Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:28 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby whysguy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:39 am

There was another time that I got a blowjob from my best friends little sister on a picnic table in a local park at twilight.
I once fucked my girlfriend on her sisters bed with the door open while she was right down the stairs.
And another time we fucked in her basement while she had a huge family barbaque going on with a door leading to the backyard from the basement right in front of us.
whysguy
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby biigdiick2 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:52 am

i was babysitting and jacked off in their room after they fell asleep. i tried to keep myself covered just in case one of them woke up though
I have a cam
biigdiick2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby cumsocks » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Cum straight into the goal slot of my buddy's fooseball table, while he did the same at the other goal.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby gpmgsf » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:15 pm

My ex-wife and I would have sex whenever and wherever we could.
The horniest times would be when we were either in public or at family homes.
More than once we fucked, sucked or wanked each other in the washroom while the rest of the family was in the house!
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rrunnz » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 pm

airplane restroom!
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby rod stroke » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 am

oh yeah in the aircraft toilet is wild esp if sexy girl just come out.... sniff her perfume... hmmmmmmm
or if sexy crew sitting just the other side of the wall u can cum inches from her face! wild!
rod stroke
Private Privates

Postby locolar » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 am

The wierdiest place I ever made love was twenty some years ago on a picnic table with my wife of two years. We had gone on a weekend camping trip to a camp ground in a local canyon. There had been lots of rain over the preceding weeks and we barely made it over the washed out dirt roads in our '72 VW Vanagon Camper with the pop top. (Those were the days) We saw one other family in the campground and purposely camped on the other side of the campground for privacy. Well about 10 PM that night it was very dark, and the two kids were sleeping in the camper, we got totally naked and made love with my wife laying back on the table and myself standing between her legs. It was hot sex and very enjoyable doing it outside like that with the possibility of being caught.

Just minutes after finishing up and getting our clothes back on, I was zipping my pants actually, a station wagon came down the dirt road in the campground and it's headlights illuminated our picnic table for quite a while. It turned out to be a carload of girl scouts on an outing. If I had been a little slower, they might have gotten their sex ed merit badge. How their car made it down that road after dark I still don't know. :D
locolar

Re: Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Postby jacknalldatime » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

I have JO in every place you could think of but I will never forget an afternoon spent with my wife.

My wife and I finally got away from the kids and went to an early dinner alone. Sex has been good but not quite as kinky like it used to be since having kids and taking on a very professional job.

It was raining this day. As we left the restaurant I was just figuring we had a nice dinner alone and we would return home to madness. Well...as we pulled out of the parking lot I was shocked! She reached over and unzipped my jeans as I drove. I was shocked cause she had never done this. She was always worried about being seen and fired because of her profession. Anyways...what made it even hotter was the fact that is was daylight and we were driving on busy rush hour standard town roads...not a highway. very slow speeds and plenty of traffic lights. She begin to suck my cock hard, head bobbing and all. She was working it! People had to see as we had to stop at SEVERAL red lights, as we were often SURROUNDED by cars. HOT! I normally would love just a BJ and finish by blasting one down her throat but this time was different...I had to nail her. So as she sucked I thought about people seeing us and thought about where I could fuck her.

I remebered this semi-secluded park. I say semi cause it was in the middle of a housing development. I backed into the small forest lined parking lot. There was a trail in view that led right to the parking lot. People's open backyards to our left and right over looked our vehicle. I parked and she looked up and said "what are you doing?" I said "come on!' It was still raining so I popped the hatch (lifts straight up) and used it like a roof. I pulled her jeans down around her ankles and proceeded to pump her soaked pussy hard from behind. The whole time I looked at the houses and the trail. What brought me to the edge was thinking about someone walking down the trail walking their dog or such and seeing us. With that thought...I pulled out and grabbed her head and pushed her to her knees. She knew what was next as she opened her mouth wide. I stroked and blasted a HUGE load into her mouth and a couple of ropes missed and hit the side of her face. There she was...in between houses, a trail head , on her knees with her pants at her ankles, mouth full of juice, and face dripping with cum. IT was so HOT!

Best dinner ever!!!! I just realized I'm dripping with pre as I typed this!
jacknalldatime

Postby WankAddict » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Work toilet (JO and BJ), service station toilets (JO), college toilets (JO), back lane in the mud against the car boot (BJ and sex), JO in my mates bedroom with his gf's knickers and bra (threw away after wonder if she noticed!) and lots of other places...
WankAddict
Private Privates

Postby Masquerade » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 am

In my best friend's kitchen when I was sixteen. He was taking a morning piss in the bathroom, and I had a really stiff morning woody. I whipped it out, sprayed my load on the floor, and his dog licked it up.
19 years old. 6', cut. Bisexual. If I'm online, I'm masturbating. PMs welcome. ;)
Masquerade
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby relaxandrelease » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:23 am

One time, I went out on my grandparent's property. It boardered another house and a church. I took a blanket, a book, and a back massager. I laid the massager down on the blanket, and stratigically placed my crotch on the item. I turned it on and opened my book. There were people out in the neighbor's yard and they were completely oblivious to what I was doing. Until, probably, I came. My O face and moans probably gave me away (it is quite noticible). :roll:
22yo male
bi
message me sometimes or friend me. I'm pretty fun to talk to.
relaxandrelease
Lieutenant Libido

Postby phxbiguy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

When I was a university student I was doing a research project at a new cathedral. The priest assigned for my tour answered my questions while taking me around, eventually ending up in the choir loft high above the alter. That’s where he made his move by reaching out to my crotch and giving it a light squeeze. I flinched at first, but being a horny young man I thought why not go with it. It didn’t take long for me to have a raging hard on. The priest unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulled out my throbbing member, knelt before me and proceeded to give an expert blow job. After a while he yanked my jeans and underwear down to my knees and had me lie down in the aisle. He got between my legs and slowly worked his mouth over the stiff shaft and engorged head of my eager cock as well as gently playing with my balls. He seemed to especially relish the masculine musky scent of my pubic hair, sniffing deeply as he reached the root of my rod.

Just as we were approaching the explosive grand finale, a door below opened and in filed a group of priests for vesper prayers. Both our eyes were wide open in shock. He mouthed the words, “Don’t move or make a sound.” The prayers started, but my hard on didn’t deflate. After a few moments, when the priest was relatively sure no one would come up the stairs, he grabbed my stiff cock, gave me a sly look and started in again sucking me off. I was surprised at his bold audacity, but at the same time couldn’t deny the affect his actions were having on me. I laid back, closed my eyes, listened to the prayers and Gregorian chats all the while enjoying the sensuous feelings and build up in my groin. I found the paradox oddly erotic.

It wasn’t long before I once again approached the point of no return. It was during a chant that I finally shot several wads of hot youthful cum down the priest’s throat. I’m thankful we had the cover of the melody of the chant because the priest gave a slight gag at the quantity of my delivery and I’m sure I let out a little gasp while blowing my load in his mouth.

For the remainder of the service, we never moved from our positions in the aisle of the choir loft. The priest stayed put between my legs, silently sucking and licking my cock clean well after I had gone limp. We didn’t get to our feet until after the service and we were sure everyone had left the sanctuary. At the conclusion of the tour I thanked him for his time. The priest said he had enjoyed our time together and leaning in close said, “Please ‘come’ again,” giving a wink. I could smell my cum on his breath. I didn’t return for an encore performance. This experience was too surreal.
phxbiguy

Postby gottago444 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 am

I was in 7th grade. I was in Sunday school class sitting at a table with the other kids. There was a girl I thought was hot across from me and I jacked off through the pocket of my pants by rubbing the head untill I came right in my tidy whities, I've never forgot this and I am now 51 years old and still masturbate at least once a day!
gottago444

Postby herakles » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 am

my wife says in a library toilet
herakles
Lieutenant Libido

Postby JerkingDave » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 am

Oh God where do I start with this. From the first time i jerked off in class at school (hand in my pocket) ive had a leaning towards "danger wanks" and ive wanked outdoors, on a bus, on a plane, in the back of a friends car, in a room where myself and a group of mixed sex friends where staying for the night, on a train, in a taxi rank, walking down the street and many more! One of the methods of making myself cum in these situations is to mentally "rush" myself by thinking of how much i should cum soon or I will get caught. The panic finally builds and I orgasm. I decided to really test this method by wanking in a lift (elevator) when staying at an hotel once. I got on at the topfloor (8 stories) and selected to go down to the ground floor. This was in the middle of the night so there was little danger of anyone else getting on but the elevator doors open up on the groundfloor and face reception. As soon as the elevator doors closed i whipped my cock out and started jacking, knowing i had about a minute to cum. The floor counter dropped way too fast 8...7....6....5....the thought of getting caught started to panic me and I could feel the "vinegar strokes" 4....3 ...and i was cumming...2...and I was back in control of my senses and shoving my satisfied cock back in my pants...1 doors open, receptionist looks up and smiles. I smile back and press the button to take me back to my floor. Wonder what the receptionist thought I was upto :P
Quality not quantity, edging is the way to do it.
JerkingDave
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories