Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:43 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate?

Postby panty stroker » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:26 am

Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate? I like to wear at least a bra and panties when I stroke it. Sometimes more. Maybe a slip, some stockings. Also, just got some fake silicone breasts to put in my bra cups. It's kinda nice to have something to fondle with one hand while you rub your cock with the other. Makes me so hard! Curious to hear from others with like interest. I am straight btw, and jerk-off to pics/vid of naked women, or straight couples having sex.
Sex: Male
Penis: 6"erect, thick, circumcised
Sexuality: Definitely Straight
Masturbates: Twice Daily Minimum! I love to stroke it!
Fetishes: Big Breasts, Lingerie
"Panties, the best thing, next to pussies!"
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

masturbating in pantyhose

Postby zztopd » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:56 pm

I too like to masturbate with lingerie especially with silky sheeer pantyhose on. Would love to swap stories with you
zztopd

Postby jocelyn.secret » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:35 pm

One of my lovers is into lingerie. I let him have mine and it is a turn on for me to think he's in it as he cums. I only let him wear it in front of me very occasionally - after all it would not be a treat if it was every day. :)
jocelyn.secret
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby pnsinhand » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:59 pm

I love to put on my wifes panties - it gets me very wet. I also love how my cock towers above the low cut of her panties.
pnsinhand

Postby Jizzo » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:30 pm

I'm not a fan of wearing girl's underwear to just masturbate. It'd be a turn on indeed, but weird at the same time.
Sex: Male
Orientation: Finally defined as bi
Penis size: 6.5'' (when erect)

C2C DETAILS

MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: No (sorry)

Last updated: 02/15/2010
Jizzo
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby rubinit90 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:52 am

Never got into wearin it, but I do enjoy sniffin my wife's dirty panties when I j/o...
rubinit90
Lieutenant Libido

do any other guys like to jack off with silk paties

Postby handeman » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 am

Hi guys if your not using silk panties your missing out. I hAve been using panties for years I get real horny when I jack off with the panties wrapped around the head of my cock. When I squirt a big load of cum it will ooz out throug the panties.
I once bought my wife a couple of panties with out a crotch, when she saw them she asked me to "model" them for her. I got real hard as she wrapped her hand around my cock. With the other hand she stroked my butt cheeks until I came squirting all over her and meI also often wear silk panties when I am out and about, they feel so good slping uarounf around on my ass cheeks.
My favorite colors are blue , pink or black.this make me feel real horny, like maybe I want to go and jack off. By for now. 8) :wink: :)
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Postby mikeltee » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:27 am

I'm in panties 24/7. Just makes me want to jerk that much more.
mikeltee
Private Privates

Postby mac_46_46 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:00 pm

I love to see other men, especially in panties, mmmm, makes my cock so hard that I have to jackoff looking at them.
mac_46_46
Lieutenant Libido

Postby blklabel » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:05 am

I've worn panties a couple of times to jerk off, definitely an awesome turn on. once I was staying at my friends aunt's house while she was out of town, he had a party there and I didn't want to drive home. she was divorced and used to flirt with us all the time. SO while I was staying in her room I found a pair of nice silk panties in her drawer and put them on to rub one out. I put them in with the dirty laundry after that... no harm no foul. the other time was after I had just moved into an apartment where the landlords lived upstairs, they were a fairly attractive couple. the first time i did laundry I bumped in to the wife who was emptying out the dryer. after I finished and brought my clothes upstairs I found a black thong in with my stuff. I put it on and had one of the best sessions ever imagining that she'd left it on purpose or something. next time i did my wash i cleaned it and left it in the dryer like nothing had happened.
blklabel
Private Privates

Postby littlej1019 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:32 pm

I like it, too. I'll wear pantyhose when I jerk to hold the vibrator in better. Sometimes a silk teddy or bustier. Feels good.
littlej1019
Lieutenant Libido

Postby stellarBATE » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:14 am

jocelyn.secret wrote:One of my lovers is into lingerie. I let him have mine and it is a turn on for me to think he's in it as he cums. I only let him wear it in front of me very occasionally - after all it would not be a treat if it was every day. :)

A lot of very open minded people. I like that. I hope my position is not too weird, and some of it really isn't. First of all, I wear full length thigh high compression stockings on the advice of my doctor. I found a site that offered a garter belt just for this type of apparel to help them stay up. I even wear them in public under my shorts at times. I don't care so much about what people think. I have a reason to wear them.
So, as recent post surgery attire, I'm in stockings and a garter belt for comfort. My legs look nice again without the varicosities.
That being said, I love the naughtiness of the feeling I get even though it is medically recommended that I wear them. Sort of a win/win situation for me.

I've never considered transvestism as a optional life experience. Even though I strongly wish to be female at times, I am a big square guy and when I've tried this in the past, it didn't work very well.

However...the possible weirdness.

As in my introduction, I mention I am recently widowed. My wife was 12 years younger than me. After she had been gone about 4 months, I took a trip away and not having her other personal items around made me miss her deeply. On return, I found that wearing some of the lingerie she used to wear during our sex play brought back a sense of her I missed. I don't do it a lot. I'm not small and she was not really large but I can get into some of her things. I think my favorite is a fishnet body stocking I gave her as a gift years ago. I wear it "upside down". My arms into the leggings cut so the netting catches on my middle finger, my head goes through the oversized "crotchless" part and the flounce of lace that never did look right near my face when I wore them right side up, goes down and hugs my somewhat wider hips than most men have. The together with my medically approved stockings and garter belt and I feel deliciously wicked.

As noted in the quote though -- doing it all the time wouldn't make it special. I do however cum onto or masturbate with some of her other satiny lingerie. It brings her back to me for a few minutes. Not into necromancy by any stretch -- I just like cumming into her lingerie drawer at times. I pretend she'd like to find the "surprise" later on.
stellarBATE
Private Privates

Postby SheerPHlove » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:57 am

I do it all the time...as my username suggests I LOVE pantyhose. I've got too many pair to count
SheerPHlove
Private Privates

Postby Scottie » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:12 am

Ever so often I'll wear thigh highs in bed for massturbating or for fucking. The foreplay of my wife running her hands up and down my thigh high covered shaved legs is devine. When we married five years ago I regularly wore thigh highs and lace topped panties under dress slaks. She had me give my panties to her (We wear same size.) and prefered that I go panty free. I own no man's briefs, no panties eithernow but will wear panties under wool slacks.

Lots of men wear panties. The feeling is so much better than cotton men's briefs!
Scottie

Postby handeman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:17 am

llllllllllllllll
handeman
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Just Chattin'