Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Handjobs from others

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Handjobs from others

Postby HTown » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 am

if you used a tenga sex toys to masturbate is that still considered a handjob. my ex always bitch about how hard it is to wash it off her hands after she wank me and prefer me to use the tenga fliphole from tengatango.com instead.

and I ended up doing the washing

and she's right, it is hard to come off!
HTown

Postby pantiesgirl » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 pm

I love taking my wet panties off and wrapping them around a hard dick and stroking him with my panties. Giving a guy a panty hand job get me so wet, to cover his shaft with the juices from the crotch of my panties, and then lower my mouth down over his dick with my panties at the base of his dick around his balls. Then continuing to stroke him with my panties until he cums all over them so I can lick both our juices off my panties. I love seeing my panties covered with cum and love how a hard dick feels in my hand as I stroke up and down with my panties. I have often given a guy a quick panty hand job and then put my panties back on covered with his cum.
I am a girl who has a bigger panty fetish than most guys. If your into seeing amateurs in panties check out this place http://amateurpantiesclub.com. Seeing other girls in panties gets my panties so wet.
pantiesgirl

Postby Tazz41 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Sounds like fun pantiesgirl.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby strokethrust » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:05 am

pantiesgirl wrote:I love taking my wet panties off and wrapping them around a hard dick and stroking him with my panties. Giving a guy a panty hand job get me so wet, to cover his shaft with the juices from the crotch of my panties, and then lower my mouth down over his dick with my panties at the base of his dick around his balls. Then continuing to stroke him with my panties until he cums all over them so I can lick both our juices off my panties. I love seeing my panties covered with cum and love how a hard dick feels in my hand as I stroke up and down with my panties. I have often given a guy a quick panty hand job and then put my panties back on covered with his cum.

Great technique there but no girl here to jerk me off with panties so I've grabbed a pair of hers dirty ones and I'll have to do it myself...mmm love the ones with her dried cum stains...I'm such a dirty boy :P
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Previous

Return to Techniques