Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:33 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

what is the Wildest Kinkiest thing you have actually done...

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: what is the Wildest Kinkiest thing you have actually done...

Postby bigclitmomma » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:06 am

Had sex with three guys in the same day...

Had a lover that I met on lunch hour...we sucked and fucked for about an hour and a half before I had to go back to work...darn it! I sat at my desk with cum oozing out of my cunt, hoping I wasn't leaving a wet spot anywhere...and feeling very smug...

Later after work, went to a company gettogether...another guy from work and I left the party, drove to a quiet spot in a parking lot, and had a good fucking there...more cum oozing...

Then went home and got screwed by my ex (then) hubby...what a trip that day was...felt like a complete slut (which I guess I was) and luved every minute of it!!! :wink: Now is that the kinkiest I have done? Probably not...you guys have read more of my experiences...I'll let you be the judge...
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby footage » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 am

Well Id have the to say either the time I jerked off for a maid in a hotel after letting my dick poke through my boxers hole. Unfortunately I got kicked out on vacation with my family and I had to go find another hotel or it was a tie between me jerking off in college behind a school building and a possible rumor getting spread about it right before winter vacation and the time I was at work and this teen was smacking my butt when I passed by and I eventually went into the break room with her told her to feel in my pants.

When I went behind the building with my roomate these girls acted like we would trade off showing off each others parts or do like a nasty game. Well didnt happen. So try acted like someone was coming like the cops or something so we ran. That was a crazy experience if not the wildest.
She thought it was the outside of my underwear but it really wants lol. it was full dick grabbing. So I let her know it wasnt the outside part and then I just undid my pants for a better grip. She showed me her tits too. But I didnt want to risk my job so I was like if I do this you cant tell. That was pretty wild.
footage
Major Orgasm

Postby cfag » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm

More pervy than wild and certainly kinky. I shared a taxi home with a very drunk girl, daughter of a friend. She passed out and I took a peek up her mini skirt which because of the way she slumped it was nearly round her butt anyway.

I eased her knickers aside and fingered her and then took some pics with my mobile. I wanked over them that night and had her cunt smell on my fingers. Still see her, she's a trolley dolly on a big UK airline, tasty too and I always get a huge cuddle as we have been friendly since she was a young teen,
cfag
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Cleverlion » Wed May 12, 2010 5:04 am

Filling The Hose To "Full"

It was very tough, but I forced myself to not JO for 6 days. I then watched a scene from "Drunk on Cum", as a huge dick shot copious ropes of thick sperm into the open mouth of his partner.

After watching that incredible scene over at my friends house, I promptly marched into his sisters room & "borrowed" a pair of her shear-to-waist pantyhose. She was due home from work any minute.

She keeps her underwear & hose in her walk-in closet. After slipping the sultry nylon hose up & over both my thighs, then over my swollen Bonner, I closed the door to her closet - me still inside ! (I've always had a fantasy about jacking-off & having his sister catch me.

She was totally HOT - looked allot like Cindy Crawford. And the reason why I didn't care about J/O in front of her was that she had recently came-out being a Les.

I closed her bedroom door before hiding in her closet, so I could hear when she entered the room. I was then set to really make an "Event" out of this session. I brought her picture from her dresser top into her closet with me as I started to pump my hardening dick inside of her hose while staring at her picture (she was wearing cut-off jean shorts crouched down & on her knees while bathing the family dog).

Within about 5 minutes of staring at her beautiful tan thighs, I heard her bedroom door suddenly open. I wasn't quite ready to unload yet, but the thought of having to hurry got my pre starting to flow.

The phone rang on her knight-stand just as she entered her room. It sounded like it must have been her Girlfriend, as she commenced with about a 10 minute conversation. This gave me the perfect time to pump & prime myself for her little surprise when she entered the closet.

I jacked & pumped my now glistening cannon right up to 2 edges when I heard her say goodbye to her friend. I then really turned-up the volume on my pumping mission, as she then opened the closet door - catching me in the act !

She let out a gasp, as she covered her nose & mouth - wide-eyed in shock & surprise at the site of me vigorously pumping my penis under her tented pantyhose. She then shouted out..."What the hell are you doing Ronny ?". I then answered her by replying..."Watch this Jen, watch, oh, here it comes, her I go, oh, watch...yess- augh. etc, etc, etc, as I my nylon crotch quickly started to fill with semen.

As you can see... (EMAIL ME FOR PIC) I pumped her hose full with a very generous load. :P
Cleverlion

Postby pc720 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:50 am

when i was with my ex, I gave her a rimjob while she blew me and stroked my cock with her panties...when i came in her panties she ate my cum off of them while i went down on her....one of the best encounters ever :D
PM welcome. Ladies only please. Masturbate twice a day at least.
pc720
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BeanFlicker » Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Love reading this thread whether the stories are true or not.

I haven't really got anything too wild to share.. I'm working on it tho ;)

i guess the wildest thing i've done so far was when i pulled a guy into the ladies in the pub and had him fuck my mouth until he shot his load down my throat.
I loved it. And there was someone next door to us who said "oh sounds like there is a man and woman next door!" i just smiled up at the guy and continued to suck his hard cock. It was heaven :)

I love going back to everyone knowing what just happened and nobody having a clue.
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
I love reading your PM's (even if I can't always reply)
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jellyeggs1 » Sun May 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Did you get off out of just doing that Beanflicker ?
jellyeggs1
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby whysguy » Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm

I got off from reading that, I deffinatly wish I was that guy BeanFlicker thank you :D
whysguy
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BeanFlicker » Sun May 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Yeah I get a huge satisfaction out of making guys cum. I love it. Probably the reason I've never had a guy give me an orgasm, i'm too busy pleasing them and then once they're done they lose interest.
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby lubed_left_hand » Mon May 24, 2010 1:46 am

Beanflicker I could never lose interest....but we'd fight over who loves to please who more. Kinkiest for me would be making a girl cum in the middle of a crowded dance floor....
lubed_left_hand
Lieutenant Libido

Postby crabmeat27 » Tue May 25, 2010 3:06 am

BeanFlicker wrote:Yeah I get a huge satisfaction out of making guys cum. I love it. Probably the reason I've never had a guy give me an orgasm, i'm too busy pleasing them and then once they're done they lose interest.

You'd love me then. Everytime my friend made me cum I'd do everything in my power to repay her 10 fold. To the point she tries to fight it because I keep teasing her hot body. ;)
crabmeat27
Lieutenant Libido

Postby whysguy » Wed May 26, 2010 6:36 pm

I would never let myself being done get in in the way of pleasing you :D
whysguy
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BeanFlicker » Wed May 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Why do guys like you only seem to exist online!! :(
Masturbation Addict
Filthy Minded BBW
Single & Always Horny
BeanFlicker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Thu May 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Online,but luv giving as much as getting.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby whysguy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

We're out there somewhere, and because of this site often thinking of you :D
whysguy
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Stories