It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:10 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

male anal play

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby plou » Fri May 18, 2007 12:58 am

I love anal play. I have an 10" anal dildo I love to use on my ass.
plou
Private Privates

Postby ilikeitalot » Fri May 18, 2007 2:34 am

It was nice to work it around with my muscles as I sat here, but the effects were much better/stronger whenever I stood up and walked around. One of those times (I'd been wearing it a couple of hours by that point) I got up and I guess the way I moved was just right so that the massager pressed the prostate in the optimum position.

LOL... but everything happened all at once... my prostate contracted and I poured out a TON of prostatic fluid - my thigh muscles gave out and I fell back down onto the chair, and then my cock, which was flaccid, started to contract in spasm (the muscles at the base of your cock that guys contract to make their erections 'jump') the same way they did before.

I gave my Aneros (the classic model) another try today... first time in a long time. Yeah, walking around with it in felt really, really good. But it's too hard to get comfortable and relax while walking, so I eventually laid down to do some experimenting. I was slowly contracting my muscles to pull the Aneros in and make it press hard against my prostate. While doing this, I'd pull (suck in) my lower abdomen (and press down there with my hands too) while breathing in deeply and slowly. Each time I'd reach the point of a full contraction/breath, I would get exquisite sensations on my prostate.

After doing this awhile, it never got any better, so I started doing some fast contractions. When this got old, I went further... grabbing the end of the Aneros and manually pressing it harder against my prostate. Eventually, I was moving it in and out, fucking myself hard with it lol... something I've never done before. I was so, so close to going over the edge... I could tell I was on the verge of a full-body spasmic orgasm... but could never get there... frustrating me yet again. If I had lightly stroked my (soft) cock, I could've easily spurted cum all over myself lol, but I restrained from doing that. Anyway, my ass is very sore right now. I'm just not used to all that fast-and-hard movement. Anyway, I'm not going to give up... I'll still give it a go from time to time. Maybe my body will figure it all out someday.
ilikeitalot

Postby T_2K_69 » Sun May 20, 2007 2:39 am

Had some fun today in the shower, only had the opportunity to use a finger, but I worked it good!
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby k1lluaa » Mon May 28, 2007 6:21 am

graduated anal beads...they work great...
k1lluaa

Postby Outsider » Mon May 28, 2007 6:52 am

I want to try some beads. I bet they do feel good coming out but it seems like it would be agravationg having to "load" them up every time. It seems like a dong, dildo, vibrator, etc. that you can pump in and out would be nicer overall but then again, variety is the spice that gets us off. ;) :D
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby Alan » Mon May 28, 2007 1:11 pm

A sharpie??

I have made several rather detailed posts discussing my ability to have an intense anal-o, and the disconnect that I seem to have between anal pleasure and masturbation.

However, yesterday morning I managed (for the first time) to have an anal-o at the same time I was cumming from masturbation. Considering I have already made several posts about anal stuff, I am not certain if anyone cares to hear my latest "variation" on the subject, so I will skip the details for now.

I am happy to share the experiance if someone is interested. Let me know.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby T_2K_69 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:38 am

Alan,
Please post away! Share the details :)
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby handeman » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:18 am

It's good to see that there are others who get off with anal play, I get real horny when I have something up my ass. I often use an" anal T up my butt, I use dildos and also have butt plugs that I slip into my ass, I do use a lot of KY. I some times walk arount with a small anal t massaging my nether parts. With the small anal T I can even set at my compuer and fatasize out some one filling me with his hard cock and cumming inside of me. Later something is calling me. :) :D
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

two weeks old carot

Postby pussi19pink » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:15 pm

I just discovered in my fridge a carrot so old it had lost some of its stiffness. but it was cold so i thought i'd put in the microwave for a minute. when i put the warm-to-hot carrot in my butt it turned out to be the most mindblowing anal play i have ever experienced.
pussi19pink

Postby fourstrokes » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:23 pm

The first time I tried I used a vibrator and I loved it. I guess I should get me one of those Aneros you are talking about.
fourstrokes
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby handeman » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:00 am

I just luv anal play and my partner likes to participate. She has a hand held vibrater with a small button that she massages he clit with, I once borrowed it to work on my butt hole and didit ever work in no time at all I was pumping mu cum all myself and her.
A few days later I was in a sex toy store and I saw a thing called a anal T that is made just for a butt hole. I took it home and I lubed it up and slipped it into my butt hole, turned on the vibrator and again I came big time. I have it in my ass now as I write this gotta go I am abvout to cummmm
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

strap on

Postby DicklessMani » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:53 pm

I strapped my mommies big black dildo onto my sponge bob doll, leaned him against the wall, and let him fuck my girly ass while blaring his TV theme song.
DicklessMani

Postby sc_hotguy » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:54 am

I have done a little mild anal play before and liked it. I am thinking of trying anal beads. Small ones first. I have this one fear though. I'm worried when I yank them out, something else might come out too. Know what I'm saying? Does this happen also? Should I pull them out slowly? What are your thoughts?
sc_hotguy
Private Privates

Postby footman » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:55 pm

It's been a while since I've done any anal play/prostate stimulation. I did it several years ago and it felt incredible for awhile, but then the sensations started to dull or be downright uncomfortable, so I stopped. I must say that I had TOTALLY forgotten how mind-blowingly amazing and powerful this type of stimulation can bring.

I enjoy lots of shower play, and have been using a latex glove lately, not only to rub myself with (with a little conditioner or aloe vera gel) but also to insert myself into, like a condom.

