Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:37 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Postby Elemental Shock » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 am

I'd have to say the weirdest place for me is in the bathroom at church. It was when I was younger, and thought the only way to get rid of a hard-on was masturbating. i left church, went into one of the stalls and did it. It wasn't very good, cause I was afraid somebody was gonna catch me!
Elemental Shock

Re: Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Postby Hairypalms » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Weirdest J/O is one I've already mentioned in another thread:

I was working as a security guard in a really tall office block - like, 30 storeys.
I was on the night shift and doing a patrol. The building was empty. I went to the top of the stairwell, pulled down my trousers and pants, knealt on the floor, pointing my cock through the railings.
I jerked off until I came through the gap, my sperm flying through and falling all the way down the 30 storeys and splatting on the floor at the bottom.

That was fun!

I've also J/O'd in plane and train toilets ... but once I got really close to orgasm by stroking under a blanket right in the aeroplane cabin with people all around.
But I had to go to the toilet to cum cos I had no way of controlling the mess :)
I like to think no one knew what I'd done, but the "walk of shame" back to my seat, with a bulge still in my pants and myc cheeks still flushed was gnarly! lol

Those stories seem tame compared to some of you guys! I need to think of new weird J/O locations! :)
Hairypalms
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Previous

Return to Stories