Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

male anal play

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

male anal play

Postby MI jackin » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:12 pm

last night for the first time i tried jacking off with some anal play. I just used some lube and a sharpie and it was the best orgasm of my life. It lasted longer, felt better, and wasa absolutly explosive. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of some good beginner things i could try, maybe something i'd probably have around the house thats a little bigger (only a little bit), or just anything at all.
MI jackin

Postby Outsider » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:09 am

Take a look at this thread. Lots of helpful tips in there.

http://masturbationpage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2685
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby TheKnowing_Dirge » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:45 am

Ive done it often and LOVE IT
TheKnowing_Dirge
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Outsider » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:52 am

I've got a heavy steel nightstick type thing with some kind of extremely hard, extremely smooth and slick coating on it. It is 1" diameter and 11 1/2" long, not counting the handle. When I lube it up with KY it is extremely slippery. I can take about 6"-7" of it in me. I usually use it by getting on my knees and letting it sit on the floor behind my as I push back and slip it in. It's long enough that I can let the handle end rest on the floor and heavy enough that I can bounce up and down on it as I jack and it will stay in place, leaving both hands free for cock and ball stroking. I just recently bought a real dildo with a suction cup to stick it to things and it's damn good too. :D
42, male, married, horny

PMs welcomed! :)
Outsider
Major Orgasm

Postby Zipgun » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:55 am

There was thing I saw somewhere about how someone used the spindle from a 50 cd rom pack. Havent tried it myself and mabey a little thin for the more experienced anal player. but it looks like it could work.

Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby M Wankin » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:57 pm

I like those small bottles of shampoo and lotion that they have in hotels. I also have a couple of candles that look like big fat crayons.. they're a bit longer and I can leave them in without too much worry of them sliding, but I'm thinking that an actual butt plug might be worth a try.
M Wankin
Private Privates

Postby LoveThyself! » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:23 pm

Just got back from a nice long weekend to find several boxes of toys waiting for me on my doorstep, one of which was my new Aneros Prostate massagers. I got three models, the Helix, the Eupho and the all-new Progasm. $220 for three pieces of plastic, so somebody is making a killing.

There is a learning curve with these because I have a LOT of anal experience, yet I haven't quite had the mind-blowing experience touted by the products and the users. Granted, I've worn two of the three for only about an hour or so each, so I haven't given it the proper time and dedication yet.

I did, however, have a really great masturbation session with a close friend/lover while wearing the two smaller models for different periods of time. Had 3 or 4 orgasms followed by a strange climax where the come kinda just flowed out of my cock rather than shooting. That was preceded by an episode of about 2 minutes where precum just kept leaking out continuously, and my cock and sphincter went into an uncontrollable but not particularly exciting spasm... all the muscles just kinda jerked involuntarily and very rapidly for several minutes. I think those are some of the landmark events that are supposed to occur, but perhaps they are all supposed to occur together. Also, that was with genital caressing, not hand-free, prostate-only exercises.

About to work around the house, unpacking, etc. and I think I'll wear the Progasm while I do that (this one is about twice the size of their other models), as my PC muscles are pretty well worn out from the workout they got this morning! I'll keep everyone posted as to my experiences with these things.

image removed by owner

P.S. Big 8 inch dildo with a suction-cup base on the way, too, but that's a whole different experience!
Last edited by LoveThyself! on Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LoveThyself!

Postby ilikeitalot » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 am

Here's a pic I posted in my prostate thread. The three robe hooks shown at the top are small and comfortable, but do a good job. You may not have one of these laying around the house... but you could buy one at a hardware store without any curious stares from the cashier lol. Also, maybe a smooth toothbrush or hairbrush handle?

Last edited by ilikeitalot on Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:02 am

CRINGES at the thought of a test-tube or cigar tube.... that is some thin-walled glass, my friend... and to hell with explaining to the ER doc why there is glass down there as they are stitching you up (since they already know!)... but seeing that calls to mind that old nightmare about straddling a banister and sliding down it only to find that it changes to a razor blade along the way.... it kinda just makes your balls ache to even think about it. Chalk it up to being over-cautious, but I'd definitely not try anything like that. Corona bottles or wine bottles, anything with a little more weight to it, sure, go for it.

As an aside... I notice your Aneros' don't have the little pig-tail things.... did you do away with those, and if so, why?
LoveThyself!

