View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:07 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

For the girls: What's your fantasy?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: For the girls: What's your fantasy?

Postby ExhibitionistGirl » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:53 am

Newcomer here, reviving another old post, but reading all these got me so hot and bothered I had to share one of my fantasies...

I have this recurrent fantasy of being a submissive to a very handsome, sexy Dom. He takes me out to a club for the evening and when we get there, he clamps a collar around my neck, attached to a leash, and orders me on stage. He makes an announcement to the crowd - "Who would like to see this little slut strip off her clothes and make herself cum?" Instantly a cheer erupts - and my Dom looks over at me and says "Strip slut". I slowly shed each piece of clothing, feeling my cunt get wetter and wetter as the eyes of the crowd watch me, but what really almost causes me to cum before I've even finished stripping off my clothes is when I see my Dom watching me and see the bulge in his pants. When i get down to the tiny little thong I'm wearing, the wet spot is visible through it. I slowly step out of my panties and he orders me to give them to him and he puts them in his pocket, after raising them to his face and sniffing them. When I'm totally naked, he has the club employees bring out this machine, like a saddle for me to sit on, with a dildo poking up from it. He looks at me and says, "Now you little slut, give the audience a good show." I mount this machine and a flip is switched and it begins vibrating against my clit and fucking me at the same time. At first I almost just crumble with the immense pleasure, but remembering my orders, I sit up straighter and begin to ride the machine, reaching down to spread open the lips of my cunt wider, to press against the raised part of the sadde that vibrates, exposing my whole body for everyone to see.The dildo on the machine is fucking me furiously, and I'm leaning forward on it, my legs sort of pushed back like im riding a horse and grinding my pussy hard on it, my juices now dripping down off the side of this machine. I look into the audience and people have started to undress..men are stroking their cocks watching me, the women all have their legs spread open wide and are teasing their clits or fingering themselves. My nipples are harder than I've ever seen and I want so badly to reach up and give them a good pinch but can hardly let go of the saddle. I'm leaning forward so far on the machine now it's like I'm on top of someone riding them, my ass completely exposed and open. My Dom walks around behind me and gives me some really good swats on the ass, leaving nice red handprints, but seeing me riding this machine so hard has him all worked up too, and he quickly undresses till he's naked too, and slides his huge cock in my ass as the entire audience watches us. I cum over and over again, but his stamina is incredible. Just when I think I can't take anymore, he finally shoots a huge load of cum all over me and I crumble and the audience cheers, begging to watch me again soon. Of course, the whole show was photographed and videotaped for me to watch over and over and over....

Dripping wet now...must go take care of this :)

EG
ExhibitionistGirl
Private Privates

Postby devils_adder » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Thats hot I woud love to fullfill your dreams
Male
Straight
Lenght 8"
Girth 5"
devils_adder
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bigclitmomma » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 am

One word.....bukkake!!!
exhibitionist, voyeur, major masturbator
Luv big tits, big clits, hard dicks, lots of cum
KEEP ON MASTURBATING
bigclitmomma
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby SilentSoul21 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:52 pm

mmm hot posts in this thred :oops: :D
Male | 25 yo | Single |Straight :) PMs welcome ;)
SilentSoul21
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Sexi_Lexi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 am

i think what i fantasize most about is 2 things:
1) when i can look back and see a guy doing me doggy style, it sends chills through my body
2) the moment right before a guy comes in my mouth or on my face
Sexi_Lexi
Private Privates

Postby CUMStoGF » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 am

Sexi_Lexi wrote:i think what i fantasize most about is 2 things:
1) when i can look back and see a guy doing me doggy style, it sends chills through my body

OMG! that must be the hottest thing I've ever heard.... *drools*. Such a turn on.
CUMStoGF
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Sexi_Lexi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:36 pm

CUMStoGF wrote:
Sexi_Lexi wrote:i think what i fantasize most about is 2 things:

OMG! that must be the hottest thing I've ever heard.... *drools*. Such a turn on.

glad i could be such a turn on :wink:
but it's true! a guy truly get's into what he's doing (no pun intended) right before he cums and that makes it more pleasurable for me
Sexi_Lexi
Private Privates

Postby ScotGirl » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:16 pm

I was recently sent some texts from someone detailing how they'd like to go down on me and "fuck me senseless", so I like to visualise that just now. :wink:

I also fantasise about having sex with a teacher in his classroom, knowing that he has power over me. I'd love to see a real video of this kind of situation (providing it's legal, obviously). :)
ScotGirl
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Previous

Return to Stories