Got the idea to try some prostate stimulation the other day. I've never need anything too big, so I just used the handle of my razor (taking off the blade). To avoid messing it up I slid the base of the handle down into the middle finger of the glove, then slid the glove-covered handle into my ass. Not only did it feel great, but sliding the rest of the latex glove around my balls felt incredible. But then, in order to try to place some more pressure on my prostate, I punched a small hole right at the front edge of the glove and slipped my cock through it. WOW! Not only did it pull the razor handle forward and provide more pressure, but, pulling down on the top of my cock, also acted like a cock ring, making me swell even bigger and harder. (One thing I really noticed too was the fact that the prostate stimulation alone made me extremely hard, harder than normal.)

There's just no way to describe the difference between a penile orgasm and a prostate one. It's just so much deeper and stronger in many ways. Many years ago I believe I came once just from prostate stimulation at the very end. It's incredible to be able to stay hard, get VERY wet, and nearly climax just from stimulating the prostate and/or anal stimulation. Many times I've cum just from the slightest stimulation of the penis to "take me over the edge."
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Re: male anal play

Postby stellarBATE » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:58 am

MI jackin wrote:last night for the first time i tried jacking off with some anal play. I just used some lube and a sharpie and it was the best orgasm of my life. It lasted longer, felt better, and wasa absolutly explosive. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of some good beginner things i could try, maybe something i'd probably have around the house thats a little bigger (only a little bit), or just anything at all.

----

I'm really new to the forum, but I've been quite a bit of fun here today. I was going to leave a thread such as this on the "Techniques" page because I enjoy it so much. First -- do not misunderstand what I am suggesting here. I am not advocating scat or anything of the kind but anal play can be uniquely enjoyable for men and I am lately convinced that some women can enjoy it as well but for different reasons. In some ways there are similarities, the nerve endings in the anus are very sensitive and properly stimulated can be enjoyable for both sexes. For men, prostate stimulation can provide a unique pleasure. Pressure by pushing downward with an object from inside the anal canal can give guys a pleasurable if not slightly peculiar sensation. For me, using a toy in my hiney and applying pressure to the prostate creates a feeling of "bearing down" that is difficult to describe. It also can give one the feeling that something is flowing out of your penis -- that is not really there. If a doctor presses it hard enough in an exam, he can can get some clear fluid out of your penis. The prostate among other things is where the "clear" constituent of cum come from. But I am going to suggest something that most people may not understand and the sensation can be enjoyed but not for very long.

Coffee Klyster. In short, a coffee enema. No, you can't use it hot -- that would be silly! Brew an organic (or even Folger's is said to be the cleanest commercial brand) to normal strength. Allow it to cool to about 105-110º. Even cooler if you like, but close to body temp.

I discovered this because my wife died from colon cancer. A doctor in NYC was using this among other non-traditional techniques (successfully) for treating cancer and advising that his patients take a daily coffee enema. A friend who's wife's survived breast cancer told me is wife continued to do a daily coffee enema as a part of her routine health regimen.

I began doing after her death for similar preventative reasons in colon health. Here's why: The caffeine in the coffee will stimulate the liver which will promote enhanced blood filtering for toxins in the body. There is a network of veins that run directly between the colon and the liver, which explains why if colon cancer goes undiagnosed, the liver is where it will also be found.
---
The sexual part (and health part). You'll have to find an enema bag to do this. Now stay with me here. I use the "douche tip" because it's rounded, softer, and more flexible. Use about 40-48 oz. of brewed coffee, (6-5 oz. cups in a coffee maker) an average 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup full. After the coffee is cool, lubricate you anus, and slowly insert the tip. Unhitch the restraining latch on the tube and let the coffee in. I hang my bag on the shower head, the higher the better.

Now...you will feel a curious "full" feeling if you've never done this before but you'll get the hang of it after just a few times. If you're unable to hold it in, consider a butt plug.

Now...put a towel on your bed and lie down. This will be a 15 minute application. 5 minutes on your RIGHT side, 5 minutes on your BACK, then 5 mins. on your LEFT side. The pressure against your anus can become an erotic sensation in itself. Strange but true. Work with it. It isn't as crazy as it may sound. This is when I warm up for masturbating. You'll already have Vaseline on your fingers from lubricating the opening of your anus. Get another small gob and masturbate while you're lying there...if nothing else, it'll give your something to do.
This can be a very erotic sensation, but you shouldn't leave the coffee inside for more than 20-25 minutes. Turning from side to side gives the coffee a chance to get to your ascending colon, transverse colon, and lastly while you're on your left side, the descending and sigmoid colon. You may feel the most internal pressure at this point. But work that anus. Flex it. It will become sexually stimulating.

After 15-20 mins, stand up, go to the toidy and evacuate your bowel. I find sitting directly on the porcelain cuts down on clean up and it will warm up quicker than you think. Take your time. It could take 5 minutes to empty your bowel completely. Just take it easy and twiddle your thumbs or even masturbate if you like. Then, you're done.
Now...you're clean on the inside. If you're going to play with sex toys in your hiney, the fecal matter will be out of your anus and this will avoid "fecal compaction" -- not good for you. Get your colon clean first, then play. If nothing else -- you're bathroom will smell like coffee.

There is something about the coffee, it's natural acid will balance the alkali state in your colon. It is very soothing!! It doesn't sting or burn or nothing. Better than water alone, better than water and epson salt.

Now. I know that's a lot to absorb. Google "Coffee Enema's" and see for yourself. It's good for you and it can be fun too.
stellarBATE
Private Privates

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques