View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:49 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

public masturbation?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

have any women out there, masturbated in public, if so, where and how?, and men too?

masturbating in public?
58%
masturbating in front of someone?
42%

Total votes : 185

Postby jormakaaleppi » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:09 pm

I assume you count public transportation.. Done it in local bus, train, tram and subway. Like to sit next to a hot young girl and come into a condom inside my pants while watching her. Lately I've added some extra by wearing strings that used to belong to a hot girl next door (stole them from the loundry room). Sometime a cockring too. It's great.
jormakaaleppi
Private Privates

Re: public masturbation?

Postby Nakai » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:04 pm

I remembered being in a high school camp, the guys shared a room and i could not masturbation. I did it while everyone was asleep, apparently, the bed jerked so much that the person above asked if there's an earthquake......i said no....and stopped...it was thrilling to be in a room with so many pple around (sleeping though). Doubt i have the guts if they are awake
Nakai
Private Privates

Postby cockedandloaded » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:23 am

Back in my high school days, I was on the swim team. At the meets between events I'd always have to go to a stall in the locker room and masturbate. I couldn't be around so many half naked people without getting turned on and being in a speedo didn't make things any easier!
cockedandloaded
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby wetpussywoman » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:57 pm

I rubbed my juices all over my swollen clit when in the supermarket car park, while some men were walking past. A few looked over and i never worked out how much they saw. awesome.
wetpussywoman
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby showoff60m » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:52 am

wetpussywoman wrote:I rubbed my juices all over my swollen clit when in the supermarket car park, while some men were walking past. A few looked over and i never worked out how much they saw. awesome.

I would have let you know that I saw, and I would have shown my appreciation. :wink:
showoff60m
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Much2Fun » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 am

Nope... Not polite in the south.. LOL
Last edited by Much2Fun on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much2Fun
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dllfg4 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:03 am

I masturbate while driving all the time, and usually get caught. In high school I masturbated everyday in gym class.While showering and watching the other boys, I would get hard-ons and I would just start stroking in plain view.

While I was visiting California I was staying in this cheap motel. I decided to leave the blinds open and anyone who wanted to look into my room could. Then I saw the maid and new what I was gonna do. I figured out the maid's schedule and whenever she walked by room, she could see me stroking. At first she did not look in, but eventually she saw what I was doing. The last couple of days she just stared into my room watching me til I came.
dllfg4

Previous

Return to Stories