It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:10 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

male anal play

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby marko-solo » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:47 am

i like anal play too .. thought i was the only one there for awhile ... or gay ... til i figured if it feels good and its me, myself, and I then what the fuck. knowhatimean?
just the other night i slipped in a finger to stimulate my prostate and started stroking my cock ... usually i remove my finger (or whatever) before i cum but this time i left my finger fully in up to my prostate ... it was the most intense feeling ... my ass tightening around my fingers ... as i came with each pulsing of my balls i felt my ass firmly tighten around my fingers ... i just left them in for awhile ... until my balls stopped throbbing .......... removal is tricky ... need to concentrate on relaxing the sphincter and push out gently but firmly while removing your fingers in a smooth continuous motion.
marko-solo

male anal play

Postby handeman » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:03 am

I just could not have sex without anal play. I continue to learn new things to do I like dildos that are soft not too long but big around. I often use one of myanal tees that slid nicley into my KY caotred but hole. My partner will sometimes fuck me from behind doggee style that way she gets what I get. She ecourages me to wear a pair of her silk panties which helps me keep it in when I walk around the house. My anal tee is made of soft material that allow me to move aroung as it buzzes around inside of my nether hole. The device also has a long cord to control the speed. I have a few times actually had an orgasm doing that.

I have also taken it to one of the local adult stores. I generally take it in to the video booth with me, I close the door lube up my ass hole and then slip it slowly up my ass. The other day I forgot to check the door. I felt a hand on my ass and a guy was there behind me he fucked me in the ass with my toy as I jacked me off . We both came at the same time. I lke to feel a dick now and then parked in my butt. Feel free to PM me about what you do to enjoy anal play, I also am a fan of silk undies , blue and pink are my favorite colors. Anyone interested? snuggle up if you Are. :roll: :D
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby AE » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:03 am

im sure this question gets asked alot, but if u enjoy anal play does that make u gay? i dont think about men at all but find anal play a no go zone, although ive tried it once or twice and enjoyed it. i always think i will turn gay if i do anal play.
sex: male
sex status: straight
Size: 6.8", 5" girth
AE
Corporal Cum-dumpster

anal

Postby Sparticus » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:26 am

AE wrote:im sure this question gets asked alot, but if u enjoy anal play does that make u gay? i dont think about men at all but find anal play a no go zone, although ive tried it once or twice and enjoyed it. i always think i will turn gay if i do anal play.

Trust me, theres prob thousands and thousands of str8 guys that like anal, i knwo a bunch that will do it and 100% str8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"95% of people masturbate...the other 5% don't have hands."

What do Pringles and Masturbation have in common? Once you pop, you cant stop
Sparticus
Lieutenant Libido

Postby LUVITALL » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:46 am

i have some great pics to share if only i could work out how to do it...

need explanation in plain english as im not too comp savvy.......help me please it will be worth it...

or pm me with the best way to do it...

thanks heaps in advance
LUVITALL

Postby handeman » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:44 am

Hi folks this is a subject that I just love I have some toys and a partner who loves to help me out now and then, A little lub and I'm off to tha races. I am str8 more or less but I do like to do guys and gal. I just luv to get ramed by a vibrator or a finger I do like to use a great deal of KY. I have a few anal tee's that my partner likes to help insert where they will do the most good for me. I do like to visit the adult places a while I'm there I wander around the boothe oberving the fact that men are not all the same. I wear sweats so that I can drop them when presented with an interesting situation or opertunity to get filled with something hot and hard. I really get horny when someone pulles my sweats down and massages both of my ass cheeks. Some times I get lucky and I get a noisy partner that brings more onlookers. They will often say over and over "I'm cummmming I' ganna squirt my cummmmm get ready here it cummmmms I will squirt you till you have you as full of cummmjm.

I also look forward to echanging PMs I get soooo Hottttttt and hard just reading them. I will now and then get horny enough cummmmmm in my pants.Later would luv to here from some of you. handeman
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:06 pm

Im str8, and luv anal play, whether its my gal fingering my ass or useing a toy on myself. I cum gallons when im stimulating my prostate. I Have worn out a couple butt plugs and a vibrator over the recent past. Time to get some more.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

playing now

Postby baysailor » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:33 pm

I have been playing with a 10" smoked sauage wrapped in a condom. You can tie the end of condom up so it does not fall out. it feels sooo good.
baysailor
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Torontowanker » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:07 pm

I'm a big fan of my dildo with the suction base. the thing is 8 inches and really thick and shaped just like a cock, so it took a while to be able to be comfortable with it (the head plopping in was a bitch to get used to!) but now it's my favourite way to have a nice slow session :) after a bit of practice you can just stick it somewhere and sit right down and start going to town. don't even need to touch my cock. fuck... i got nothin to do now. might as well since thinkin bout it just got my cock stiff.
Torontowanker

well i love anal play

Postby nasserx » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 am

I'm bi, so I like having something shoved up there :D

I don'ttend to bother when i masturbate though, just some light fingering, mostly play with my balls
nasserx

Postby 'turo » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:20 pm

I don't do anal play often, and hate anything very big up my ass, but have used the handle of a Gillette Turbo razor. It's a regular razor that vibrates (and yes you can feel the slight vibration through the finger sized handle), so turn it on and insert it gently into your well lubed hole. It helped give me nice orgasms.
'turo
Private Privates

Postby str8mate » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:27 pm

'turo wrote:I don't do anal play often, and hate anything very big up my ass, but have used the handle of a Gillette Turbo razor.

hey great suggestion man, I'll have to try that out...but first buy some turbos :)
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby 'turo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 pm

hey great suggestion man, I'll have to try that out...but first buy some turbos :)[/quote]

Just don't insert them head first.....Ouch!
'turo
Private Privates

Postby Pepsicola88 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 am

Anyone have any tips for anal play, i want to do this but every time i get about 2-3 inches in there it feels like i have to crap. I go to the bathroom before it and i cant get it to go away. any tips?
Pepsicola88

Postby LovingJ/O » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:30 am

For both straight males and gay guys and the ladies nothing beats a dildo buzzing at high speeds
LovingJ/O

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques