idea for their own masturbatory material?
blklabel
Private Privates

Postby bksox3 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:17 am

I did it in my backyard...all naked on a lounge chair, my neighbors teenage son saw me, though i pretended i never saw him, so i went at it full on moaning and everything to keep his attention. Just the fact to know someone was watching me made me shoot very quickly. It was very intense anyway, and i know he caught it all...he had a good view i think. He probably went inside and jerked off himself...it was awesome. Would try it again sometime. :P
bksox3
Masturbater Sergeant

watching

Postby jerkingjack » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:00 pm

When I was 20, I was over at a friends house, sitting on his deck in the back. His sister's room was there and she came in and started getting ready for bed. Her blinds were pulled but there was a gap in the, and since it was dark, I could see in but she couldn't see out, and didn't know I was there. I got an awesome view of here stripping, and she had wonderful breasts. Obviously, I couldn't jerk off there, but I went home and did. For the next couple of months, I tried to be there when she went to bed, and did get a couple more peeks, but the first one was the best.
jerkingjack

Postby dicklion » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:35 am

At an old job we had a sattelite office in a condo complex and the printer/fax were in upstairs room- I was waiting for multipage fax to finish one day and looked next door and saw a pair of girls- 25-30 naked and brushing teeth- waiting for shower etc. 8) :lol:

I was rock hard and stood there for 20 minutes after the fax and watched until they finished and dressed- :cry: couldn't jack there but at lunch.... :wink: :roll:

I saw one or the other in various stages of undresds but never like that again....
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Good Neighbor

Postby CWOOD » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:02 pm

I had a neighbor that would iron completely naked in front of her window in her bedroom every morning. The house she lived in had a long window so you could see everything. She was a older lady she had a very nice body and she was Spanish and hot. My wife went to work very early so I didn't have to worry about getting caught. At the beginning I would just crack the shades in my bedroom window and look at her and j/o it was so hot. Then I got alittle daring. I would go into my dining room and we had a large long window there. I would pull up a chair and be completely naked and I would play with my cock I wanted her to see and I know she couldn't help but see me stroking my cock. I think she would tease me. It was like clock work every morning she would be there. I came many times over the years to this woman and her morning routine never knew who she was either. I miss that experience very much. I think she is the one that got me started with voyeurism. I love it but where I live now can't really see much neighbor don't do anything. :x
CWOOD
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dicklion » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:30 pm

What an ideal neighbor 8) :lol:

have a bunch of collge kids in house next door and gt regualr "views" but only once every 2 weeks or so is it stroke worthy...
Girl reading in bed topless or naked, exercising naked or in underwear. :shock:

Jillin off :roll: :wink:

in 2 years have only seen 2 have sex.... (several masturbation views though.... :o :D
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
dicklion

Postby happystroker » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:08 am

...so many stories. the first was at about eleven, with my friend Bobby. A girl would visit her grandmother next door to Bobby every summer, and her room was across from his with a pretty good view. Bobby and I discovered masturbation together during the school year, and were pretty regularly jacking. Vicki showed up in July with more than budding breasts--they were as big as we'd ever seen on any girls near us. She had a great body, and was a serious water-ballet swimmer.

Bobby staked out her room and caught some glimpses, and so on our next sleep-over we were glued to the window, and just thinking about it made us both hard. We stroked and he told me about what he saw (Vicki in her bra!) and we waited. Just a little action when she first came in, putting on a sweater. We waited more, and finally she started getting ready for bed. BINGO! Off with the sweater, off with the tee-shirt, then the bra and a flash of breasts before she grabbed a robe and we saw the bathroom light go on. We missed when she got into her nightie, and her lights went out. About three seconds later, we both came!

:)
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Gotta love neighbors

Postby dicklion » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:10 pm

I have ben quite lucky over the years with easy going neighbors and windows...
dicklion

Postby Cordwainer » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:23 pm

Damn, this thread just reminded me of something. When I first hit puberty, eleven or so, I never even tried to hide that I was watching. I didn't pull it out and start wanking, but if the neighborhood teens were out in their bikinis, I'd find a comfortable seat and watch--no subtly at all.

Next door were a couple of guys around my age, and they had an older sister and a swimming pool. She, of course, would invite her friends over swimming. She was good looking, and some of her friends were even better. (I had a crush on one of them--a total sweetheart. I hope life has treated her well.) If they were out there, I didn't have a second thought about finding a place with a good view. Or if the somewhat older girl across the street was out washing her car, I would grab a seat on my front porch.

The weird thing was, nobody ever said anything to me about it. Either they thought it was amusing or cute, or I was so innocent about it that they didn't want to ruin it.
Cordwainer
Corporal Cum-dumpster

You were doubly lucky

Postby dicklion » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:38 pm

My neighbors are in a house and all the rooms are apts for local college and med school.

Get weekly peeks at naked asses, titties and pussies and even some extended nudity with the rare but wonderful masturbation or sex. :wink: :shock:
dicklion

Peepin?

Postby OldSalt » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:35 pm

We had a roomy once for a couple of years. She was a BBW and reminded me of Delta Burke on Designing Women. She was one horny lady. My wife went to spend a week with her mom and our roomy and I were left alone. I heard her moaning one evening and slipped around the house and peeked into the window of her room. She was naked with her dildo sliding in and out of her pussy. I came back in and quietly opened her door and stood there naked with my hard cock in my hand. She wasn't surprised at all. She only said, "Come here" and I went and stood by her bed. She reached out and took my cock in her hand and stroked as she played with her dildo. She said, "Cum for me" so I took over stroking my cock as she used her dildo. I was soon coming all over my cock and my hand as she whined out her climax.
We often played the game that week. She'd go into the bath room and come around to my bedroom as I lay on my bed stroking my cock. She'd then come in and suck me for a while, then sit on my cock and we'd screw our brains out. When my wife came home, we never did it again. But we did do some things other places until she finally got her own place and moved out.
OldSalt

Postby dicklion » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:53 am

wow that is one lucky peek....
dicklion

Re: Peepin?

Postby jamiegirl » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:42 am

OldSalt wrote:We had a roomy once for a couple of years. She was a BBW and reminded me of Delta Burke on Designing Women. She was one horny lady. My wife went to spend a week with her mom and our roomy and I were left alone. I heard her moaning one evening and slipped around the house and peeked into the window of her room. She was naked with her dildo sliding in and out of her pussy. I came back in and quietly opened her door and stood there naked with my hard cock in my hand. She wasn't surprised at all. She only said, "Come here" and I went and stood by her bed. She reached out and took my cock in her hand and stroked as she played with her dildo. She said, "Cum for me" so I took over stroking my cock as she used her dildo. I was soon coming all over my cock and my hand as she whined out her climax.
We often played the game that week. She'd go into the bath room and come around to my bedroom as I lay on my bed stroking my cock. She'd then come in and suck me for a while, then sit on my cock and we'd screw our brains out. When my wife came home, we never did it again. But we did do some things other places until she finally got her own place and moved out.

I wanna get lucky like that!!!!! Frankly...all the stories!!! Thats what I get for living in the boon docks! I walk around in the buff all the time pretending someone is looking lol. The house to the right of us, we have no windows facing it and the house on the left is too far away :cry:
jamiegirl
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby all the time » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:53 am

When I was in high school my bedroom window overlooked the neighbors pool. His wife (she was only in her mid 20's) would float around on a air mattress. She wasn't a runway model, but she wasn't hard on the eyes either. I would always take care of my business while watching her. I really didn't think she knew I was there, or what i was doing. one day she made a comment to my dad about me checking her out. She never told him I was getting myself off, so I don't know if she knew I was doing that, but she knew I was watching.
all the time
Private Privates

PreviousNext

Return to Stories