Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Wanker023 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:59 am

I just recently got a pair of panties. Though I dread the time when someone I know finds out I have them. If I were a bit more bold I would get myself a few bras, skirts, and various other types of panties. When that day comes there will be no end to my orgasms and hardons for at least a week.

Edit- I unfortunately lost that pair of panties and have to go looking for a replacement pair
Last edited by Wanker023 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanker023
Major Orgasm

Postby Filip » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:37 pm

When I was in high school I would put on my mom's panties and check out my ass in the mirror and pretend it was a woman's ass. Thank goodness I have the Internet now and can look at real women's asses instead of my own. There still aren't enough good panty pictures out there, IMO.

One time when I was single and living in an apartment complex. I found a bra and panties in my laundry that someone must have forgotten in the dryer. I wore the panties to work a few times and jacked off in them at home.

It just occurred to me now that someone could have intentionally put those bra and panties in my dryer when I was away. Damn! I should have paid more attention to who was in the laundry room. I should have cum in them and taken them back. Have any of the women here left their underwear in another guy's laundry?
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby stellarBATE » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:36 am

Scottie wrote:Ever so often I'll wear thigh highs in bed for massturbating or for fucking. The foreplay of my wife running her hands up and down my thigh high covered shaved legs is devine. When we married five years ago I regularly wore thigh highs and lace topped panties under dress slaks. She had me give my panties to her (We wear same size.) and prefered that I go panty free. I own no man's briefs, no panties eithernow but will wear panties under wool slacks.

Lots of men wear panties. The feeling is so much better than cotton men's briefs!

i discovered "jockey for her" lightweight cotton, Brazilian cut legs, nd they show my package more than guy's underwear.
stellarBATE
Private Privates

Postby wifesthongthief » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:20 am

just like my name says I love to wear my wifes panties. She wears thongs and I love the way my erection causes the thong part to pull tight against my asshole. Plus the material is so thin that once the precum starts flowing it soaks them. Then I will pull them to the side or pull them off and either stroke with them or shoot my cum into them. My hard cock in her tight thongs is a wonderful combination.
28 Male
Married
Horny, Hard and leaking
Precum

I love all panties, but like my name says thongs are the best
Shaved pussy is my favorite
Happy Jackin and Jillin
wifesthongthief
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby gpmgsf » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:02 pm

I love wearing womens lingerie when I wank off, especially thongs.

As I always wear male thongs anyway, and because we are having problems getting them to fit me at reasonable prices, I started getting womens ones in the appropriate size for me.
I am lucky in that my wife actually suggested this and buys them for me so I quite legitimately get to wear them all the time without wondering if the wife will find out that I am raiding hers. This means that I get to wear them all the time, and I love it.

I still wank off into her worn ones though :twisted:
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby teplus » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:22 pm

I have been masturbating in lingerie ever since my first ejaculation back in my early teens. in fact I was fooling around with some old nylon stockings from the trash when I rubbed them on my penis and had my first ejaculation more than 40 years ago..
teplus
Private Privates

panty stroke

Postby primalmagiccv62 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:26 pm

love to stroke while wearing panties...especially thongs....on yahoo same name....drop me a line
primalmagiccv62

Postby Wanker023 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:36 pm

Has anyone been caught while wearing panties and a bra by someone they didn't wish to be caught by?
Wanker023
Major Orgasm

do any other guys like to wear silk pantie to masturbate

Postby handeman » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:16 am

I love to wear panties I don't care for a bra but I do go for slips pantie hose. I really get turned on when the silk material slides over may ass cheeks and against my hard cock. I really love to watch my cum juice ooz out of my cock and into my hand. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror while I jack off, now and thenI push my cock up against the mirror
I love to wear my panties in public in really gets me horny when I think about folks who don't know what I have on. Some times I almost cum thinking about it. Tell me about your adventures PM me would love to hear from you. I luv to maststurbate while using some of my toys. I have a rubber vagina that I like to slip my dick into while wearing crotchless panties. Like to hear from you
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby SAVANNAH » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:45 am

Boys will be boys. Even when they are acting out on the latent homosexual tendencies they usually try so hard to conceal. I guess letting your femine side take over now and then isn't too bad a thing. That is as long as you don't start letting horny guys remove those panties and then start barebacking fucking your asshole with their large cocks. Thats regardless of how good it makes you feel. Have fun boys. :roll:
SAVANNAH
Masturbater Sergeant

do any other guys like to wear panties when jacking off?

Postby handeman » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:04 am

I love silk panties I like to cumm in them and I can some times actualy cum in them as I walk around in public places My sweety loves it when we're out and about. we often hold hands as we move about. When I squeez her hand she knows that I may be getting close to cumming and we find a spot in a corner somewere and she will wisper in my ear for me to cumm and some times I do and we go home with wet panties. One time she wisperd to me that it was her trurn to cumm I slid my hand down her dress and found without panties She is one really wet lady when were out in public. But you do have to be vary carful. Dam I'm horny.
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Qball » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:57 pm

A few years ago I would sometimes masturbate in my mom's pantyhose and bra, it was fun. I haven't tried it for a very long time now.
Qball
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby teplus » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:27 pm

I've been fond of wearing lingerie ever since my teen years and I'm nearly 56 now. I started using my moms and sisters's and later my wife's. I agree it is such a turn on to feel and see the lace and silky items while masturbating. Looking down and seeing a full bra cup and nylon hosiery is such a turn on even when it is on me.
teplus
Private Privates

Postby T_2K_69 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:56 am

SAVANNAH wrote:Boys will be boys. Even when they are acting out on the latent homosexual tendencies they usually try so hard to conceal. I guess letting your femine side take over now and then isn't too bad a thing. That is as long as you don't start letting horny guys remove those panties and then start barebacking fucking your asshole with their large cocks. Thats regardless of how good it makes you feel. Have fun boys. :roll:

I wouldn't call it latent, I used to dress up in my Mom's lingerie as a teen. I was even brave enough to get into her make up. I used to jack myself silly all made up watching myself in the mirror and shooting off into my mouth. I started sniffing her panties after I found a gently used pair in her bathroom that had a small white stain on the inside of the crotch.
Been married for many years and like to get into the wifes frilly things, but have to be careful as to not stretch them out.
T_2K_69
Lieutenant Libido

Postby happystroker » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:05 pm

SAVANNAH wrote:Boys will be boys. Even when they are acting out on the latent homosexual tendencies they usually try so hard to conceal. I guess letting your femine side take over now and then isn't too bad a thing. That is as long as you don't start letting horny guys remove those panties and then start barebacking fucking your asshole with their large cocks. Thats regardless of how good it makes you feel. Have fun boys. :roll:

I appreciate your appeal for safe sex, Savannah, for the small percentage of crossdressers who are gay and/or promiscuous--and for anyone else. The overwhelming majority of cross-dressers are straight, and most gays aren't very interested in them anyway, as their sexual attraction tends to be for men and boys who look like men and boys.

It makes me curious, Savannah....do you ever have the urge to strap on a cock and be a boy? :P
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'