Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:19 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby jaybee2000 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:19 pm

I tried a pair of my wife`s panties on just out of curiosity and was surprised how aroused I got. I think it`s the clinging sensation of the thin cotton which did it. I immediately started rubbing myself through the panties and before long I had to put my hand inside and pull out my cock to wank myself off.
jaybee2000
Masturbater Sergeant

girls too!

Postby sexylexi » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Okay - might be saying what??? but there is a difference in what you wear underneath and how sexy you can feel. The first time i wore a thong, the way it felt got me really horny. And I love wearing pantyhose without undies...then when i walk in my skirt and high boots, the crotch rubs nicely on my pussy....

I think men in lingerie is hot ...you go guys...
sexylexi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby wifesthongthief » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:49 am

I think men in lingerie is hot ...you go guys

Thanks sexi lexi, i still love the feeling of pulling on a thong. PM me if you want, I am starting to get a pretty good picture collection going that I would be more than happy to share.
28 Male
Married
Horny, Hard and leaking
Precum

I love all panties, but like my name says thongs are the best
Shaved pussy is my favorite
Happy Jackin and Jillin
wifesthongthief
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby hand_solo » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:09 pm

I love sliding on some sheer stockings, the feeling is immense! and also wearing panties, if it heightens the experience then why not?
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Circumcised: No
Cock Length: 6 in
Cock Girth: 5.2 in
J/O Frequency: 1-2 times a day
Fetishes: Big Girls, boobs, asses, lingerie
hand_solo
Private Privates

Any other guys like to wear lingerie when you masturbate?

Postby virginblue » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:10 pm

I sometimes like to wear stockings. Really turned on by T girls.
virginblue
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Dutch'sDutchess » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:22 am

My husband loves this ,, especially when I dress him in my lingerie .

He is taller but slender and loves my satin thongs ,,and usually requests that I put one on when he does and get on top ,, he becomes very submissive like this and says that the feeling of both thongs rubbing against him is just EXCELLENT!

This started when I caught him wanking to T-girls , he is from Europe but still had been hiding this for years ( in his country they are rather open minded )when I assured him I wasnt angry ,and he didnt have to hide that from me , then a whole new side of him emerged , he is very happy and satisfied like this although I asked first if he would like to try on my lingerie ,, he didnt hesitate .
On friday he asked if he could wear one of my sexy gowns next ......

This has kind of bonded us even more than before , he says it is wonderful not to have to hide and that he has a partner that he can play with that he can trust ...
Dutch'sDutchess

Postby jaybeater » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:20 am

I love beating off in panties.
I always get so hard.
Took some pics.
Tell me what you think!

http://www.clubstroke.net/forum/photos/ ... =2&pos=313
jaybeater
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby rocket » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:40 pm

i have a couple lacy thongs i like to wear when i beat off sometimes. :D
Age - 25 yrs. old
Cock - 5"
Sexuality - Bisexual
rocket
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby BulgingJocks » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 am

For a long time i was always curious to what wearing panties would be like, the thought would always make me very hard. Then one day on the way to uni i was in a particularly horny mood i just said fugg it! When down to Kmart and bought a few. Now this was weekend study for me so there was no one in the car park and i decided i needed to try one on straight away. So on this white thong and then and there. My cock went rock hard the minute the fabric touched my cock and the string slipped in between my ass. Being horny i even risked a shot with the camera and i have no doubt i got busted from the side road, but i don't care.

I will post a pic when i work out how to in this forum.

Since then i have bought a few more panties, but hiding them in volumes is a lot harder and being in Australia i would really want to get my hand's on Victoria's secret stuff as that looks really horny to wear.

These days i only wear it when i am super horny and by request on cam or photos. I honestly don't see anything wrong with it, it is just some fun and you can't be deterred by being labeled for having fun as long as it doesn't hurt anyone in the process.
BulgingJocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Wanker023 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:00 pm

Maybe one day I'll get horny and say fugg it.......
Wanker023
Major Orgasm

Postby jerkoff9 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:01 pm

I like wearing my wife's panties when she is not at home. I have stolen from her two panties a pink one and a black one. I jerkoff in front of a mirror, rubbing my cock over the panties and finally cuming into them. I imagine that i am a girl and sometimes when i am masturbating in this way i take my wife's big dildo and i fuck my asshole with it. Ah God, it is so nice.
jerkoff9

Postby Wanker023 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:31 am

jerkoff9 I imagine that I'm a girl when I masturbate too. Today I was at the store and was passing by the lingerie section and I was aroused. I saw panties and bras of various sizes. I wanted to feel them and try them on but the fear of being seen stopped me from doing that. I could see myself overcoming that fear one day though.
Wanker023
Major Orgasm

Postby tolguy3x » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:11 pm

I've had a panty fetish ever since I can remember. The problem with women's panties is that they don't contain the goods so well and things just flop out. Recently I've picked up some man-thongs and wear them about 60% of the time. But occasionally I still defile a pair of women's panties, and love showing off by wearing them for my JO buddym who will bring me new pairs of panties to try on every so often, but he makes me "work" for them...which is also a turn on.
tolguy3x

Postby BulgingJocks » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:08 pm

tolguy3x wrote:I've had a panty fetish ever since I can remember. The problem with women's panties is that they don't contain the goods so well and things just flop out. Recently I've picked up some man-thongs and wear them about 60% of the time. But occasionally I still defile a pair of women's panties, and love showing off by wearing them for my JO buddym who will bring me new pairs of panties to try on every so often, but he makes me "work" for them...which is also a turn on.

Thats hot, i would love to be in the same situation as you tol, to work for the panties. I have found Bonds panties though by some strange miracle to contain the goods well and feel totally hot. You should give them a try.
BulgingJocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby uncut7in » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:50 pm

I wear thongs when I masturbate, and I get the best orgasm when I have the thong over the head of my cock when I climax. They are usually guys' thongs, though often see through and sexy. My boyfriend does wear lingerie (thongs, panties and stockings) and I like to fuck him whilst he's wearing them.
uncut7in
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'