Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:16 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate?

Postby Surfergirl » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:22 pm

krashman999 wrote:hy cant i find anyone to play with and we can both cum

Thats a shame ,,, I just dressed my husband up a frilly orange thong and a bra and wanked him ,, well I started to wank him ,, then I couldnt stand it and just jumped on top and ...well you know..needless to say he didnt last very long lololol .. I dont blame him ,, I was really hot and I just took him .....................

We do this ALL the time ,, all kinds of lingerie
48 fe
married to a crossdresser
usually straight/occasionaly bi
ok to PM
PM me if you would like my Xtube profile
Surfergirl
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby jaypierpont » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 am

I love to wear women's panties while I jack as I sniff them. I sometimes wear them over my head with the vagina section closest to my nose so I can play with my cock with both hands while a enjoy that wonderful fragrance.
jaypierpont
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby luvheels » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:21 pm

I love wearing lingerie and high heels when I masturbate. It's an incredible turn-on to dress up in garters, nylons and panties but a sexy pair of high heels really completes the look and feel. The Internet and webcams have been a great outlet for me. After years of dressing up in lingerie and masturbating alone I can share my fetish with others but still be anonymous. I've discovered my exhibitionist side and I love to put on shows while I'm dressed ij lingerie and heels.
luvheels
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Surfergirl » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 pm

luvheels wrote:I love wearing lingerie and high heels when I masturbate. It's an incredible turn-on to dress up in garters, nylons and panties but a sexy pair of high heels really completes the look and feel. The Internet and webcams have been a great outlet for me. After years of dressing up in lingerie and masturbating alone I can share my fetish with others but still be anonymous. I've discovered my exhibitionist side and I love to put on shows while I'm dressed ij lingerie and heels.

That sounds sexy and fun ... I dress my husband and we have all kinds of what he calls "dress up parties" we have alot of fun . Sometimes we put on matching lingerie when having straight sex and just cannot take our eyes off each other .. I brought him out of the closet after being very observant for some years and he really enjoys doing the things he'd only fantasized about before.. He always gets tremendously hard when he dresses like this .
48 fe
married to a crossdresser
usually straight/occasionaly bi
ok to PM
PM me if you would like my Xtube profile
Surfergirl
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby selflover » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 pm

I've never dressed up to masterbate but have used wife's panties. Maybe I'll have to try it :D
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby dondee_3006 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 am

im a female who just found out my fiance of 5yrs, wears lingerie with fake boobs to masturbate...shocked and confused, I have tried to understand and label this preference, correctly and have talked to him about it but I wanted to know from other men-if this is straight,bi,fettish or something to worry about as a straight woman who isnt closed minded,(dont mind toys etc) but its a first for me and Im 38 with 2 kids whod appreciate any inputs please???
dondee_3006

Postby ducksoup » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:41 pm

I've been an avid wearer of womens underwear for many years. i love the feel of the soft silky material against my hard cock when I'm wanking.

You can see fror your self here
http://xhamster.com/movies/609150/just_me_in_some_shorts.html
ducksoup
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby iplaywithit » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:40 pm

i love wearing panties. garterbelt stockings and a half slip when masturbating. started when i was about 19. 35 years later and its still one of my best turn ons. i'm getting hard thinking about it
iplaywithit
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby pantycouple » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:53 pm

I have worn panties, pantyhose and lingerie for as long as I can remember and enjoy masturbating with panties, pantyhose and lingerie. Its so exciting to wear panties, pantyhose or lingerie and I get the hardest when I am wearing and cum the hardest when wearing. There is just something about wearing panties, pantyhose or lingerie that increases the level of excitement, even thinking about slipping something on gets me squirming in my chair. I like a variety of fabrics but satin panties or lingerie and sheer to waist pantyhose are my favorites. My wife knows I wear panties, pantyhose and lingerie and she enjoys seeing me wearing panties, pantyhose or lingerie. She says mens bodies look so good in panties, pantyhose or lingerie since they are much more muscular in there lower bodies and she enjoys seeing my hard on pressing against and protruding through the fabric. She often enjoys just sitting back in a chair or on the bed and watching me slip something on and stroke myself for her, other times she cannot keep her hands off me and has to help out. We also enjoy having sex while both dressed in panties, pantyhose or lingerie and even have a few costumes. There has always been something so intense and pleasureful about wearing panties, pantyhose or lingerie either alone or with my wife. As mentioned I get harder and cum harder and my wife loves the effect wearing has on me. I can get hard a second time very fast, something I cannot do as quick when not wearing. Check out our profile for more about us.
We are a couple that enjoys wearing panties together. Satin panties are our favorite panties. We have lot of pics of us in panties in our gallery at mwpclub.com a place we visit often.
pantycouple
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re:

Postby ~bobbie~ » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:15 am

gpmgsf wrote:
HoseLover wrote:Would like to see that ^ :D

See what?
Me dressed up or the vibe up my arse.........or BOTH? :twisted:

id love to see you dressed up....
Last edited by ~bobbie~ on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
~bobbie~
Private Privates

Re: Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate

Postby ~bobbie~ » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:23 am

i have been wearing pantyhose since i was in 2nd grade. my mom used to wear knee high gogo boots, and i used to take them and her pantyhose and put them on... back before i knew what masturbating was.. now i luv to wear my pantyhose, my 6" heels, or any of my thigh high high heel boots.. great feeling the hose when you masturbate.. id love to find some folks to masturcam with.. im on yahoo mess "heelsnboots" would love to chatt/cam with some folks.. again LUV HOSE... :evil:
~bobbie~
Private Privates

Postby HoseLover » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Got a stiffy now!!! finding hy hose!!! :D
An Equal Opportunity Wanker ;) . PM for some Chat! Pantyhose are great! :)
HoseLover
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Ranger1 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:25 pm

The last couple of times I've used a pair of my wife's pink, silky, lacy panties that I found in her drawer two days ago. When she goes out I put them on (after rubbing my cock with them) and jack off hard with the head of my cock just poking over the top of them. I grip my cock and balls through the material. It feels awesome.
Ranger1
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby exhibit2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 pm

I purchased a black garter belt with thigh-high panties and black stiletto heels once at a yard sale. When feeling extremely horny I would try these on and walk around the house looking into every mirror at my shaved dick and balls, then bending over and spreading my shaved ass cheeks, showing off my man pussy. The horniest that I have ever been is when I was wearing this outfit and I inverted my small 2 inch cock up inside my body and taped over the opening with some clear packing tape. When I looked into the mirror, I looked just like a woman with big smooth swollen balls. I inserted a large butt plug into my ass and walked around the house like this, taking pictures to send to my chat friends. I ended up In the bed on my back with my legs spread wide, having anal intercourse with a large 8" realistic dong, viewing myself in a mirror at the foot of the bed, I looked just like a woman having anal sex with a very well-hung man. The orgasm I had at the end of this session was very explosive and messy, wearing most of it on my face and neck.
exhibit2

Postby panty stroker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:31 pm

dondee_3006 wrote:im a female who just found out my fiance of 5yrs, wears lingerie with fake boobs to masturbate...shocked and confused, I have tried to understand and label this preference, correctly and have talked to him about it but I wanted to know from other men-if this is straight,bi,fettish or something to worry about as a straight woman who isnt closed minded,(dont mind toys etc) but its a first for me and Im 38 with 2 kids whod appreciate any inputs please???

I do the same thing. I dress up in at least a bra and panties when I masturbate. I have a very large pair of breast forms for my bra cups (I wear a 44G bra). For me, (and likely your fiance too) I like that I have breasts to touch and fondle when I stroke. I'm very straight and only want sex with women. My girlfriend knows and encourages it. More often than not, I'm wearing her dirty panties when I do this.
Sex: Male
Penis: 6"erect, thick, circumcised
Sexuality: Definitely Straight
Masturbates: Twice Daily Minimum! I love to stroke it!
Fetishes: Big Breasts, Lingerie
"Panties, the best thing, next to pussies!"
panty stroker
Masturbater Sergeant

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'