Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:34 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

what is the Wildest Kinkiest thing you have actually done...

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: what is the Wildest Kinkiest thing you have actually done...

Postby puslica911 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Not one of my kinkiest moments, but it was pretty nice.

I started going to a new Yoga studio and there was a girl who had one of the nicest bodes. Because I practice Bikram Yoga, clothes tend to get soaked. I always wear cute tight shorts and a cute sports top. After a few sessions I noticed her glancing over at me, and it distracted me. In the change rooms we were alone at one point after everyone had gone and it was the last class of the night. She kept complimenting my techniques and I was getting changed she said she liked my wax-job. I thought nothing of it until she asked to touch it. At that point I was pretty horn and I let her do it. She rubbed my pussy and slid her middle finger near my clit. She realized I liked it.
I had previously told my boyfriend about her and would describe her body and ass to him. At first he said, he'd love to watch me eat her out, but I really got turned on by the thought of him also licking her wet pussy.
Anyway after that day nothing happened. We left it at nothing and a few weeks later she told me, she really liked my body and she really hot horny touching me. I told her about my boyfriend and she said she had a partner too, but would be willing to have a threesome with us, and perhaps include her guy in too.
We exchanged numbers, but again nothing happened for about a week. IT was a late class again, and she asked me what my plans were for the evening (9pm), I said I as going home to my boyfriend and she asked if she could tag along. I messaged him and told him she was coming.
Not long after she came over to our house we really got into it. She started rubbing my pussy, clit and teasing me to the point where I just felt like cumming. She licked me head to toe while my boyfriend watched. He was jerking off until I invited him to join us, and we fucked my ass with his tongue, shared me with her until I told them I want to watch them do it. At first he was a little worried, I'd be jealous but I got them comfortable and it was amazing. There were times she would finger my pussy, and fuck my pussy with her tongue while he fucked her, and times when he'd fuck me while I enjoyed her yummy pussy.
After a few hours, we said out goodbye to her and decided to do it again.
Since then we have done it 3 times with her, and it gets really better and better every time. I think next time, she will bring her boyfriend over so he can fuck me while my boyfriend fucks her yummy pussy.
puslica911
Private Privates

Postby eliminator » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 am

that is SO hot puscila

for me . . .i guess i'd me that i met up with a person to jerk off (actually, he gave me a hand job)
quite tame i know. . .but i'm from a house where even masturbation is taboo. . . .so that is REALLY kinky :lol:

would love to hear some more stories!
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby tomk » Sun May 01, 2011 8:41 am

told my girl I want to wank while she gets laid
tomk
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eliminator » Mon May 02, 2011 7:35 am

tomk wrote:told my girl I want to wank while she gets laid

just told her? she hasn't "responded" yet? :wink:
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Conran » Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm

eliminator wrote:
tomk wrote:told my girl I want to wank while she gets laid

just told her? she hasn't "responded" yet? :wink:

How could any girl refuse such a generous offer? :lol:
Conran
Lieutenant Libido

Postby BeanFlicker » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 pm

I had a threesome last night with two guys. It was brilliant! Next I'm hoping for 1 guy 1 girl. I love sex!
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
I love reading your PM's (even if I can't always reply)
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby crazydawg_23 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 am

BeanFlicker wrote:I had a threesome last night with two guys. It was brilliant! Next I'm hoping for 1 guy 1 girl. I love sex!

Damn.....just damn
25 yr old male
straight
lookin for some fun women
PMs welcome
crazydawg_23
Lieutenant Libido

Postby fmyself » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:14 pm

When I was younger on a Saturday, I had one girl come over and we fucked, she left and another came over, I fucked her too, then my friends ex came over and a bunch of us were suppose to go to a club, we she was in my room and telling me to stay with her and started sucking my finger, and said let them go and I'll suck your cock like this, I still regret telling her no, your my friends ex, we went to the club, I picked up a girl took her back and fucked her...
fmyself
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby fmyself » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Another time we were partying and I had my girl friend sitting behind me and i was fingering her and her "friend" was sitting next to me under a blanket and she was jacking me off. I said we need more beer and sent my friend and told him to take my girl friend for the ride to the store and take at least a half hour, while they were gone I fucked her friend and made sure she swallowed my cum..
fmyself
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Spankenstein » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Great stories.. Mine happened at work.. When I work late, after everyone else has left, sometimes i get the urge to shoot a load of jizz and usually go into the bathroom. Before going, i'll go into the cubicles of the nice looking women to see if they've left anything that I can use in my stroking and cumming (shoes, hand lotion, etc.). A coworker of mine is about 30, Hispanic, beautiful face, nice body, nice legs, and very pretty feet (I have a foot fetish). For a few days, she had been taking the bus to work instead of driving and leaving her dress shoes at the office and wearing comfortable shoes on the bus and changing into the dress shoes when she arrived at the office.

One night I stayed late and had an urge to cum, so I went into her cube and found her shoes on the floor: they were black Maripe' peep-toe 4-inch spiked heels. I took them back to my cube and first sniffed the open toe part and could smell the scent of her toes mixed with leather of the shoe. I instantly had a throbbing hardon, I then started to lick the toe section, imagining myself licking and sucking her toes, her pussy, her asshole, and her tits followed by fucking her deep in her cunt. I then took her shoes in the bathroom and continued licking but dropped my pants and rubbed my stiff cock on the shoes, rubbing it on the inside of her shoes. This went on for several minutes. By now I was jerking my cock hard and licking the toes of the shoes. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and blew a HUGE load into her shoes. Next I spread my semen all over the inside them, making sure to get a lot right where her toes will go.

I then brought her shoes back and put them how I found them in her cube. She still wears these shoes and it makes my cock stiffen when I see her sexy feet in them knowing I shot a nice load in those shoes.
38 yo male, married
Cock 6", cock and balls shaved
Foot fetish and I love to lick and suck a woman's body
Spankenstein
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby madavee » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:49 am

Wow....some gud kinky stories here...havntposted much since i joined up but heres some of my kinky moments

Ive got a hot aunt from another city with whom i been flirting with for a few years...we are very open in convos but never really thought anything wud cum of it.
recently a cousin who lives next door got married and family from all over came for the wedding...My aunt arrived the Sat evening and not long after she said she needed her phone to be charged. My house was empty so we had sum privacy for a few minutes.We chatted about general stuff and sumhow it led to our flirtations.A u show me urs and I show u mine game sorta started...I asked to see her full tits and she obliged..damn they wer luvly...to be fair i showed her my now erect cock..when she saw it she asked if she cud kiss it...it was a surprise and I said YES:)...a few licks and strokes and i was cumming...was short but damn hot experience..

Just wanted to mention that 2 yras ago i got a handjob from this aunts daughter while on holiday 2gether:) the horniness runs in the family :wink:
madavee

Previous

Return to Stories