Postby guinner » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:50 pm

Also, a cigar tube (or test tube) works good (see second pic).

just make sure you think about what you stick up there...either use something that can't/won't break, and will easily come out (meaning, something that doesn't go in all the way)...or use something you have no problem explaining about if it accidentally does get "stuck", lol (to sum it up...use something that is intended for it)

just a heads up, don't imitate this guy
http://www.well.com/~cynsa/bulb.html
(yeah, I know it's dark down there, but seriously this doesn't help!) :P

and to hell with explaining to the ER doc why there is glass down there as they are stitching you up (since they already know!)...

oh, but even though they already know, it doesn't hurt to come up with a good story, every story different from "I slipped, and guess where I landed..." will be appreciated! :D
guinner
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ilikeitalot » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:47 am

Good point LT. I removed my cigar tube (test tube) comment. I don't want to be the cause of anybody hurting themselves. The one I have is made of hard plastic -- not glass. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't break, but if it did, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as glass. I guess you could also stuff it full of playdough (lol) or something to make sure it doesn't break.

I cut off the curly handle on my Aneros(es) simply because it kinda got in the way when sitting. I kinda miss being able to manipulate it by hand with that though. It also made it nice when rocking against something. Now, I wish I'd left it on at least one of them.
ilikeitalot

Postby LoveThyself! » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:26 am

Playdough!!! You crack me up, man.... so, uh, what color? I'm thinking purple... but that's just me.

Thanks for the heads up on the Aneros' I'm leaving the handle things on mine on both the Eupho and Helix. The Progasm is actually built perfectly for sitting on and I wore it for the first half of my work day. Of course, it's all about the motion, so sitting on it doesn't do much for stimulation (at least not for me)

Now, the box that the UPS lady is walking to my doorstep as we speak contains something much MUCH bigger than any of these toys, and while it won't shatter nor slip inside 'accidentally', it is definitely, DEFINITELY going in my ass... and if I end up in the ER later on, it's only because I passed out from extreme pleasure!

Welcome home, Mr. Big! Welcome home!!!

image removed by owner

P.S. Thanks, Guinner, for that 'enlightening' article you linked us! I guess you don't get a target painted on your ass without knowing a little something about anal play, so I for one definitely value your words of caution. No worries here... Mr. Big is nearly 3 lbs. worth of solid, thick, veiny silicone just begging to by stuck to the shower wall and mounted... mmm... the anticipation alone is driving me wild!!!
Last edited by LoveThyself! on Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LoveThyself!

Postby LoveThyself! » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:04 pm

Ok... so this topic is on a few different threads in various sections, so it's hard for me to keep up - my apologies if this is redundant. Anyway, I wore the Progasm model to work last week (I've worn all of them for extended periods by now) and had a very nice experience I'd like to share. It was nice to work it around with my muscles as I sat here, but the effects were much better/stronger whenever I stood up and walked around. One of those times (I'd been wearing it a couple of hours by that point) I got up and I guess the way I moved was just right so that the massager pressed the prostate in the optimum position.

LOL... but everything happened all at once... my prostate contracted and I poured out a TON of prostatic fluid - my thigh muscles gave out and I fell back down onto the chair, and then my cock, which was flaccid, started to contract in spasm (the muscles at the base of your cock that guys contract to make their erections 'jump') the same way they did before. So all in all, this time around was better in that it all happened at the same time. The only drawback was that I was at work and couldn't masturbate afterwards (I was sooo horny) but I did leave a little earlier than normal and had a great session at home. Had to go to the restroom and remove my underwear, though... they were completely soaked with precum.

Since then, I've worn them all while masturbating and the orgasms are very different... more complete. I've never had that same prostate-only orgasm experience like I did at work, so I'm thinking that none of the models fit me perfectly... I'm a bit taller than the average guy around whom these things were designed. So maybe what I need to do is do a whole lot of standing and sitting next time I'm playing.... see if I can get it to happen again. Keep y'all posted!
LoveThyself!

Postby Harphunter » Mon May 07, 2007 3:11 am

Zipgun wrote:There was thing I saw somewhere about how someone used the spindle from a 50 cd rom pack. Havent tried it myself and mabey a little thin for the more experienced anal player. but it looks like it could work.

I used to do that alot because it was easy to insert and stays in well.
Harphunter
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby LoveThyself! » Mon May 07, 2007 5:28 pm

So THAT's why all those computer geeks storm the CompUSA stores when they have those spindle packs on sale!!!
LoveThyself!

Next

Return to Techniques