Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:30 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Watching others- windows,over fence, binoculars...

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

have you ever peeked or peeped and masturbaed

Yes, but only as a kid
9%
yes, regularly now
11%
yes but it has been a while
42%
No but would love to
39%

Total votes : 264

Watching others- windows,over fence, binoculars...

Postby dicklion » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:02 pm

I used to love to peek in windows from my dorm room.
Lived on 4 the floor next to a coed dorm that was 9 stories ( 7 with dorm the rest calsses)

The side to me was almost all women 2 years in a row and my windowsill was nearly plastered shut from all the cum I shot there while peeking. :shock:

I did it morning noon and night- didn't need ninoculars but had some for real closeups- could see bra strap marks when girls stripped- even saw girl take cum filled condom off a guy once and slurp it out ( I am hard now) :lol: 8)
Well I did it whenever I travelled and occasionally when i lived in a apt complex.

well I was travelling a few weeks ago and when i was in a hotel on 7 th floor I had a view of next door hotel( very clear shot) and another caty cornered...

Well after work one evening i stopped at local sporting goods store and dropped $50 on binoculars

That night after super i jaked off twice watching ladies strip and shower and one was masturbating on her bed - but bad angle so I may have been "imagining" that. 8)

I relaxed and later I looked some more and saw a guy and girl rush in room and he stripped her quicly and threw her on bed and dove to her pussy... She was kicking and flailing and then tensed as she came.

I stood and stripped and she sat up and sucked hi off- he didn't cum but mounted her right there and saw them both cum ( at least it looked) :wink:

I hit the window witha shot and dribbled on my running shoe

Saw some more naked ness and jacked off at the window about 15 more times before i left- still have binocs( will ttavel with them :shock: 8) :roll:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby footman » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:00 pm

My strong foot fetish drove me to regular voyeurism and masturbation for years. Nothing was better for me than cumming while I was very close to an actual barefoot and frequently bathing suited girl. I've watched and wanked in: portajohns next to an outdoor swimming pool; from an emergency staircase with a window looking out over an outdoor pool; behind a hallway door looking out into an indoor pool and hot tub area; in the swimming pool bleachers at at local YMCA; in my car outside a glass-enclosed indoor pool; (kinda have a thing for pools don't I?) and peeking into hotel rooms (under and around the curtains) from the outside.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby Stefan » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:02 pm

a couple of girls used to live in the house at my back.
saw them getting ready, masterbating, getting fucked, sucking. they were good times. pity theyve now moved.
Stefan
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dicklion » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:23 pm

Life is great for a Foot fetish Voyeur
I have frequently seen onluy legs, feet or arms as I have peered in or out...

I go to a nudist camp regularly - In my cabin I sit a few feet from the window in the shadows and jackoff as seee all the nudes :lol: :shock:

It is OK to be hard in public whenit is adult weekend- may times in spring and fall- not many during summer family months
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
dicklion

Postby Satin Lover » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:15 pm

When I bought my current house, the neighbor on one side had a 13 year old daughter. Her bedroom was on the second floor while mine faced hers from the ground. The curtains in my bedroom were a few inches shorter then the window, leaving a 3 inch gap at the top. Through this gap I would catch glimpses of my neighbor as I lay in bed.

Over the years she developed an impressive bust line. By the time she graduated from high school I believe she was a D-cup or larger. This contrasted with her parents who are both very slim, and especially so with her mother who is nearly flat chested.

She frequently had her shade and window open because all the heat in the house rose up to her room and it was very hot. Even in winter there was nothing to block my view. I discovered early one winter morning that she got up to shower about 6 am. Although she wore a bathrobe downstairs, she stripped out of her nightie right in front of the window before and got dressed in front of the window after.

I began to set my alarm to wake me just before she got up and waited for her daily show. Being a lingerie fetishist I loved seeing her in babydoll nighties and in her bra and panties. To get the best view I would stand in my darkend room watch through the gap in the curtain. Sometimes I would use bimoculars to get a better view, but that took careful aim and masturbating tends to make you move too much.

Eventually I took my video camera and tripod and set them up in the window. I draped a black towel over the camera to hide it's shape, leaving just the lens exposed. I ran the output to a 27 inch television at the foot of my bed and kept the remote beside me. Now I could stay in bed and masturbate to a clear view of my cute neighbor in her bra, panties, and nighties. I recorded most mornings, and some afternoons when her boyfriend started visiting.

Since her bed was out of view, all I could see was when she stood to dress or undress. I have edited all these short intervals together and have almost half an hour of lingerie modeling to to entertain me now that she has left home.
Lingerie fetishist
satinamour on Yahoo!
[email protected] on MSN
Satin Lover
Private Privates

what a jackpot- Great story

Postby dicklion » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:03 pm

i ahve ahd a few nighbors like that over the years.
When i went to grad school the first time we lived in a complex with 6 unit rectangualr building all next to and around each other - arranged like flower petasls from a pool in the center-
I had nirvana for 2 years- second floor with bedroom and great vies and lots of sites to see and office room with same on the other side(actaully more sites there but not as often.....

Well I once had a date over and As i fucked her on the chair- her sitting astride me I watch a klesbian couple next door on 1st floor 69 each other- not perfect iew but I could see them and the hairy pussies and Cindy's hairy pits ( brunette and I knew her from fitness center) :o

I went twice in my date that night- she was hot but it was only 1/2 the reason I was so hot to fuck :D :P :twisted:
dicklion

Postby dicklion » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:37 am

went for a morning run in my GF's neighborhood and saw a glow from a house :shock:

Stopped and looked( fall coming darker in am) and saw a girl in a black tshirt lift if over her head and stand naked in mirror then apply makeup and then fondle her titties and rub her pussy and I whiped my dick out ( still dark thank god :x

She turned around and i saw her landing strip and nice b-c cup tittes and blew my load in my reebok shorts and jogged on..... :D
dicklion

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:56 pm

I think I've been on the other end of those binoculars more often than I've been watching... which is actually more of a turn on for me, anyway!
LoveThyself!

Postby Filip » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:15 pm

Satin Lover wrote:Since her bed was out of view, all I could see was when she stood to dress or undress. I have edited all these short intervals together and have almost half an hour of lingerie modeling to to entertain me now that she has left home.

Fuck! That is awesome. Have you digitized that video yet? I would love to see it.
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Re: Watching others- windows,over fence, binoculars...

Postby Ranger1 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:18 pm

I was in the bedroom one day and noticed the daughter of the homeowner behind us was sunbathing in their back yard. She was about 18 and about forty feet from me. She was laid on a blanket and had her top undone but with her tits resting in the cups. I'd seen her around many times, fully clothed, and I knew she had big tits.

I watched her for a while wondering if she would get up to fasten her top when she had to leave. Their backyard was quite secluded so she didn't have much reason to think she was being watched. I could just see her over my hedge.

After a while of watching her I heard their phone ring inside their house. Her head came up and you could tell she was thinking "Now what am I going to do?"

This was my only chance and I wasn't going to miss it. A titty-flash would be now or never. She sat up leaving the titty-top behind and gave me a flash of her awesome ample young breasts. I nearly came in my pants. She grabbed the top and struggled to get it on while the phone rang. All caution was to the wind!

I drank in the sight of those large, firm, young breasts with their pink nipples as I rubbed my cock through my jeans. Other family members were around (kids, wife) so I couldn't jerk (at that time!).

She got the top in place and ran inside. I quickly went to the basement bathroom to jerk off a load with the memory of her mamaries in my brain.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ilikeitalot » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:24 am

Ah, one of those things you'd just never think about. But next time, we'll all know the secret to revealing the goods if a sexy neighbor is ever sunbathing with an untied top. You simply... CALL HER PHONE!!! LOL.
ilikeitalot

Postby Ranger1 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:58 am

ilikeitalot wrote:Ah, one of those things you'd just never think about. But next time, we'll all know the secret to revealing the goods if a sexy neighbor is ever sunbathing with an untied top. You simply... CALL HER PHONE!!! LOL.

Ohhh maaaaannnnn you're a devious summbeech! How come *I* can't think like that? I like that a lot! Next time! Next time! But it's so long ago that she no longer lives there.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ozfan » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:44 am

I used t be able to see into my neighbour's bathroom from my living room - well a little, if I got up high and looked down. There was an attractive lesbian couple living there at there at the time, and I got to see their tits, but could only see the candles when they had their long baths......
ozfan

Watching others- windows,over fence, binoculars

Postby jd-ross » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:24 pm

As a serial mastubator I peep whenever I get the chance, Ive been doing it for 40 years so I not going to stop now, oh the joys of free viewings and the stimulation this bring soon get the little fella up for his share of the action
jd-ross
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby M Wankin » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:22 am

When I was younger (18 or 19) there was a very good looking couple in their late 30's that lived across the street and went through a divorce. There was a row of tall hedges along the side of their house and bedroom window. She liked to walk around nude, and that's how I got started..by seeing her walk past a window in front one evening. One night I ran across the street and along the side of the house, and peeked in the window. She was totally aked and stretched out on the bed, on the telephone. She must have had a hot lover because she was rubbing and flicking her nipples. My cock never got so hard! I HAD to unzip, pull it out and start stroking! God she was hot! Needless to say I shot a massive load, between seeing her and my heart pumping, wondering if someone would see me.

Her window was a regular spot for me for almost a year, and I visited it every few nights! After a while, I made it a point to cum on the wall so she would see the cum stains while she was gardening.
M Wankin
Private Privates

Next

Return to Stories