View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:22 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masterbating at work

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby ryanguy » Fri May 16, 2008 7:05 pm

voluptuousbabs wrote:To Ryanguy -- Thanks for the offer, sweetie! And if I could, I would certainly take you up on that offer . . . *sexy smile*!!!

Why can't you? I'd love to see that sexy smile!
ryanguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby suesue » Fri May 16, 2008 9:41 pm

[quote=

Why can't you? I'd love to see that sexy smile![/quote]

It's the sexy aroma that gets me wet
suesue

Postby lou50 » Fri May 16, 2008 9:58 pm

yes, the female aroma is so sexy, suesue. I gets me hard. That's why I love to use used panties to masturbate with.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby suesue » Fri May 16, 2008 10:06 pm

lou50 wrote:That's why I love to use used panties to masturbate with.

So that's where I go wrong. I take my panties off to masturbate and use my fingers. Lol

I have to admit to holding my panties to my nose and inhaling deeply Mmmmmm. Btw have you read my (true) story called 'Pleasure for One' On Solo Touch May 14th.
I'd love some opinions. I enjoy writing erotica but it seems a bit pointless if it is not enjoyed. Got two more going on on Monday 19th May. If you enjoy tell everyone.
suesue

Postby voluptuousbabs » Fri May 16, 2008 10:44 pm

Mmmm, yes, my dear friend, Lou50, has broadened my horizons as of late with the whole panty thing . . . and I'm rewarding him in kind for that!! Hopefully, my reward will be received by him soon!!! He knows exactly what I mean!! Don't ya, Lou50!??? *laughing* Love the smell of my own panties . . . thank you, baby, for the new and wonderful experience!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby ryanguy » Fri May 16, 2008 10:47 pm

suesue wrote:[quote=

Why can't you? I'd love to see that sexy smile!

It's the sexy aroma that gets me wet[/quote]

What else gets you wet suesue?
ryanguy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lou50 » Fri May 16, 2008 11:59 pm

suesue wrote:
lou50 wrote:That's why I love to use used panties to masturbate with.

So that's where I go wrong. I take my panties off to masturbate and use my fingers. Lol

I have to admit to holding my panties to my nose and inhaling deeply Mmmmmm. Btw have you read my (true) story called 'Pleasure for One' On Solo Touch May 14th.
I'd love some opinions. I enjoy writing erotica but it seems a bit pointless if it is not enjoyed. Got two more going on on Monday 19th May. If you enjoy tell everyone.

I think watching a woman slip her panties aside and get them nice and wet as she masturbates is the ultimate!!! And then being able to hold them, smell them, feel them against your cock...I can't describe the feeling!!!

And yes Babs, I do wait patiently for your reward...(shhhhh, she's sending me her panties)
57 married male
pantie sniffer
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby voluptuousbabs » Sat May 17, 2008 5:44 am

*sexy smile*
Well, I'm going to reap some rewards from your reward, Lou!!! Definitely can't wait!! :P
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby lou50 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:42 pm

just to let you know...they have arrived... :D :D :D
57 married male
pantie sniffer
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby voluptuousbabs » Sun May 18, 2008 2:58 pm

*Jumping up and down with joy and elation for Lou50*
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby happystroker » Mon May 19, 2008 12:58 am

voluptuousbabs wrote:Suesue -- *smile*

Happystroker -- Dude, you rock!! How many jobs have you had!?? *laughing* .... Anyway, my hat is tipped to you, happystroker . . . variety is the spice of life!! xoxoxox

Well, that was all summers in high school and college. Now I'm head of a small professional office with three twenty-something women (and two interns for the summer). We're very casual, and we have a conference room/lounge off the main office that we use fairly often for a quick nap and such, within earshot but up some stairs, so that there would be some warning if anyone was coming. I have have a habit of falling quickly to sleep (sometimes I'm up very early for field work) and then waking up suddenly with a hard on, and I've masturbated quite a few times instead of napping.

I would swear that two of the women have, also. Though we've only rarely touched on masturbation directly in conversation, I know that they all can be pretty busy at night. One of them has a friend who works at a sex toy shop, and I overheard a conversation about dildos in which the other said what I'd often thought--that she plays almost every evening. The third once told me that while she likes staying with her boyfriend(s), she really appreciates her time home alone, which, she said "is just as sexy, sometimes more." So I think that when they've come downstairs with flushed cheeks, it's not just from being buried in the pillow....

I'm a sucker for breasts, (one peek of Bab's would definitely get me going). The girls in the office know that I appreciate a tease; one (with small breasts) has taken her bra off a few times when it's been really hot (not a remedy, lol) and I've enjoyed seeing them bounce behind a sheer blouse, and been able to trace the shadow of her aeorle, blushing but undeterred. The other has magnificent, large, firm, pear-shaped breasts with nipples that won't hide, and she's not shy about letting me enjoy the view when we're in conference together. So we're a pretty happy family, and so far have managed not to stain the couch, though my shorts (and their panties) have gotten some stains as a result of our hard (and fast) work up in the conference room....

:D
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby voluptuousbabs » Mon May 19, 2008 4:54 am

*smile* Thanks for the lovely comment about my breasts, happystroker . . . you can look at them as much as you wish to!! *laughing*

Sounds like it's a very "happy" office you've got there!!! Would be lovely to have that type of atmosphere where I work . . . we've had so many "sexual harrassment" seminars that we've had to go to that all the men are too scared to even say hello to the women anymore . . . pretty sad state of affairs, really . . .

But I can live vicariously through your office . . . you can tell me stories whenever you want to . . . I'll be more than happy to listen contentedly!!! *smile*
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby happystroker » Mon May 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Thanks, Babs! I DO enjoy looking at your breasts, just wish the photo was as big as they are! Of course it would be even better face to face, or face to breast. It's a shame for you to languish in your cubicle, all covered up! :(

Ah, sexual harassment. I'm older and often have interns and students under my care, and they're (thankfully) very sensitive to sketchy behavior. We're also a very creative firm and we work very closely together, sometimes off in remote areas, and it also doesn't work to pretend we're dead. Eroticism is part of life, and something to be expressed.

Today, everyone is out this morning, and so I have a little free time. I was going to be a "good boy", but now I keep thinking of what it would be like to have Babs in the office doing what she likes to do best! mmmmmmmmm. :P
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

Postby voluptuousbabs » Mon May 19, 2008 7:29 pm

*smile* Sweet of you to say all these lovely things about my breasts, happystroker!! Today I'm not working as it's a holiday here so I'm spending time with the family unit and enjoying their company . . . but I just thought I would check in and see how all my friends are doing. It's nice that you're thinking of me, sweetie, and daydreaming . . . when I get back to work on Wednesday, I'll be back to "doing what I like to do best" once again!! *laughing* For the next day or two, though, I'm at home "doing what I like to do best" . . . *wink* Enjoy your day and I'll be thinking of you . . .
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby happystroker » Mon May 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Ah, yes, Victoria Day! Let's hear it for the Queen! It's nice that she provides you all with an excuse for a holiday!
BTW, "Waving to Queen Victoria" was early slang for.... :lol: gosh, you guessed it and I didn't even have to give you a hint!!

Enjoy the family!

:D
happystroker
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Stories